Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 pm

((Nike/ Hana interaction now please...))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana was confused about what was happening. she was naked in Nike's room and kind of backed into a cornor. She wasn't sure what was going on anymore and her mental state was worse than ever.

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:30 pm

He gave a light laugh. "Not even Neuro can know everything about the world. It has it's mysterious and the world is ever changing. Do not doubt in your abilities you are Ragnok for a reason no?" He said. He started to skip along out of boredom. He gave a gentle sigh. "Besides you may have lived on the streets but I had been living in hell. So in the long run you have it off better do not take what you have for granted."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The were exhaled sharply and let out a whine at the smell of roasting meat. Everyone has their own personal Hell, mine has yet to come to me, but we all suffer its wrath at one point in our lives. He replied before he began to speed up to a light jog.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Jayce Elder
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice remained silent for awhile before she began to walk on. Her expression was unreadable, but different emotions flickered across her violet eyes. "Alright, I declare I have no liking for you and that I never will." She said finally, her eyes side glanced to Brago.

"Understandable. I see no reason to argue with someone so desperate..."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:49 pm

He kept up with him. "Yes true but be glad that yours hasn't caught-en up with you. Everything will be fine, besides if you have nowhere to go you can always join me. I'd be glad to have some normal company for once."

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:54 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Me? Desperate? Never." The vampiress hissed as her arms folded tightly acrossed her chest, her lower lip slightly jutting out in a pout.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:01 am

Like I'd be normal company. Leon replied before he jogged through some brush and spotted the retreat, a few people sat around a fire, joking and talking merrily with one another, but they all seemed to stop once Leon came close enough to them. "Aye, seems the Ragnok has returned. You saved your mate, yes?" One woman asked as she brushed her long hair, her wrinkled features seemed kind. Leon shook himself of leave before shifting back, but his tail and wolf ears remained. "Yeah, but. . . I'd rather not speak of it. Where's my second?" He asked. "Oh, Daemis, he's waiting for your return in the dark oak wagon over there." She pointed to the wagon which sat with the others, brightly colored birds in cages chirped to be set free. "Ah, thank you." He looked at Luc and motioned him to follow as he headed for the wagon.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:06 am

He giggled and followed after. He looked as some stared at him with an odd face. They probably weren't used to having the ragonok followed by a Demonkin Male. He gave a light smile and hopped right after him. "So what are we going to do once you've talked to your second?" He asked lightly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:06 am

"Allow me to explain. You are currently in a state of denial about men. Apparently you have gone through some traumatic event that had to do with a guy. This event has led you to become untrusting of the male gender. To prevent yourself from being hurt again, you have shutoff you male tolerance. Genderism if you will... You must continually assert the faults of men to make yourself comfortable, despite what good they try to bring to you. I bring you into safety, give you a roof and service and food all without asking for anything in return, and you end up suspecting me of only wanting to mount you. You speak as if I was pestering you for sex and made you feel obligated for it. I have not forced myself upon you, I have asked you calmly. Neuro has also offered you a helping han, but it seems you are going to be biased against him aswell." Brago deduced

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:19 am

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice was ready to slap Brago out of anger. "I may have lived for only a hundred something years, but I've been used by so many men. So I'm sorry if I'm such a b*tch, but I've lost all ability to trust men, especially you. I've heard many things about you Brago, but mainly I've heard that you an egotistic* sex god of some sort." She shook her head. "And you know what, I may have a dislike for men, but Neuro has offered to help find my sisters, and right now, they are bound and gagged somewhere and I need to find them before it's too late for them and myself. I have no wish to watch my sisters die for something we did not do, so I'm going to a bit more hateful than usual because I'm in a fragile state, so forgive me for having an urge to verbally beat down on you."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:33 am

"First, some clothes cause I don't everyone enjoys staring at me, unless they're use to it, which they probably are, then food cause I'm kinda hungry." He chuckled and opened the door to the wagon and went inside, finding the bulky man who had been with him early sitting on a stool, enjoying a hot cup of tea. "Sir, you've returned. . . ." He eyed Leon for a moment. "There's some clothes in that trunk right there. They may be a bit big, but Lana can fix that for you." He then motioned to the two stools, "Um, take a seat if you will since we have some things to discuss." Leon went to the trunk and pulled out a pair of pants and pulled them on before seating himself. "So what do we have to speak of exactly?" The were asked before the large man sighed, "Many doubt you, an unknow pup, are fit to replace the previous Ragnok. A few challengers have already gathered on the opposite side of the camp."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:38 am

Luc took these words in even though he probably wasn't suppose to. He kept himself out of sigh in a dark corner his white eyes very visible. A smile danced across his lips as he heard of the challengers. Thoughts started to cross his mind. Personally he didn't mind not eating food for a while. He was slaved after all and food wasn't a necessity in his eyes. He slipped out of the wagon and quickly made his way to where the challengers went keeping his eye on each of them. Looking over them carefully. He gave a light sigh and continued to watch them and would probably tell leon how to beat them. He didn't mind ratting some people out.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:49 am

Leon watched Luc go before a look of concern crossed his face. "Worry not, if people saw ya coming here with him, then they'd probably stay away from him, though. . . ." Leon held up a hand. "Please don't worry me, I have enough to deal with right now." He said calmly. "Challengers are nothing, many saw how I killed the last Ragnok and I will have no trouble killing again." His green eyes flickered gold for a moment. "Now, what other business lies before me?" He asked. The men engaged in a discussion of what was to come with the change of season and what the elders have been saying about what lurks in the future. Leon seemed troubled by much of this, but he spoke of ways things could be delt with.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:57 am

Luc came back shortly a book in his hands. He had examined every aspect and looked much like a secretary. He gave a light smile and returned to his corner he set the notes down and quickly fell asleep. He didn't mind what was about to happen now.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games