Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 am
Jacob:
Congrats hun, you won the random page prize, give me a sec to send you your gift.

Zen:
I know what you mean xD
Still anything particular major in mind if you were to go?

Hom:
Morning sweet heart, I'd like to point out that if you wish to keep all male parts intact you may want to stop sleeping with my women. *glares* But on a positive note, really nice work for the character design, lets move on to speech.

Speech and Posting/Writing Styles

"Speech: How you converse with those around you"

Your characters' speech is one of the most important aspects of them. By reading and listening to the Rp rules, you'll most often come across one that says be literate. Now if you don't know what that means, I suggest you log off your computer right now and crack open a book. Basically the author doesn't want any chat speak like tzhe and *%^$. Its pointless and most of the people around you can't understand it anyways. Now that doesn't mean you can't use slang or put a little culture in the way your character talks, just keep it to a level of compression.

"Posting and writing styles are simply how your character appear in the thread"

This can be done by writing in color, posting a picture with your writing, using quotation marks or dashes. Some members even like to add emoticons or >_> faces to distinguished themselves from others.

Chief Sankofa
User Image

A
set felt the ground beneath her began to quake, the sky turned a dark and purple hellish black as sinister clouds rolled in on the wind. Lighting clashed and rain drops fall, "it has begun" Aset's looked into the eyes of the young male before her. Her hair was now a milky white, as her eyes turn to there true color of liquid mercury. Even her cloths had changed to a long thin laced black silk skirt that was heavily set on the hem with onyx intertwined to ride low on her hips, the top left nothing much to the imagination as it stretched out over her shoulders while creating a low V neckline. A swirl snake traveled from left shoulder, down her chest and rested on the right side of ribs. Aset allowed her powers to surge with the on coming storm's, while ritual marking began to forum all over her body. Standing, she made slow and carefully placed designs around Etz Chaim, chanting in the language of old as she laid the marks down. Everything was given a choice, a wile of its own, Aset dared not intervene in the decisions of others, least it cause more damage in the end. But this one thing she could do. As the marking connected together in harmony, a low glow vibrated from them, it would grow brighter as evil drew closer. Looking up at the sky, she waited for them to show their true nature.

Nick_austin90
Artisia immediately had her hand around Scarlet's throat and she tightened her hold. A smirk was on her face. "Oh well, I was enjoying you becoming invinsible. I would have enjoyed a chase," Artisia chuckled.

"Lord Rylle of the Dark, it is I your heir," I announced my presence. A dark shadow stirred in front of me.

You have returned , my son. I welcome you back...

"I am honored, father," I bowed my head to the dark shadow.

It seems as if you have brought company...is it for my killing pleasure? Amentet, I am shocked that you would grace me with your presence...

hetukiri
*hetu looked over at chief and then said sarcastically*

"should we lead them to the castle!?" *she looked down and saw that she only had a twig in her hand* stare "it wouldve been great, if some one brought an extra weapon on them!!!" *sigh* "The twig will have to do!" *she said as she lunged towards an orc, that was glaring at her...she swiftly moved with her twig that was clasped firmly in her hands and plunged it into the monsters right eye*

"if you look at me like that again ill take out the next one!!!" scream

Goddess Nefertiti
*Atmund faught along with his people. Few of them had fallen and he wanted to make sure that Malric was alright and he wanted to ask his Second what the hell he had done to bring the Gods into this mess. As Atmund turned to help a vampire that was being overwealed, a sudden pain in his back brought Atmund crashing to the ground**Malric ducked as an arrow flew over his head. He was on his way out of the fight when he tripped on some ones limb. Looking back at the body, Malric gasped. It was his beloved Commander* "Atmund! What has happened to you?" *Malric lifted Atmund to his feet and helped him off the battlefeild where he turned Atmund over to those who where careing for the wounded. There was an ugly mark on Atmunds' back, caused by an enemy blade* *The Archangels where still casting their spells, but they where running out of strenght. When the Heavens burst open, they stood back and watched the Gods distroy the enemy. They where in awe. Never in their thousands of years had they seen the Gods themselves rise to the call of battle* *Goddess looked around for Chief to ask her where Nick was, but, as per usual, Chief was nowhere to be seen* "Do you boys know where Nick is? We're too far away from each other. He will have fet the poison spreading throughout our bodies. Please, help me find him."

Nhikxter
User ImageA young teenager stood outside the castle under the growing storm. As the rain soaked him, he continues to observe the increasing number of people entering the mansion. He felt a sense of tension and excitement at the same time as his mellow face turned into a grin. "There's something in that building.." he whispered as an eerie red glow emitted from his bandaged left eye, "..and I want it." The thunder claps and he disappears into thin air.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am
@Zen
Yeah well I just couldn't help myself

@Chief
How are you?
What we just slept nothing else
should I try doing this to?  

Heart of Madness

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am
I did?! Wow! This is a bigger achievment then what I did last weekend...Well what I planned to do...Travel to Raccoon City!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 am
@HOM : Morning Hun ^ᴥ^

@Chief : Oh damn, It's hard to get random page prize OᴥO  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 am
Jacob:
*Chuckles*
What's in Raccoon City?

Hom:
I'm good, merci for asking, how about yourself?
Perhaps, but I'll still cut off your bits just the same. ^^
Oui, yes, start off with something small if you like, this is your character's introduction into the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 am
Zombies are in Raccoon City!

Yeah so now Iam still waiting for that gift!  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 am
@HOM: I could tell xD.

@Chief: Psychology would be what I would want to get into. But, from what I've heard, is difficult. And I'm a lazy a**, so that might be a problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 am
Jacob:
ZOMBIES!!! eek
and you didn't invite me to come along? emo

Its coming! *throws a cushion at*

Zen:
Oui, it is, but if you really enjoy the subject why not xDD
*high fives*
I know I liked you for some reason.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 am
Okay fine you can come along Chiefy!

*catchs pillow and throws it into cushion pile*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 am
@Dragg
How are you?

@Chief
That's good, I'm good myself thanks
;~;
Maybe I should've added more to his bio
User Image
Rising from his bed he looked at his clock. It was 3:00 in the morning, almost time for work. After getting cleaned up searched the pantry for something to eat. Heated some water and pulled out some instant ramen. While eating his breakfest he noticed a mark on his calander. "Oh right...classes start today" he mumbles still tired. After breakfest, slips on his shoes, heads out and locks the door and picks up the baber's for his daily paper run. Looking up at the moon "just another day"  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 am
@HOM : Umm, Let's say OK... Im in love with the new Pistolera Wig xD I will ask my friend to get me one OᴥO

@Chief : *Feels ignored* talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 am
Thanks for the gift Chief! Now I can go back to relaxing in cushions with room for everyone! *dives into cushions*  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 am
Jacob:
Woot!
*runs around grabbing my zombie catching gear*

Hom:
Nah, you don't want to give too much of your character away.
Always leave a bit of mystery for the other members to play off of.
(main reason I don't have character applications in my rp's)
Very well done, you sure you haven't done this before? xD My only problem would be with the picture size. Its rather large, next time your doing this you may wish to resize it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am
Oh were not catching zombies...Were taking them the F$@& DOWN!  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am
@Dragg
That's goog
Hmmm is that so?
I takling to you though

@Chief
ok
Yes I just did what came into my head. Well I just got it for Deviant or do you mean something like photobucket or something  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games