Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 4013 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 pm

*finishes her drink and goes to rise the cup out in the sink placing it on the counter.*No offense taken on the age thing Ryzan, I'm as old as Father Time himself and accept it, lol. As for the car thing if life has ever taught me anything, always expect the unexpected because life loves to give lemonade from sour lemons. Learning to drive may not be a bad thing. I myself love the feel of the wind in my face and the speed of those metal babies revving...I love cars for the feel of the thrill. I should probably go, My laptop is losing battery and its been a long day. *grabs her laptop and heads out waving to Icy and Ryzan* See ya later guys!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

{{@Liada-Aaaawwww, sorry. sad
@Razz-Yea, I thought so too. Actually a guildmate of mine from another guild sent that to me from her personal playlist. I told her one day I was going to hack her playlist and steal all of her music. She has the best songs. 3nodding }}

I personally think you behind the wheel of a two-seat drop top would look quite good Ryzan. That or a luxury coupe. 3nodding

*laughs at Liada and nods in agreement*

I damn sure got the need for speed! twisted Take care Liada. wink

*waves*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Plynn kyon, Liada~
*waves farewell to her as she exits, then turns to Icy*

I really meant to say this earlier, jhal you look quite lovely in that dress~
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 am

{{I am SO sorry! Internet provider isn't worth squat. stressed Been having serious issues with phone and internet since it's installation}}

*smiles at Ryzan, brushing her free hand down her skirt*

Thank you Ryzan. heart I've had this for a while now, just didn't have the right accessories for it. Along my travels, I picked up a few things and found the perfect accents for it and couldn't wait to wear it. With the cold weather setting in, I figured this was as good a time as any to play dress up. whee I've got a lot of catching up to do, wardrobe wise that is. I still have clothes with the tags on them, collecting dust. sweatdrop It's time for some serious house-cleaning. Speaking of dust and cleaning, do you remember your offer the other night? I've put off fully cleaning my place for long enough, and would love your help if it still stands.

*gets up and takes her and Ryzans now empty cups, making fresh drinks for them*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 am

{{It's fine. I'm used to being up all night with no one to talk to anyway so it isn't as if I didn't have anything to do in the meantime blaugh }}

Of course it still stands. I may need a slight change beforehand if we are to do so right now, jhal other than that I am ready to assist when you feel up to it.

I have been trying to find items in my wardrobe I have not worn mzilt and come up with new outfits for them even mzild lately than before since Quortek has prohibited me from shopping for a while sweatdrop I had spent quite a sum on an outfit near the end of October redface ... and a large sum a while before that on a few other items sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:28 am

{{ rofl }}

*still preparing their drinks, she laughs a bit*

Is TES being a tightwad? With your taste there's nothing "inexpensive" about it, and he should very well know that. I'm sure he doesn't complain when you're dressed and looking your best, now does he?

*finishes Ryzans first and places it in front of him, adding her favorite toppings to her hot chocolate, sans the flavored liqueur. Done, she reclaims her stool*

And as far as cleaning my place goes, with your schedule and mine differing, I think friday night would be best, just as night begins to fall so as to not have you up entirely too early and me up entirely too late. How does that sound?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am

That sounds perfectly fine. I do not have any plans for that isto.... or any other isto for that matter. sweatdrop

*clears his throat and takes a long sip of his drink*
Hearing him complain while I am wearing the clothes is a true rarity. The outfit I had spent so mzilt on for Halloween he liked a bit mzild than he would have preferred. *giggles*

I think he is just not so accustomed to spending a great deal at once. His own tastes can be quite expensive at times as well, jhal he will spread out the spending over time. He may take months to put together a single outfit, even if he had enough to buy the entire thing at once rolleyes I simply do not see the point in such.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:48 am

*scoffs and waves a hand through the air*

And neither do I Ryzan. When I see something I know I want and will look damn good in, as long as I can afford it, I'm buying it right then and there. I couldn't bare to piece-mill an outfit, unless something else was taking precedence at that particular time.

*pauses, Ryzans words finally sinking in*

You did say Halloween, correct? As in a Halloween costume? And just what did our dear little Ryzan dress up that TES enjoyed more than he should have?

*smirks as she sips her drink*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 am

*laughs a bit nervously and scratches his chin*
I... um... sweatdrop ... there was an animated program that Quortek and I watched together that I enjoyed quite a bit. The outfits were absolutely bronretla. 4laugh When this "Halloween" holiday was explained to me, I knew I wanted to dress as one of the characters redface I even had a ring made especially for the occasion. I was Ciel Phantomhive from the series Kuroshitsuji...*giggles a bit* ... though I believe the title in common is "Black Butler". I do not know if you are aware of it or not... jhal... Ciel is actually... a young boy sweatdrop It made Quortek a bit uncomfortable. Though considering what he put me through with Seth, I do not see where he has any room to complain talk2hand

*starts to take a sip of his drink when he suddenly realizes what he just said and freezes in place*
.... gi ussta...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 am

*falls out laughing at the thought of TES 'nosebleed-ish' about Ryzans cosplay of a young boy. Just wait until the next time she sees him. Soon, her laughter subsides when she realizes the last thing Ryzan said. Looking a bit confused, she straightens up, tilting her head with her brow furrowed*

Seth? confused Who's Seth?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:29 am

*sets down his cup and just stares at it for a while, remaining quiet while he tries to think of just how much about Seth he should really tell her. After a few moments, he closes his eyes and sighs before turning to her*

Seth is... um..

Well.... *looks off to the side a moment*

... while you were away, there was an incident in which fair dame was arrested. When she was released from custody, she came here to talk to jabbress. Officer Dougherty happened to be visiting with jabbress as well and found fair dame with her. He believed she was released prematurely and wished to bring her back to jail. This was all happening in the corridor downstairs within earshot of our quarters. To keep fair dame from being taken into custody once more, Quortek "kidnapped" her. There was a chase, dame, Decorera, and his sister Bonnie were taken to the hospital, and Quortek became a fugitive.

During the time in which he was in hiding... a young rivvil named Seth began to visit here and... um... we spent a great deal of time together. sweatdrop He... actually is supposed to be working as the bartender.

*hoping that would be enough, he takes up his drink again and gulps it down much quicker than intended*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:02 am

*eyes wide, she just stares at Ryzan for a while, not sure what to say. Was there no end to the antics she missed while gone? It seemed the longer she was back, the more events were revealed. She couldn't have been -that- long for so much to have occurred, right? Blinking several times, she takes a sizable drink from her mug, setting it down and looking at Ryzan. Seeing how he was acting, she hesitated with her next questions, but felt the need to know exactly what she felt he was telling her*

So.....this Seth guy, you all, um, became close while TES was on the run? sweatdrop And he actually works here, as in the now? With TES here?

*starts to believe that this place indeed had turned into the soap opera she'd joked about*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:10 am

X... xas sweatdrop I.. um... do not think he will be back, though sweatdrop Instead, Draa will be taking over his duties... or at least that is the idea.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 am

*as much as she wanted to ask more questions, seeing how uncomfortable Ryzan was becoming cut them all off. Anything else she wanted to know, she'd have to find out herself, and she had plenty of surveillance back footage to help her with that task. Smiling, she shakes her head, picking her drink up*

Boy I tell you. Seems I can't leave you all for too long or you go bat s**t. wink Hunh, whatever happened to Maune? We may need to stop putting in for bartenders since we can never seem to keep one for long. I don't even count Draa. stare That's a no show already in the making. rolleyes Has he even started? How many days, or better yet, how many -hours- has he put in? And hours may just be too much of him as well. stressed

*finishing her hot chocolate, she slides the cup on the counter, folding her arms across the bar and laying her head on them*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 am

*scratches his chin*
I suppose Draa himself has not actually worked at all as of yet... of course Draa himself has also not been hired in the first place...

*scratches his chin*
I... um... if I tell you something, would you not tell Quortek that I told you? sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 4013 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games