Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:05 pm
Thanks, Mana. However even the PSP seems to be not happening. I've got to justify why I should get that. I have to justify my birthday present.
Ya know...mum complains about how I use her computer more than she does and then, when I want my own computer, she asks why the one we have isn't enough.
Its kind of like...pick a side...Let me use your computer (because she makes sure I know its HER computer) or get me my own.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm
Oath; Aye. She loves that dog just as much as I do. n.n;

Yeah... I heard about that one, Oath. My buddy was bitching about it. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm
iOath
@Mana: Yaaay! The sister that locks you out of your room? xD

@Chocolate: That's terrible. What do you want to get?

Also, to anyone that is going to get/play Deus Ex: Human Revolution: There will be a point in the game where your HUD starts to glitch and a man named Pritchard tells you to go get it fixed at a LIMB clinic. DON'T DO IT. It'll make the next boss fight almost impossible. I had to restart the entire game 15 hours into it, at the second to last boss. crying

Try harder Oath. Try harder. Lol

and How are the graphics? I saw some youtube videos and the graphics reminded me of like double 007 games. Which now are bad graphics.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:09 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Thanks, Mana. However even the PSP seems to be not happening. I've got to justify why I should get that. I have to justify my birthday present.
Ya know...mum complains about how I use her computer more than she does and then, when I want my own computer, she asks why the one we have isn't enough.
Its kind of like...pick a side...Let me use your computer (because she makes sure I know its HER computer) or get me my own.

That's troublesome. Er... Work hunting again?

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm
Oath- I want to get a PSP since its less expensive then a computer. But again...everything must be justified or I'm just substituting and wasting money. Sorry I missed your post earlier.
I have to justify getting a 12$ book...how the hell am I going to justify a 140$ game system?

Mana- I am...Its hard when to be 'Hire me I'm great!' when you feel more like 'I'm a worthless human being in desperate need of money.'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:15 pm
Astra; I figured it was something like that. Have you checked out possibly telemarketing? Or debt collection? They're usually hiring everywhere. n.n;  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:17 pm
Hm....maybe. I haven't checked there yet.
I'm looking at spas and salons right now....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:20 pm
@Haji: Can't. It disables all of my augmentations. You know, the things that make me more than a normal human? xD And the second-to-last boss had cloaking, an overpowered rifle and multiple types of grenades. While I had a mini-gun that doesn't do much if you can't use the map and your enemy is invisible.

I think the graphics are pretty good. Maybe the people in the videos didn't have all of the settings up?

@Chocolate: Ah. She does know it's your birthday, right?

Also, you don't actually have to feel like you're great. You just need to look like you do. xD

@Mana: It literally halts any type of progress. xD I spent an hour on that boss before I said screw it and restarted.  

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:24 pm
Oath- She does. She's better at that then my dad. He had to ask when my birthday was.
And that's true...I do look great...hmmmm...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm
iOath
@Haji: Can't. It disables all of my augmentations. You know, the things that make me more than a normal human? xD And the second-to-last boss had cloaking, an overpowered rifle and multiple types of grenades. While I had a mini-gun that doesn't do much if you can't use the map and your enemy is invisible.

I think the graphics are pretty good. Maybe the people in the videos didn't have all of the settings up?

@Chocolate: Ah. She does know it's your birthday, right?

Also, you don't actually have to feel like you're great. You just need to look like you do. xD

@Mana: It literally halts any type of progress. xD I spent an hour on that boss before I said screw it and restarted.

You sure its just not part of the game? XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm
Nope. There's a different cutscene if you don't get it fixed and you keep your HUD. When the person tries to deactivate the HUD, Jensen (the protagonist) just kind of stands there, staring. If you do get the HUD fixed, Jensen goes down on his knees in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Oath; The HUD disability isn't a glitch, but rather, if you select a particular chip, it'll go and screw you hardcore. xD

Astra; Yeah. If you go and do like bill collecting, just be reasonable with people. You'll hit your quotas no problem.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Mana- Hm...that could work.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm
@Mana: Hm? I wasn't calling the disability a game glitch. I meant that the character's HUD augmentations start to act up. Pritchard says to go get it "fixed" at the local LIMB clinic. (which was in China at the time, next to the building owned by the game's antagonist) I thought it was sketchy, but decided to do it anyways so I could get to the next part of the game. It wasn't my smartest idea. xD  

iOath

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 pm
RETRO GAMER SWAG WOO  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games