Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4030 4031 4032 4033 4034 4035 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 pm

*suddenly feels incredibly relieved that there's a witness... er... another patron ninja sweatdrop *
Vendui', Karrie~ It is mzilst bronretla to see you sweatdrop You have been doing well, I hope.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 pm

*Tries to calm down as she hears Ryzan tell her there is plenty of time. User Image She is startled at Karrie entering as she plasters on a grin.* Um…Hiiiii Karrie! User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 pm

*nods and takes a seat near Ryzan* I've been pretty good. How about you?

*raises his eyebrows at Psyzapp's sudden change of emotions*

*sits on the floor near the door*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 pm

I…I…I have to go. I…I don't mean to be rude, but I have to…um…um…go. Yeah. I'll see you both later. Goodnight! User Image sweatdrop *She slams down the rest of her coffee, places her empty cup onto the bar and hustles on out of there into her office. She does the security measure, quickly walks down the corridor and enters her chambers.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Good night, Psyzapp... confused

Good night.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Ssinjin deis, jabbress... *by the time he's finished speaking, Psyzapp has already left*

... gi ussta sweatdrop Perhaps I should not have mentioned the groomsmen after all sweatdrop

*turns back to Karrie and smiles*
I am doing quite well, though I think I may have unintentionally caused jabbress a bit of stress sweatdrop I merely asked about the groomsmen uniforms since Office Dougherty asked me to be one, and she discovered there is one more bridesmaid than groomsman sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, so that's why she was upset. *nods* Don't worry about it, Ryzan. She would have figured that out soon enough. There's nothing wrong with asking what you'll be wearing.

*sees the boxes on the counter and sighs, knowing Karrie will yell at him if he even tries to get into them. With only them and Ryzan there, there's not much chance to sneak up there anyway*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm

*After locking the door to her Chambers, she runs into the bedroom and begins to pace again muttering to herself "how could this happen" and tries to think about who they should ask. User Image She thinks about all of her brothers and which one would be right. Unable to take it anymore, she needs to calm down or she won't get any sleep tonight. User Image

As she changes out of her clothes and into some lingerie, she remembers the creams and the potion she bought from Liada to help her with her stress level. xd After changing, she finds the potion in her nightstand, reads the instructions, gets a glass from the mini bar and pours the directed amount into the glass. She swallows the potion and already feels relieved knowing she can go to sleep and all the stress and anxiety she is feeling will just melt away. By tomorrow, she'll feel like a new person! User Image*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 pm

*She slips into bed and tosses a bit. Her mind racing again about the wedding and she knows Richard will be her very first call tomorrow morning. She eventually gets more and more relaxed until she finally falls asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 pm

I suppose you are right sweatdrop Perhaps it is better she found out sooner than later.

How have things been between you and Amethyst? I am assuming you are still together since I have not heard otherwise, though if I am mistaken, I apologize sweatdrop I know I am not quite "up to date", as they say, on certain happenings here sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 pm

*strolls in looking very tired and takes a seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I think it is. Later on, it would cause more stress. I can imagine that things will only get worse for her as the wedding gets closer. *adds mentally Along with everyone else around her.*

Yeah, Amy and I are still together. Things are going pretty well with us. She and Thistle moved in with us a few months ago.

Thistle is learning to talk and Amy makes good food. *nods*

*chuckles* Well, that's what's most important to Velcore, I guess.

*sees Liada walk in and nods to her* Hello.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Having a partner who can cook is certainly a plus wink I am glad to hear things are going well. How far along in language has Thistle progressed? I know that may be a difficult question to answer sweatdrop Jhal, what I mean is... is she making sentences yet? I suppose if she had just started, that is a bit mzilt... jhal some beings are quicker at learning than others. Those who have an inclination toward magic often learn rather quickly.

*waves to Liada*
Vendui'~
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey boys how you both doing tonight?*Leans her head on her folded arms on the counter*

Liada Trovaras

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm

It is. It's nice coming home and finding dinner already made instead of cooking after spending the day in the kitchen. No, Thistle's not making sentences. She's still working on names. *chuckles* It's strange hearing her and Velcore practicing.

*looks at the time* Well, Kits will probably be going home soon, so I guess I should head home too. The girls were talking about Christmas presents and didn't want me listening in.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4030 4031 4032 4033 4034 4035 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games