Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki smiles and says " I think your good but I'll need to carry you... Im strong enough..." Yuki kisses her husband back and she grins and picks him up. " Wow you are heavy " Yuki runs at the speed of light to Leons dorm.

"It would seem that way! well your fast too!" Leon chuckles.

"Returning the favor!" Leon says happily.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:35 am

walks out of the healing chamber and goes to the highest point of the tree and sits there*

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:35 am

Yuki laughs and strokes his cheek. I lick the blood off of his cheeks and I play with his hair. You do look hot as a werewolf Yuki thinks and smiles.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:36 am

II Purple_Cura II
walks out of the healing chamber and goes to the highest point of the tree and sits there*

Leon stares at him for the time they see him and Leon smiles"you just love climbing trees dont you!" he yells.

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 am

ViniCullen
Yuki laughs and strokes his cheek. I lick the blood off of his cheeks and I play with his hair. You do look hot as a werewolf Yuki thinks and smiles.

"Ha, I'm not too pretty in that form." he smiles. He kisses her cheek.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 am

*wlks to the garage and go back to the villa* "they canot aford to lose someone... so i will go, if i die... they will only need another teacher"*smiles to self*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 am

II Purple_Cura II

Lucily goes to the tree and climbs up ninja style while her brother goes back to the dorm and crashes. She sits opposite side of aruki not seeing him there at all. She sighs and starts to tear up
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:39 am

Yuki giggles and I go into your closet and hide in there. Its starting to become Sunrise.... Yuki thinks. I hate the sun.... Its too bright....

ViniCullen

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:39 am

*gets to town and enter the bar, buy a bottle of saki and head west*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 am

ViniCullen
Yuki giggles and I go into your closet and hide in there. Its starting to become Sunrise.... Yuki thinks. I hate the sun.... Its too bright....

"Ha, typical vampire" he just falls asleep on his bed and wakes up "why do i forget this?" he kisses yuki deeply. Then he falls back asleep. (GTG)

(my birthday today!)

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 am

Quote:
(my birthday today!)
(goodbye, and wath out for people with eggs)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 am

MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"Ha, typical vampire" he just falls asleep on his bed and wakes up "why do i forget this?" he kisses yuki deeply. Then he falls back asleep. (GTG)

(my birthday today!)

( Happy Bday! )

Yuki goes into a deep sleep and smiles.

( If you need me I'll be on my emobucket or on this http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16026400 so peace ! )

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 am

(since when did this become a hang out more than a school!? it seems its more romantic than anyhting ese. Romance and wasting away at a bar.((notingles)) lol and now gr...this isnt school anymore! not even an attack from something!!! its boring now... stare somone say something attacks plz? and not zombies!!!)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:44 am

MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

(my birthday today!)

( Happy Bday! )

Yuki goes into a deep sleep and smiles.

( If you need me I'll be on my emobucket or on this http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16026400 so peace ! )

ViniCullen

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:44 am

HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

Lucily goes to the tree and climbs up ninja style while her brother goes back to the dorm and crashes. She sits opposite side of aruki not seeing him there at all. She sighs and starts to tear up
*hears someone crying looks at the other side of tree* LUcily !!! wuts Wrong*is very concerned*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games