Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm

(( twisted Right here waiting, willing, and ready, mistress Icy. twisted xd blaugh ))

Thank you, Ryzan. -takes a small sip of her cocoa then takes the blanket, wrapping it around herself. The dust gets in her nose a bit and she snorts then sneezes- Oh! Excuse me! redface
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm

{{MU HU HA HA!!! twisted Alright then Fae, it's time to round them up and get this 'cleaning' business down and dirty. twisted }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Excuse you? What if I don't want to? mad What then, huhn? scream Are you going to take back all those germs you just expelled into the air we all have to breathe? I doubt it stare

*crosses his arms and glares off to the side*
So inconsiderate talk2hand
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Psyzapp
*Walks up to him grinning, gets leans in real close and runs her hand down along the plaid Tartan, clinking her fingernails against the Sporran he's wearing.* So…are you wearing this the "traditional" way, William and is THIS suppose to protect you from me? wink

*He puts the hat on for her as she runs her hand down his clothing.* And then there's this to top it off ... I really don't like the Tam myself. *He grins as her hand works down to the Sporran.* Yes, I am wearing this the traditional way, if you couldn't tell. The Sporran is a pouch, kind of a purse. I suppose it would be an ineffective way of protection though. wink

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm

(( heart Woot!))

stare Tes, don't make me come over there and get all up close and personal with you. stare -stares at him and slips the edges of the blanket over her fingers, bringing her cup closer to her, warming herself with the steam-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm

I think you just might make Ryzan jealous with those kinds of threats. I know I look good and all, but really... you should try to restrain yourself, especially around my husband. It's rather discourteous. *spoken rather "matter-of-factly"*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm

rolleyes I am rather certain that is not the kind of "close and personal" she was referring to, dear Quortek. rolleyes

-stares at him blandly- stare I think Ryzan'll forgive me. -sips cocoa-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

BEST SNOWBALL FIGHT EVER!!!!!

*The snow from Razz's eyes falls off and under it he bares a big a** smile. Trying to get to his feet he falls back down..... Know he can't walk out of the bar He begins to attempt to crawl out..... *
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm

I don't know.... he tried to kill Icy because she was taking all his men away. He's pretty ruthless if you push him the wrong way.... not that he scares me or anything. ninja

*flinches a bit when Razz suddenly shouts then starts crawling across the floor*
er... you need some help there or something, Razz? Maybe a psychiatrist?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He puts the hat on for her as she runs her hand down his clothing.* And then there's this to top it off ... I really don't like the Tam myself. *He grins as her hand works down to the Sporran.* Yes, I am wearing this the traditional way, if you couldn't tell. The Sporran is a pouch, kind of a purse. I suppose it would be an ineffective way of protection though. wink

*She takes his hat off and fling it onto the sofa in the seating area and presses up against him.* I can tell. *She reaches under his kilt and continues to speak to him seductively. It becomes more and more apparent by the second. wink *She pauses briefly.* And that pouch…it won't protect you. twisted
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh a Yeah that might Help Tes.... I will swing by tomorrow and get a number.... If I can walks that is.......

*Keeps crawling towards the door. Stumble if you can call it that from that close to the ground. He Finally makes it to the door and slides out into the dark.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:21 pm

*lifts an eyebrow, then looks back over at dame*
Just what exactly did you do to him out there? o_O;;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Psyzapp
*She takes his hat off and fling it onto the sofa in the seating area and presses up against him.* I can tell. *She reaches under his kilt and continues to speak to him seductively. It becomes more and more apparent by the second. wink *She pauses briefly.* And that pouch…it won't protect you. twisted

*Sliding his hands along the curves of her waist, he grins slyly as her hand wanders.* Indeed ... Heh ... find anything of interest there? wink

*And with that, his beloved finds out that he truly is wearing his family cloth the traditional way. The two of them spend the rest of their evening experiencing some of the advantages of the wearing of the kilt, as is known to many Scottish and Irish folk alike.* wink heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm

But Ryzan loves me! heart whee He even brought me this blanket. 4laugh
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games