Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm
Well, I wonder why they'd look familiar. cat_wink I guess you picked the right day to come see me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm
Heh, heh. I bet some dashingly handsome man bought them for you. wink He must know his way around your body too. twisted *has the garter off and is now sensually untying her sash on the dress-robe* Guess I did come on the right day. twisted  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:26 pm
He knows his way around pretty well... Of course, exploring more is always good. cat_wink *leans in for another kiss*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm
*kisses her* Gorgeous, I'm a photo-journalist. twisted I'm always up for exploring. *picks her up and takes her to the couch, laying her backwards and opening the robe-dress*

No time like the present, we always say. twisted *uses his hands and mouth to explore her body fully*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm
I know you are. twisted

*tries not to moan too loudly as he explores*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 pm
*grins widely and explores more fervently every time a muffled moan and cry escapes her lips* twisted  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 pm
*has a hard time staying quiet... Not that she minds too much* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 pm
twisted *has a great time trying to not make her be quiet* twisted  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm
*walks into the lounge from outside. He'd been looking at all of the Christmas decorations outside*

*Hiro follows Mitri in*

Let's get something warm to drink. *goes up to the bar and asks Tommy for two warm apple ciders*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 pm
*heads into the lounge after not seeing Kits in the entrance area, spies Mitri at the counter* Hello, Mitri, how are you? *nods down at Hiro* Good evening, Hiro.  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:42 pm
*looks up* Hi Rod. I'm all right. How're you?

Cold. *curls up in a ball, shivering*

He stepped in a puddle when we were outside... sweatdrop I got him dried off at the rental building, but then he wanted to walk back here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 pm
Oh no, that's never good, Hiro. Why don't you go curl up by the fire and get warm?

*smiles at Mitri* I'm fine. Did you enjoy the performance last night? I enjoyed the dinner company afterwards. smile  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 pm
*Tommy sets two glasses of cider on the bar and waits to see if Rod wants anything*

I have cider. *jumps up on the bar, curls his tail around one of the glasses, and sits with his front paws on the edge of it*

Yeah, I did. *nods and takes a sip* Ooh, too hot. *looks back at Rod* Dinner afterwards was fun too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 pm
*nods at Tommy* I'll have one of what they are having. 3nodding

*grins* Those small kids were very endearing to watch. biggrin Not that the older classes didn't do a good job as well. *sits on a stool*

Did you like that restaurant we went to? I meant to ask your uncle what he thought about it, him being a professional chef and all.  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:57 pm
*Tommy nods and walks back into the kitchen*

Yeah, they were. I was surprised how well the little kids did. Much better than I could. 3nodding

I don't know what Uncle Karrie thought about it, but I thought it was good. It was nice to get away from sushi for a while. lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games