Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 pm

User Image
((YAY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!))
Cook looked at Brago,"It's Cook and I'm here to show you this sword."He held a bundle in his hands.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"Are you looking for approval for distribution?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:00 pm

User Image

Cook laughed,"Approval?, are you serious the only approval I need is the one paying for it."He stared at him,"No,the owner of this sword was instructed by me to show to you."He opened the bundle, revealing a red sword with the blade shining out.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Brago looked away before seeing it. "Hmm most likely a sword with a "Once you lay your eyes on it-" ability."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:13 pm

User Image

"I don't know what you mean but my job's done I'll just give this to Soli then she'll be further along in her path or that's what Neuro keeps saying."He wrapped it back up again,"You don't want anything."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 pm

" I fight with my fists, but if you could make something that could give Soli better control over Hia that would be great. Id pay top dollar."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 pm

User Image

Cook chuckled,"That's what the sword is for and anyway I thought you would have asked something for Hana to help her."He looked around,"Are sure she'll be okay with two other women living here."Cook smiled and smoked more from his cigarette,"I know its none of my business."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"No. Hana will have to bear with the scenery. Our relationship needs no easy way out. Soli is a different story, I think shes too kind to fight and Neuro is pushing her to change and be spiteful. Id rather her use Hia.."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:39 pm

User Image
Cook nodded his head,"I can see that too Neuro trying to change her but thats the way it is no one can change that, plus with Neuro he's probably planning something from all of this."He looked at him,"Soli isn't all nice though you never want to wake her up in the middle of the night."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 pm

'I learned that the hard way once.....'"Really? interesting. But my heart is torn. I dont want Neuro to force a change on her, but he is her father. I'd say if someone doesnt win Neuro over soon, the Soli I know will be....gone. "

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 pm

User Image

Cook chuckled,"Yeah I did too I woke her up since I needed her to run a errand for me I never saw her so mad,"He sighed,"He won't change her completely that's for sure she acts too much like her mother for him to harm that in anyway,"He looked at him,"How come all the these girls like you anyway and I mean that vampire one and Hana."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:01 pm

" The vampire with the large breasts, alicia, doesnt like me. We are just haveing sex here and there...As for Hana, she has been protecting me since I was littler so I think we have an attachment thing going on. But the main reason girls like me is because of my straight forward attitude, and my p***s. "

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon frowned. I'm sure I would have known these things if I. . . . . He stopped his eyes falling to the ground. I've been livin' off scraps and all that for a long time, up until Soli took me in. He looked up at Luc. Well, it doesn't matter much anymore. I still have a lot to learn about everything.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice set her cats down and figured she better explore her new home. She slid off the bed and out of her room, leaving her cats behind. Hopefully they wouldn't claw anything up or mark their 'territory'. That would be a pain to clean up. She let down her hair and smoothed out her red silk dress.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Brago trekked back and forth with nothing to do until he saw Alice. " Huh? Alice.. were u getting something, cuz the maids can get it for you..."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games