Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm
*chuckles and moves back to her lips, giving her a deep kiss and drinking her in before catching Tommy's face out of the corner of his eye* sweatdrop *pulls back slightly* All this mean yes? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm
*glances at Tommy, then decides to ignore him* Yes, it does. *kisses him* smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 pm
*grins widely* twisted Excellent. *hands go into her hair as he returns the kiss*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm
Mmmm... *hands slide under his jacket*

*Tommy clears his throat as other people start to stare at Kits and Rod*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm
*a low groan erupts from his throat before he can stop it. They hadn't seen each other in a while* redface sweatdrop

Maybe we should take this elsewhere, like my car... sweatdrop You are the owner here.... twisted *an idea strikes him* Or your office, Miss Co-owner... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm
*is about to say his car, but then remembers that it's cold out, and since Amy isn't around, nobody else has a key to the office* ninja My office is closer...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 pm
twisted I do believe it's lady's choice. wink twisted *kisses at her sweet spot again for emphasis*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:27 pm
*moans softly* My office then. *stands up and starts walking out of the lounge, looking at him over her shoulder when she's a few steps away*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm
*follows closely behind, trailing like a puppy* twisted pirate *closes the door swiftly behind them once they are in there and locks it just as fast. He then picks her up and braces her back against the door, kissing her deeply, hands feeling up her thighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm
Mmmmm... *arms wrap around his neck* It's been too long since we've been able to spend time together.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm
It's been too long since we've been able to do anything together. I've missed your company. *breathes into her neck as his hands explore her sides* Sexual and otherwise. I miss seeing your face, Kits. *kisses her tenderly*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 pm
I've missed you too. *starts pushing his jacket down off his shoulders as she kisses him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm
*slips it off and down to the floor as his hands ride higher and higher up the slits in her dress, fingering the sides of her undies*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 pm
Mmmm *pulls his tie off, dropping it to the floor as she starts unbuttoning his shirt*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 pm
*continues kissing her and pulls her dress hem up, investigating her undies and the garter and stockings* twisted Heh. These look familiar. Our favorite color looks the best on you. *kisses her hard and starts working on undoing her garter belt*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games