Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 pm
"Ugh..." He winced a bit, widening his stance not to crumble under the added weight. "H-heavy, Ivan-san..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 pm
"Ah, Turkey." Germany said, looking up. He gave him a nod. "How are you?" Glanced over to Italy, his expression looking slightly less stressed suddenly. "Italy, hello."  

Germany-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Celebiest smiled at Italy.

"Yes I have." she then looked at her watch and gasped.

"Oh my, it's getting late" she said as she headed out the door.

"Will you be back tomorrow?" she asked "I want to know more about you!"

And with that she was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 pm
"Ah..." Italy didn't get a word out as he watched the girl leave. She'd be back so he didn't worry too much about it. He got up and skipped over to Germany and hugged him.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:01 pm
*stretches, totally oblivious that his hat fell off* ******** tired f'r one thing-- AND..! *points.* SPLENDID. FANTASTIC.

(..Turkey/Germany is nice toooo.. if only because it's like modern canon.. rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:01 pm
Russia giggles and leans on Liet even more to see if he could knock him over. "I'm not heavy~ You're just small~"  

Russia-tan

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:07 pm
(WHERE THE ******** DID MY TURKEY VOICE GO?! *kicks at week-long diet of bittersweet Vocaloid videos for messing with brain stability and PLAYS SOME DAMN TURKISH MUSIC*)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:12 pm
Germany hugged Italy with the arm not holding the papers, leaning down to kiss his cheek. He winced when Turkey yelled. "Ah, quieter please... I'm right here." He reminded

((lol Yes, GermanyTurkey is MANRY love.))  

Germany-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:14 pm
Liet winced more, legs shaking. "I...Ivan-san!" He warned, almost ready to fall. Another moment and he did, legs collapsing, he fell to the floor with the Russian on top of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Tch, y' consider THAT yelling? Yer gettin' so sensitive, Ludwig-- *grins*

(Forget manly, it's got-its-own-Wikipedia-article love~)  

Turkey-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:22 pm
((eating lasagna.. mm. ))

"What are you doing, Germany?" He asked as he pointed to the papers Germany was holding.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 pm
"Sensitive?" He frowned at Turkey. "More like you're just loud." Looking back to Italy, he sighed. "Just paperwork. I've still got debt." He muttered.

(( OH MY.))  

Germany-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm
Russia giggles, nuzzling Liet's neck. "You're silly, Lithuania~" he says, climbing off of the other nation. "I thought you were much stronger than that~..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:27 pm
Lithuania winced as the other climbed off of him. "Y-you're a lot bigger than I am, you know..." He reminded the blond, "And I am strong..."  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 pm
((Haaa! I finaly got home~! Hey was sup? Wooow, you guys roleplayed a LOT tonight))
"Hello everyone" Liech said walking in, humming a christmas tune.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games