Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:45 am

HONEY-CHAN lover
(since when did this become a hang out more than a school!? it seems its more romantic than anyhting ese. Romance and wasting away at a bar.((notingles)) lol and now gr...this isnt school anymore! not even an attack from something!!! its boring now... stare somone say something attacks plz? and not zombies!!!)
(i'm not wasting at the bar i'm gona atack a place... just pased there to get the last bottle of saki ed will probably ever drink)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:46 am

II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
walks out of the healing chamber and goes to the highest point of the tree and sits there*

Lucily goes to the tree and climbs up ninja style while her brother goes back to the dorm and crashes. She sits opposite side of aruki not seeing him there at all. She sighs and starts to tear up
*hears someone crying looks at the other side of tree* LUcily !!! wuts Wrong*is very concerned*

"EH!?!?!" She turns around on edge. "N-Nothing!" SHe smiles as a tear falls down her auburn eyes. She wipes it away and sighs, looking down at the ground

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:47 am

notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
(since when did this become a hang out more than a school!? it seems its more romantic than anyhting ese. Romance and wasting away at a bar.((notingles)) lol and now gr...this isnt school anymore! not even an attack from something!!! its boring now... stare somone say something attacks plz? and not zombies!!!)
(i'm not wasting at the bar i'm gona atack a place... just pased there to get the last bottle of saki ed will probably ever drink)

(oh ok then right i so believ you... Sarcasm...lol still something needs to attack or explode or something!!!)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:47 am

HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
walks out of the healing chamber and goes to the highest point of the tree and sits there*

Lucily goes to the tree and climbs up ninja style while her brother goes back to the dorm and crashes. She sits opposite side of aruki not seeing him there at all. She sighs and starts to tear up
*hears someone crying looks at the other side of tree* LUcily !!! wuts Wrong*is very concerned*

"EH!?!?!" She turns around on edge. "N-Nothing!" SHe smiles as a tear falls down her auburn eyes. She wipes it away and sighs, looking down at the ground
did i do sothing to upset u?? *offers a hug*

II E M O_S I N N E R II

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 am

II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

She shuts her eyes tight and then says, "its not you!!!" She smiles sweetly at him. "its..its not you..." She smiles still
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 am

HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

(oh ok then right i so believ you... Sarcasm...lol still something needs to attack or explode or something!!!)
*the bar explodes!!!*(nah... just kiding)*a shadowly figure apears in front of the scholl, ed gets to the end of the road and gets toward the villa*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:51 am

notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

*the bar explodes!!!*(nah... just kiding)*a shadowly figure apears in front of the scholl, ed gets to the end of the road and gets toward the villa*

(lol your character would die...lol)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

*5 miles before getting to the villa ed writes a message and teleports it to kaia*
dont tell your sister but i'm probably gonna die today...
if this paper turns red it's becalse i'm dead or badly wunded, i wont tell were i am, but it's west of town

a**:Edward

P.S: my saki is yours if i die

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

She shuts her eyes tight and then says, "its not you!!!" She smiles sweetly at him. "its..its not you..." She smiles still
hugs lucily and smiles sweetly*
wuts wrong tell me.... *still is hugging*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:58 am

Kaia wakes up and blinks seeing a peice of paper on his face. "wat?" He picks it up and reads it. "oh edward..." He looks up. "your so stupid. He teleports to where he is and tells him, "i can teleport to you becuz the paper can be resent." He smiles lightly.

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:59 am

II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

She shakes her head. "i have to go but cant..." She sighs tearing up again.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 am

Yuki pops behind Edward and tackles him. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! YOU WANNA DIE? I AM ASHAMED!" screams Yuki pounding on Edwards back in frustration.

ViniCullen

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia wakes up and blinks seeing a peice of paper on his face. "wat?" He picks it up and reads it. "oh edward..." He looks up. "your so stupid. He teleports to where he is and tells him, "i can teleport to you becuz the paper can be resent." He smiles lightly.
*sigh* "go back... if YOU die lucyly will fell far worse... but if i die it will be alright..." *grabs some dust and put kaia to sleep with a cloud of it* "tell her not to fell bad about it"*teleports him to scholl, leave the paper there and go to the villa on foot while erasing his footprints*

HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

She shakes her head. "i have to go but cant..." She sighs tearing up again.
lucily......*looks down* where are u gonna go?

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 am

ViniCullen
Yuki pops behind Edward and tackles him. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! YOU WANNA DIE? I AM ASHAMED!" screams Yuki pounding on Edwards back in frustration.
*gets up* "beter me that someone else... *does same that did with kaia*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games