Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 4032 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm

It would be mzilst unfortunate for you to fall ill due to your current attire... *chimes in* Or lack thereof. ... xas sweatdrop I do hope you at least brought a coat with you. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 am

-dame giggles- Nope! 4laugh Just sauntered on over here all excited about the snow! xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am

*facepalms*
You know... I think you and Mir would make great friends stare Although, Mir at least could cure herself if she got sick.

*heads over to the espresso machine to make another steamer*
You plan on just walking back through the snow like that too?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 am

I liked Miro... xp -pouts-

Um... sweatdrop Yes... -sips on her cocoa-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 am

Gi ussta sweatdrop I do not believe that would be wise, fair dame. Perhaps you could borrow something from the office closet. Quortek has done so on a few previous occasions. I am sure jabbress will not mind.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:47 am

....It's only right around the corner... sweatdrop I mean... -takes a sip hurriedly- I can always take this blanket! xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:52 am

*shrugs* Hey, if you want to go through the unpleasant cold like that, it's your business. Given you're likely damp from being out in the snow, I'm sure that icy wind is going to feel reeeeeeally awesome.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 am

It'll be great! xd 4laugh That's what a long, steamy shower and warm fuzzy pajamas snuggled up under the covers are for! heart whee 4laugh -drinks cocoa-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 am

I still think it would be best for you to borrow some clothes, fair dame sweatdrop It is not as if doing so would be a bother to anyone and it would make the journey home mzilt mzild pleasant. Even if you think it is just a short walk, you could ves well become ill from such a thing, which could take you some time to recover from.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 am

Jeez... what are you her mum now, Ry? I say let her get sick if she wants to. Maybe it's a ploy so she won't have to work or something.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 am

xp Hushup, Tes. -looks over at Ryzan- Don't worry, Ryzan. I'll be okay. ^_^ I'll walk fast, get the blood pumping, huddled in this blanket and I'll take my cocoa too.

-goes over and hugs him- I should be taking my leave now, though, if I'm gonna do all these things and rest. -kisses Ryzan cheek, stare at Tes and punches his arm- Bye boys! heart 4laugh See ya'll later. ^_^

-she wraps the blanket around her all nice and snug, and holds her cocoa close taking sips, hurrying to her apartment.-
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 am

Hey, how come he gets a peck on the cheek and I get hit? I was all for you going out and freezing your a** off! scream

sheesh.... some people have no gratitude rolleyes

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 am

*sighs and shakes his head*
Sometimes it is better to try to convince someone not to make a bad decision rather than encourage it.

*takes Tes' arm and walks with him to the office and down to their quarters*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 am

It's cold in here. *shivers*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 am

What? There is no supplies for the fireplace?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 4032 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games