Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4025 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 pm

((You can't prove that. Maybe I am having saber type it for me or one of the kids. *Kicks feet up and has the two little monkeys of mine rub my feet.*))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm

-sets her cup down then looks over her shoulder unamused- I can think of other ways that would make you cry, Tes. twisted And they involve your face. twisted xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm

*tosses out the empty wine bottle that she summoned from the yard*
Well I think I need to head down to rest.
Night all.
Hopefully RAZZ snaps out of it before dawn xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

I think we can all do without any crying this isto sweatdrop

Are you sure you are alright, fair dame? After being outside in such attire, you must be freezing. Should I perhaps retrieve a blanket for you?

*smiles and waves over to Lady Leko*
Plynn kyon~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

*After dressing, he picks up the box and sets it off to the side. Grabbing his empty glass, he goes over to the sidebar and pours himself another before he settles down in his recliner. He picks up the remotes, turns on the fireplace and lowers the TV. Taking a drink, he settles on the news and awaits for his beloved to return.* cool
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

tch... I didn't cry stare talk2hand *sips his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm

((Hey loverboy, you not gonna join us up here? I mean, you got dressed and everything. xd ))

-dame is about to answer Ryzan- That would b.... -she looks at Tes strangely- What do you mean you didn't cry? neutral confused
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm

(( Who me? ... Uh, not this time. "Private showing" coming up. xd ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm

*Rinses out her cup and places it into the dishwasher. She wipes off the counter top as she listens to the conversation around her.* Goodnight. Hope you all have a good evening. User Image *She sighs, goes into her office, does the security measure and heads down into her Chambers.

She enters and locks the door behind her breathing a heavy sigh. She notices the light on down the hallway in the bedroom. William must be home. heart She goes down the hall, quietly opens the door and pokes her head inside peeking to see if he's still awake.* ninja
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

*looks back at dame oddly for a moment, then remembers that he was Seth when he was punched in the face*
... *twitch* Don't worry about it stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

*When he hears the door open, he looks over and sees her peeking in, and a grin appears on his face. After turning off the TV, he puts down the remote and stands up.* Well hey there love. Coming in? Been waiting to show you something here. *Stands up and walks over to her, almost in full dress.* What do you think? *figets with the hat in his hands* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm

-eyes him- Uh huh.... -gets her cocoa from the machine, blowing on it-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Ssinjin deis, jabbress~
*waves to Psyzapp as she leaves*

I will just see if there are any blankets in the office closet for you, fair dame.
*walks over to the office as Psyzapp is heading downstairs and checks inside the closet. There are various boxes stacked up as well as some old clothes. Soon he finds a small stack of plain, folded blankets. He takes one and airs it out. It isn't very thick, but he hopes it will be good enough sweatdrop Closing the closet door, he takes it with him back into the main bar area and airs it out some more*

It is a bit dusty I am afraid sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm

{{AHA! Santa's Naughty Elf is back! twisted Now where's my Sugarplum Fae?}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*When he hears the door open, he looks over and sees her peeking in, and a grin appears on his face. After turning off the TV, he puts down the remote and stands up.* Well hey there love. Coming in? Been waiting to show you something here. *Stands up and walks over to her, almost in full dress.* What do you think? *figets with the hat in his hands* sweatdrop

*Walks up to him grinning, gets leans in real close and runs her hand down along the plaid Tartan, clinking her fingernails against the Sporran he's wearing.* So…are you wearing this the "traditional" way, William and is THIS suppose to protect you from me? wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4025 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games