Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice turned to see Brago and flashed him a fanged grin. "No, I was just have a peek around, does that bother you?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest. Her violet eyes were bright and ready for just about anything.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 pm

" Not at all. Do as you please here. Its your home now."

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress studied Brago, "Well, if you're not busy, would you show me around. Wouldn't want to find something I'm not allowed to see, like a room full of all your little sex toys." She put her fingers to her lips to stifle her giggles.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:42 pm

"Real men dont need toys to pleasure girls.." Brago said as he started following her. " go anywhere you desire and I will tell you about the area... and you need to heighten your opinion about me. Im not just sex sex sex, I have feelings too you know."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 pm

User Image
"Ah, so what you are saying is that poor Robert is being used by his idiot split personality that pretty much wants to bring on the end of the world by interfering with the one thing that could possibly save it. Gotcha." Kand crossed his arms and glared at Robert. "You just have no idea of the bigger picture."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"And yet I have seen no true emotion from you Brago, now fear or hurt. Not a tear of sorrow or a smile of joy. Until I've seen something of the like, I'll keep my current opinion. Besides, I like very angry, aggresive people. Makes life more interesting." Alice said with a grin and began to head down the main hall of the upper level. "So, what's behind that door?" She pointed to a wooden door that hung slightly ajar, but not enough to see into it.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Neuro Nougami-21
Neuro smiled at Marisol,"I will punish you."He grinned and started thrusting two fingers inside her after a while he pulled them out and unbuckled his pants, he entered her, his thrusts becoming rougher.

TIME SKIP

Soli looked at the stream of things that have already happened inside the room,"Wow."She stepped forward.

User Image
Marisol was out of breath and bruised from the pounding she had just taken from Neuro, but there was a smile on her face. Most people found it very strange that she didn't mind people hurting her or being rough with her, but she saw it as a way for people to trust her.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"The way you speak.. you make it seem as if Im heartless."he retorted. " Thats the room of the bosom goddess"

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Aren't most men?" Alice looked at Brago, her face serious and not one bit joking. Men had used her in the past but what had caused her the most pain was the only man she had ever loved, and he took her heart out, chewed it and spit it out before dancing wildly upon it. He caused her much hurt, so her hate for most men began. Only a rare few were toleratable. She glanced at the room again and sighed, "How about that one?" She asked, pointing off in some random direction to get her mind off the memory.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:05 pm

" If I was truly heartless, you wouldnt be here right now. I am just a man that answers a womans cry for help. I just feel if you dont help, you arent a man at all. " Brago didnt bother answering her question.

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:11 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Or perhaps you've taken me in because you thought I'd be some ditzy bimbo who you could bed, or maybe some poor weak girl who will easily be wooed by some piece of flesh." Alice rolled her eyes. "And there's more to being a man than just helping a woman in despair, like dedication, courage, and doing things that you don't agree with, not help women and then f*cking their brains out and then expect to be bowed down to because you have a d*ck." She shook her head, stopping where she stood and turned to him. "You know Brago, I should probably get on my knees and bow to you just so you can feel mentally satisfied for awhile, I'm sure many would be amused by it."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:17 pm

(( V.V So bored. ))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:23 pm

"Like I have already said, If I was truly heartless, you wouldnt be here. it matters not if you believe me. Just rest assured that you can suspect me in the safety of this mansion. I have dedicated myself to haveing the courage to defend anyone who is willing to come to me. I fdont need your praise or bowing to be who I am, nor do I need you to like me."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:23 pm

(I'm sorry Kirara))

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice remained silent for awhile before she began to walk on. Her expression was unreadable, but different emotions flickered across her violet eyes. "Alright, I declare I have no liking for you and that I never will." She said finally, her eyes side glanced to Brago.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games