Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:09 pm

*giggles* Perhaps that is why the two enjoy sweets such a great deal. I heard once that sugar can help replenish your blood supply. wink

Yathrin... that is a title. In your language it would be "priestess". I use it to refer to a... *looks off to the side a moment* ... an acquaintance of Quortek and I. She is a cleric named Miro who lives in our world. I had come across her for the first time in a while when I visited our world to retrieve a ring I ordered from ilhar. Gi ussta *giggles*... ilhar of course being my mother. Yathrin and I spoke a bit and she wished to accompany me back here to visit for a while. She stayed mzilt longer than I realized she would stare
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Ah, your extra house guest. I do remember you'd had an extra. So are they both gone, then? *She finishes her drink, closing her eyes and letting the warmth make it's way through her body.* That was a perfect drink, Icy, and just what I needed.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 pm

*hearing the tone of Ryzans voice led her to believe he wasn't too fond of this Miro person. Smiling, she reaches across the bar and pats Ryzans hand*

So now Draa has accompanied, Miro is it?, to your world? Does he plan on staying there? Will the natives mistake him for TES? And I would absolutely -love- to see this ring you ordered.

*realizes she asked a lot of questions, knowing the rum loosened up more than her muscles. Lo also crosses her mind, and hopes she isn't in need of a 'walk'*

EDIT: *grins at Brat, bowing slightly*

I'm just glad I got to spend some time with you lovely. I hadn't seen you in forever and missed you muchly. heart So thank you.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 pm

*Smiles* Missed you, too and glad to spend a few minutes here. Wish it could be a few more, but I do have to head out now, my bed is calling to me. *She hugs Icy and smiles at Ryzan.* Hopefully I'll get back in soon. *She walks over to the sink, running water in the cup before slipping off in the shadows.* Nights, my luffs.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Xas xas, they are both gone... at least for the time being. I do not believe Draa has any intention of staying there. He was merely sent to obtain a certain mask that will allow him to change into a dark elf at will instead of having to rely on me to do it for him. Unless he uses the mask while there, I do not believe anyone will mistake him for Quortek, assuming of course that.. um... *laughs slightly and waves off the subject*

He should be fine. sweatdrop
*takes a prolonged sip of his drink and waves farewell to Brat*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 pm

*hugs Brat tightly and sends her well wishes, turning to listen to Ryzan. She raises a brow at the way he laughed off what he was saying*

Assuming what Ryzan? confused

*sips her own drink, badly wanting another one but knowing she shouldn't*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:46 pm

sweatdrop Um... sweatdrop ... when I sent him away with yathrin, he had with him an item that belonged to Quortek which allowed him to take on rivvil form. Originally we had thought this item would suffice and Draa would not need to get his mask, jhal... um... I will just say that Draa did not care for his appearance as a rivvil.

The reason Quortek had this item to begin with was as a means to disguise himself. There may be those who recognize him in such a form if they have come to know him in that form, rilu'oh I believe that would be unlikely. Quortek tries to be ves careful not to let others know that is him in human form. I hope that made sense sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 pm

*slightly confused, it showed on her face but she worked through it. Human form? Disguise? Well, TES always said that he was a rogue, and there were things he did that got him in serious trouble in his world, so such a item would come in handy. I mean, who would think to search for him under the guise of a human?

Shaking her head, she finishes off her drink, licking her top lip to get the last drop off. She was nice, warm and cozy at the moment, wanting only to snuggle up under a blanket and relax. Unfortunately that was a luxury she couldn't indulge just yet. Looking at Ryzan, she excuses herself*

It's been hours since I last checked on Lo, and I'm sure she's in need of a walk by now. I need to tend to her before she decides to break her training. stressed

*heads for the office, pauses then turns back around to face Ryzan*

Are you expecting TES up anytime soon? If not, would like to join me? It's not the most pleasant activity, but it would be nice to have the company. xd

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 am

Sometimes, I never know when to expect dear Quortek sweatdrop He seemed to be inclined to staying in bed when I left him.

*slides off his stool, still holding his drink*
I would love to accompany you, no matter what the task~

*takes his drink with him over to the office, doing the security scans himself and stepping back after the passage opens*
After you~
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 am

*shaking her head chuckling, she mentions something about a lazy bum as Ryzan does the security measures himself. Stepping through when he moved aside, she led him down the stairs and through the corridor to her door. Opening it, Lo almost pounced on her before she could even get the key out. Teetering backwards with the large cat practically standing the same height as her, she laughs, petting Lo and calming her down*

Ah, so I showed up at the right time I see. rofl I'm sorry sweetie, let me grab what we need and we can go. 3nodding

*walking in, she motions for Ryzan to follow her, closing the door behind them. Running in Lo's room, she quickly emerges with the items needed, stopping in the livingroom long enough to grab her wrap and an extra one for Ryzan in case he needed it.

Heading for the back entrance, she opened it and let Lo and Ryzan out, making sure her keys were on her and the door was secured. As soon as the ground touched beneath Lo's paws, she took off in the dark, heading for the area behind the parking structure that was lined with trees. Taking the time to wrap herself up, she knew the routine enough to know that Lo wouldn't stray too far. Securing her wrap, she reaches the extra one out to Ryzan, smiling*

Didn't know if you'd get cold or not. whee Times like this I wish I had a fireplace. So Ryzan, how have you -really- been?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:32 am

*thanks Icy for the wrap and carefully maneuvers it on so as not to spill his drink*
If I had been more aware I would be going outside when I dressed earlier, I would have worn closer to my usually amount of layers sweatdrop The drink helps, though wink

*takes a sip and looks off into the distance a moment before turning back to Icy*
I am mzilt better now that yathrin is gone sweatdrop There is a certain amount of unease I have when around her... and with good reason...

*peers into his cup and tries to change the subject*
Do you really not have a fireplace in your quarters? There is one in mine. It lights up and goes out with just the press of a button. It is quite extraordinary! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 am

*smiles at Ryzan while she rubs her arms lightly*

I'm glad you like the drink. I'd been craving a hot toddy for a long time and tonight just seemed perfect for one.

*listens as he speaks of the Miro woman, and wonders just why she bothers him so. Hearing the subject change, she decides not to probe, for now. Eye widening, she looks at Ryzan in somewhat awe*

No, I don't. I honestly thought Psyzapp was the only one with a fireplace. And it's still beyond me how she got one down there in the first place! rofl Oh wow, I bet that is just the coziest thing Ryzan. I'm sure you and TES have snuggled a few times in front of it with the weather changing and all. wink

*hears Lo's muted growls and knows she's playing with some poor creature who's scared to death by now*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am

Xas xas. It is mzilst bronretla 4laugh I must admit, when jabbress first demonstrated it to me, I could not help jhal play with it for a bit redface I have only seen such a thing be accomplished through use of magic. For a contraption that is completely devoid of magic to do it is fascinating.

*finishes up his drink and holds the empty cup with both hands, giving Icy an embarrassed smile*
Gi ussta~ How rude of me. It seems we have been talking on and on about things that occurred in my life during your absence, yet I have not once really asked about you sweatdrop Everyone was quite worried about you, though we tried to reassure each other that such a leave of absence was not unlike you and that you would return safely. I do hope whatever it was that brought about such a sudden disappearance was not too troubling for you...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:29 am

*unable to help herself, she laughs at Ryzans fascination with his remote controlled fireplace. Her laughter died down when he switched the subject from him to her and the reason for her absence. A glimmer of pain and sadness flicker across her face, which was now turned downward to the ground. Speaking softly, she grips her wrap close tightly in one hand, firmly holding the disposable bag and scooper in the other hand*

It was never my intention to worry anyone, let alone be gone as long as I was.... sad The reason I came to have custody over Lo is b/c a very close and dear friend of mine, of Flame and the boys, passed away. She was....very sick, had been sick almost all her life, battling a disease that the doctors told her at the age of eight that it would claim her life by her fourteenth birthday. sad

*laughs slightly, shaking her head and looking in the direction Lo was in*

I knew she was stubborn when I met her, ten years ago. She was stubborn since the day she was born, and proved her stubbornness every day she lived after the age of fourteen. None of us knew she was sick, she never wanted us to know. She was afraid of being sympathized for, people feeling sorry for her. She never wanted to be remembered for her sickness, but for -her-.

*tries to quickly wipe the tears away before they burn her cheeks*

It wasn't until she couldn't fight anymore that she told me about it. She made me swear on her life not to tell the guys. She wanted them to know in due time, but not at that particular moment. To cover up the real reason why she had to leave and go back home, we came up with a fake argument that went horribly wrong, resulting in her leaving and never returning. It ate me up everyday to not be able to tell Flame and the boys that our friend was dying.

When I left, she called me to come and spend the last days with her. Those were the hardest days of my life, bar none. The last time I saw her had been well over a year. She looked nothing like the woman we knew and loved. By then she was nothing but a shell of herself, and that's when I finally understood why she didn't want anyone to know she was sick. Well, her great aunt was the one who called the guys, but never got in touch with them. I just found out yesterday that they didn't even find out until two months ago.

*by then her voice cracks, and she just falls quiet, silent tears running down her face as she faces away from Ryzan*

I'm sorry. That was a bit more than you bargained for...

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:58 am

*listens quietly as Icy explains everything to him, his own features becoming saddened with sympathy. As she finishes, he shifts his cup into one hand, placing the other on her shoulder to turn her back toward himself and embraces her.*
I am so sorry. I did not mean to bring up something so painful.

*uses his free hand to rub her back comfortingly*
I... I know it is quite difficult of an experience to watch someone you have cared so deeply for pass away. Even more difficult for you with the uncertainty you faced beforehand and being unable to speak with anyone about it.

I would offer my mzilst sincere of condolences.... jhal... I know in reality that does not really make things any easier. I wish there was something I could do that would be of more use to you at this moment.
*continues to rub her back*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games