Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

*Sneezes as she inhales Faerie's dust and waves.*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

*grins at Brat while bidding Psy goodnight8

Would you two care for a Hot Buttered Rum? Or are you leaving us as well Bratty love?

*finishes floating the butter on top of her drink as Ryzan talks*

Yes, I can only imagine how such hours can be when the majority of the people you know are daywalkers. wink Still ogling the ladies, eh? Hmmmm, wonder if a good chaining up and ear thwacking would fix that. twisted But Draa is a perv....-and- TES' clone..... stressed But I can say that those two really do have different personalities, given the circumstances.

*looks over at Bratty, hoping she'd stay for at least one drink with her*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Hot Buttered Rum, hmmm.... xd Perhaps I should have another drink before I go. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 pm

*smiling wide, she quickly makes up Brats drink, floating the butter on top and sliding it to her*

This is my third one and I have to say I'm feeling damn hot and buttered on the inside. xd Bless whoever thought to make hot drink using alcohol. Bless them all. heart

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 pm

((Page 4000!!!! heart heart heart xd whee GO MW!!!

... ninja Bratty, you are going to be very cold in this winter weather. wink ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

I would love one if it is not too mzilt trouble.

It is a bit baffling how Draa differs from Quortek so greatly in regards to certain things. I am not completely sure if that is due to something regarding the cloning process or if he is just so intent on distinguishing himself from Quortek.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

((Thus I really need that Hot Buttery Liquor goodness wink ))

*Catches her drink, grinning broadly.* Thanks, Icy. Yes indeed, bless the lovely genius who thought up hot alcoholly drinks. *She blows softly on her drink before taking a long sip.*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 pm

{{ rofl }}

*sets her cup down and fixes Ryzan a drink, placing his in front of him*

Now you know better to think you would be any trouble. wink

*picks her drink back up and smiles again at Brats statement, thinking on what Ryzan said*

It could be a mix of both, maybe more of the want to be known as himself and not 'TES' clone'. It kind of makes me wonder, though I've never really paid any attention as far as that's concerned, but was he always so adamant about wanting to be distinguished from TES, or did that start to occur when TES finally caved into his feelings for you?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm

*Takes another sip of her drink, letting the liquid warm her. Half listens to the conversation between Ryzan and Icy.*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:38 pm

*smiles at Icy as she sets down the drink in front of him, leaving it there to cool a moment*
I believe that... how you say... "propensity", xas? I believe that has always been there with Draa, at least to a degree. It was upon his own insistence that he became known as "Draa" rather than "Tes' clone" to begin with. Seeing Quortek and I as "an item", as they say, certainly disturbed him a bit, though sweatdrop

We have both been trying to encourage him to be mzild independent, hence why I sent him off with yathrin back to our world.
*picks up his drink and carefully takes a sip, then something dawns on him and he sets the cup back down*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I suppose you do not know of yathrin yet sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

*looks at Bratty*

How has my Bratty been? I see still burning up the fashion charts. Where did you get that outfit from? I haven't been shopping in months, and it's time to update my wardrobe. wink

*nods at Ryzan when he answers her*

Yea, I guess that is true about Draa. He certainly has made the distinguishing factors known, I'll give him that. Outside of the physical appearance, eventhough that has differences within itself, you'd never mistake him for TES.

*quirks an eyebrow at Ryzan and smiles*

You would suppose right. wink
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:49 pm

*Takes another sip from her drink and glances down at her outfit.* Huh, mostly just stuff in the closet. *Tries to remember where she'd pick up some of it and draws a blank.* Hmm, forgetter is working well today. gonk I'm doing alright for the most part. How have you been?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 pm

You do look quite stunning, miss Brat. It is rather fortunate that neither of the subjects of the current conversation are here at this moment or there might be a bloody mess sweatdrop

*has another sip of his drink, savoring the rich flavor* 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks, Ryzan. Now that I think about it, the only thing newish is this Thorny top. November letter... *Takes a long swallow of her drink.* I'm not sure I know who or what Yathrin is. Draa, well, *chuckles* he definitely makes an impression. ninja

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

*laughs at Brat, and then Ryzan*

Don't feel bad Bratty love. My forgetter has yet to break down, let alone ever stop working. stressed That is most fortunate Ryzan! rofl Though I do enjoy seeing that retarded look on their faces. xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games