Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Jen had only played the game once before, for like 5 minutes before her brother stole it away from her. (yup i played one song.) then thought of somthing. "Hold on...I have to lefty flip remember...even though I play gitar right handed...I have to play the game left handed..." Jen said.
((yeah...i'm left handed.lol forgot XD))
----------------
Natasha took a step back. "Again sorr about that...I uh don't even know why i did it..." she said.
Ringo consentrated once the talking started up again.

Ken and Leonard, who had finally stoped teasing Kevin, were playing games in Leonards own game room.
((remember Leonard is well off as well, big house, lots of money. actually, everyone who goes to beethoven academy, with the acception of jorja, is very well off.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm
(how do you forget you're left-handed? XD and now it's my turn to say PERVERT! *points at Ringo*)

Travis nodded and waited.

"It's okay..." Emily said, her face reddening slightly.

(and im not sure exactly where I would place Kevin...)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm
((lol i just did! I forget alot when i play GH because i play guitar right-handed. XD
Ringo: shut it! not a pervert...just curious...she's the pervert...:points at jen:
and why not just put him in the room playing games with the guys.))
Jen changed the settigs and flipped her guitar over."Sorry for the wait..." Jen said.
((hey...in the sonic worl there are small animals...like squirrles and birds...so could they have animal pets? I want to introduce you to Emerald whee ))
-------------------------
Natasha looked at the floor.
Ringo pushed against the door, making it open and she tumbled inside. She hit the floor with a loud thud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:24 pm
(lol okay)

"It's okay." Travis said.

Emily turned and looked at Ringo when she tumbled in.

Kevin was quietly playing games with Ken and Leonard.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Jen stood back, so Travis had controll of the game again.
----------------
Natasha looked at Ringo puzzled.
Ringo laughed nerveosly...hehe, promise I wasn't spying or anything...I uh...tripped." she said.

Ken and Leonard kept playing."I know they're doing somthing important...but what's taking so long..." Ken said apesntmindedly.
Leonard shruged, "who knows?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm
"Any song you want to play?" Travis asked as he started scrolling through the list.

Emily didn't say anything, her face reddening a bit more, knowing that Ringo was lying.

Kevin didnt say anything.

(and im trying to think of how to introduce Jena...)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 pm
(( Must... think... of... something... to post.... ))

(( *falls over in defeat* ))

(( Sorry I haven't been posting. sweatdrop I really can't think of anything to post... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:45 pm
(you could have Natsumi leave the hotel, I need a way to introduce my new char anyways)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 pm
(( Sure. ))

Natsumi was cruising around on her Gear. She had left the hotel not too long ago. Now what to do...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm
I want to play some hardcore punk!" Jen said with a giggle.
---------------
Natasha blushed, "Ringo...I can't even think of what to say to you right now...I'm not mad...I'm just shocked...when did you get to be such a perv?" she asked.
Ringo asped, "Pervert? Me! I didn't think you where going to make out! I just wanted to know what you where saying!"

Ken and Leonard silently played. 'Ringo really needs to get back...I'm not sure how much longer we can get a long...' they both thought.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Jena walked around a corner and had to stumble back to avoid being hit by Natsumi.

"Okay..." Travis said, though he wasn't completely sure what hardcore punk would count as.

Emily couldn't think of anything to say.

Kevin silently kept playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
"Woah!" Natsumi turned to a stop and looked over at Jena. "Sorry about that!" she said to Jena. Man! What's with me and almost running into people!?

(( me: xd Seriously, Natsu.
Natsumi: stare Shut up... ))  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm
"It's okay, just be careful next time." Jena said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm
"Yeah... Everyone's been telling me that..." Natsumi said with a nervous smile. "I'm Natsumi. You?" she asked.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:09 pm
(( lol natsumi!))
Jen smiled"...you don't even know what I'm talking about do you?" she asked.
((lol anarchy in the uk is on the set list right? can't remember if that's the game i was playing when i played that song XD. anyway if it is, just have em' play that!even though it's not that hardcore! bands like misfits and black flag, they're hardcore. if you don't know who they are...just agree anyway. XD))
-----------------------
Natsha put her face in her hands, trying to hide how red her face was. "You're going to tell Jorja as soon as you can aren't you?" she asked.
[color#fb163d]"If you don't want me to I won't. Jorja would be happy for you though..." Ringo said with a shrug.
"Thank you..." Natasha said, her face still in her hands.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games