Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is the way it usually goes....there are things I could or should do but they will just have to wait...in my situation I can afford to let them wait....so I can get lost now....

aren't we all????

I suppose that's true. >.<

yes I really believe we are all lost in some way shape or form...some people just don't know it while others do.....
right now I just am choosing how I want to be lost......

I guess it's better to choose for yourself than to have it chosen for you.

yes.....I have been so lost I have lost track of time and have missed a few glows I wanted to catch....oooooh well next time around then...freeing my mind is better for now.....dear Mikey can wait........**laughs**

Indeed. We all need a mental health vacation. sweatdrop

yes it is like one of those old Calgon commercials....only instead of Calgon take me away I say music take me away....**smiles**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

wink ...just how old are you .....

Well... I'm from the Old Republic Era... so... Old. .__.

And in some less canon Kay Donn storylines, he could theoretically have survived until now, whenever now might be. .-.

I got the achievement BTW Yay! do you have links to the epic adventures of Kay Donn?

It's almost entirely unwritten. >.<
And of what little was, most was deleted in some Guild issues in an... over dramatic RP guild.

awww...do you miss it? you know we'll be heading to Coruscant to rescue the Grandmaster - if there happened to be a Rogue Jedi wandering around...well...the Je'daii sure could use some help (there aren't too many of us at the moment LOl)

Eh, I never really got into the RP though. The process itself was responsible for the creation of Kay Donn and really set down the foundation of his story.
it's funny how that works isn't it? LOL and there are always elements of yourself mixed in  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes I really believe we are all lost in some way shape or form...some people just don't know it while others do.....

yes.....I have been so lost I have lost track of time and have missed a few glows I wanted to catch....oooooh well next time around then...freeing my mind is better for now.....dear Mikey can wait........**laughs**

yes it is like one of those old Calgon commercials....only instead of Calgon take me away I say music take me away....**smiles**

Had to look that up, that seems to have been a bit before my time. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughing** I know and figured you would....

**looks over at you** it is crazy out there......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I got the achievement BTW Yay! do you have links to the epic adventures of Kay Donn?

It's almost entirely unwritten. >.<
And of what little was, most was deleted in some Guild issues in an... over dramatic RP guild.

awww...do you miss it? you know we'll be heading to Coruscant to rescue the Grandmaster - if there happened to be a Rogue Jedi wandering around...well...the Je'daii sure could use some help (there aren't too many of us at the moment LOl)

Eh, I never really got into the RP though. The process itself was responsible for the creation of Kay Donn and really set down the foundation of his story.
it's funny how that works isn't it? LOL and there are always elements of yourself mixed in

In glad people don't think that far ahead, because my characters reveal much more about myself then I do. ._____.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It's a jungle out there. o.o

*sings the Monk theme song* .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you and tries not to laugh** yes it can be a jungle but right now it is a hail storm....and I am not doing so good.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you and tries not to laugh** yes it can be a jungle but right now it is a hail storm....and I am not doing so good.....

Or it could be a hail storm in the jungle. O.O  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughing** now that is funny.....but I got one pissed off devil after me....I just bit him trying to feed.......I don't think that was to a very smart thing to do..............  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughing** now that is funny.....but I got one pissed off devil after me....I just bit him trying to feed.......I don't think that was to a very smart thing to do..............

Oh my. >.<

Always up to something crazy, you guys...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

**looks over at you** Kay have you been into the happy pills????  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

No, why? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

No, why? o.o

just wondering....you seem more with the jokes tonight **gonna split my sides laughing** or is just me.........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

No, why? o.o

just wondering....you seem more with the jokes tonight **gonna split my sides laughing** or is just me.........

I didn't mean to be funny. eek

I think I might just be a bit out of it and are spitting out the first thing that pops I to my head... sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

No, why? o.o

I didn't mean to be funny. eek

I think I might just be a bit out of it and are spitting out the first thing that pops I to my head... sweatdrop

oooooh......I know the feeling.......**looks around then back at you** well I bit him so he bit me.......now he is going towards the road and me towards the house.........it is not going to turn out well for one of us...........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games