Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:30 am
"I wouldn't have it any orher way." Larai replied. They now approached the rubble that blocked their exit.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 am
"Hopefully this is the last time I have to enter the shadows for a nice long time. I don't know about you, but I for one have had quite enough of that place." Daemon said, slowly pulling the girls into the darkness with him, soon emerging just outside the rubble.

((Even though I've had my last class with her and never have to see her again, Professor Batshit still manages to piss me from beyond the internet. She finally made comments on our first and second drafts for our research paper (first draft being the body, second draft being the intro and conclusion for some retarded reason) and on her second draft she goes "ROSE, WHERE IS YOUR PEER REVIEW?" (yes, all her comments were in all caps just for more intimidation) For one thing, how is it my fault if my stuff doesn't get peer reviewed? Second of all, peer reviews were done on the same day, so I KNOW she saw my first draft was edited. And third of all, my second draft WAS edited. There was a nice big comment on the bottom left from my friend. On the day we did in class reviews. She didn't even need to scroll down to see it! I didn't realize a paper isn't edited unless stuff has actually been marked. So. Much. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 am
{*facepalm. Just...facepalm* Reminds me of those art teachers who got pissy if you incorperated your name into the art - quite obviously, if I might add - instead of just ruining the piece by writing it in big blocky letters on the right-hand corner.

I agree with you on the peer review thing, too. I never liked them much, to be honest, since I often had to have total imbiciles 'review' it - all complaints being about how I used words larger than one-syllable. That, or, they'd be a little b***h about it and refuse to do it altogether.}

"Well, let's take the tunnels home, then. We should also plan out a bedroom for Milly and our baby for when it is born." Larai replied, kissing Daemon upon the cheek afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:15 pm
((You know what? In celebration of this being the last paper I need to remotely work on for her and that I never have to see her again, I am going to do a conga line of every rage fueled emote I can find.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I needed that.))

"I have to say, it feels good having things turn out okay for once. I've got this light, fuzzy feeling I can't remember ever having before." Daemon said with a smile as they headed back home, hand in hand with Larai.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 pm
{I like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. best, if only for my love of trollolols.}

"Keep me around and I'll make sure it stays." Larai replied, a soft smile gracing her lips as they continued onward.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:02 pm
((I'm partial to the fist shakers and the face-smashing/flamethrowering of the :V guy.))

"Even if it was just for a day, I missed this." Daemon said with a small sigh of relief as he lay back on the bed, Milly still in his arms.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:06 pm
Larai sat atop her own bed, brushing her hair for a few moments before letting herself lay down as well. She couldn't help but smile; seeing Daemon this happy was a joyous feeling - to say the least.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:09 pm
"I suppose all that's left now is to get this place ready for kids, though I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to spend the day resting after that emotional showdown." Daemon said with a smile as he looked down at Milly still asleep and still adorable once again.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:30 pm
{Sorry for taking so long to post. One of my friends is having major facebook drama. Not the good kind, either. (Makes me wonder why I still go on Facebook to begin with)}

"Yes, rest sounds nice." Larai agreed, closing her eyes as she layed back onto her bed. "After rest and getting things ready for the kids, we should have a day to ourselves. Or at least a little time for just us."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:32 pm
"Of course, time for ourselves is going to be a little harder with having kids around." Daemon said with a small chuckle.

((*is proud to be a Facebook rebel by not having an account*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm
{Lucky. Once you have one, nobody ever leaves you alone. Ever. Then the APGame pets die or b***h at you for not being online for over six months. It's like ********' Animal Crossing all over again for me, except with real people instead of virtual frogs.}

"There's no doubt about that. Still, I'm sure we'll find some way to make time." Larai replied with a grin, opening her eyes slightly to gaze over at Daemon.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:53 pm
((It's because everyone I care to talk to has AIM or Gaia, so I never saw a need to get one. Same goes for MySpace. stare ))

"Van and Mala seem to find a way, I'm sure we will too." Daemon said, getting back up to sit next to Larai on her bed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:07 pm
{Myspace has more viruses, but isn't as clingy as Facebook. Facebook will stalk you, even on Gaia if you connect the profiles. Sometimes even if you don't.}

"I'm sure we will. We make a great team, after all." Larai replied, sitting herself up to kiss Daemon on the cheek and then pull him into a light hug.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm
((SWEET BABY JESUS ON A STICK THE PAIN IS FINALLY OVER. MY PAPER IS DROWNING IN BULLSHIT BUT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I STOPPED CARING WHEN IT BECAME CLEAR SHE HAD DINNER PARTIES MORE OFTEN THAN SHE LOOKED AT OUR WORK. I HOPE SHE FALLS DOWN A SPIKED PIT.
FILLED WITH LAVA.
AND ACID.
ACIDIC LAVA.
YES.))

"Half-goddess and pseudo-demon. We do make the pair, don't we?" Daemon said with a chuckle as he held her in her arms.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:32 pm
{RRRAAAAAEEEEEEGGGG111!!!!1
Yes, I hear those spiked acidic lava pits of doom and despair filled with radioactive Justin Biebers are quite lovely this time of year. Yes, I added that extra bit in because it's awesome. And I'm a little bored. XD}

"We certainly do!~" Larai replied, now resting her head on his shoulder. "So long as we stick together, nothing can stand in our way..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games