Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks over at you** Kay have you been into the happy pills????

No, why? o.o

just wondering....you seem more with the jokes tonight **gonna split my sides laughing** or is just me.........

I didn't mean to be funny. eek

I think I might just be a bit out of it and are spitting out the first thing that pops I to my head... sweatdrop

oooooh......I know the feeling.......**looks around then back at you** well I bit him so he bit me.......now he is going towards the road and me towards the house.........it is not going to turn out well for one of us...........

Why not? >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks over at you** Kay have you been into the happy pills????

No, why? o.o

just wondering....you seem more with the jokes tonight **gonna split my sides laughing** or is just me.........

I think I might just be a bit out of it and are spitting out the first thing that pops I to my head... sweatdrop

oooooh......I know the feeling.......**looks around then back at you** well I bit him so he bit me.......now he is going towards the road and me towards the house.........it is not going to turn out well for one of us...........

Why not? >.<

well I turn around and start back down the driveway just in time to see dear Mikey out in the middle of the road with a car coming fast...........weeeeeell.....dear Mikey just got hit by said car..........and guess who was driving said car..............yeah...........my partner smart.................oooooooooops wonder what doc he will want to go to this time????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why not? >.<

well I turn around and start back down the driveway just in time to see dear Mikey out in the middle of the road with a car coming fast...........weeeeeell.....dear Mikey just got hit by said car..........and guess who was driving said car..............yeah...........my partner smart.................oooooooooops wonder what doc he will want to go to this time????

Oh my. I see. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why not? >.<

Oh my. I see. @.@

do you think we should take him or leave him??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why not? >.<

Oh my. I see. @.@

Well, I'm not involved in the situation, so I don't think I know enough to give good advice on that. .-.

I probably couldn't leave someone though. :/ Or... I dunno. Maybe not. Maybe. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why not? >.<

Oh my. I see. @.@

Well, I'm not involved in the situation, so I don't think I know enough to give good advice on that. .-.

I probably couldn't leave someone though. :/ Or... I dunno. Maybe not. Maybe. @.@

you don't know enough on the situation.....weeeeeell dear Mikey
1.wanted me to kill my partner
2.put me in a cage in a dark room...
3.told me to feed on rats...
4.whisked me away in a tornado...
5.grabbed me by the arm and tried to force me into that house....
6.pelted me with hail stones....
7.pulled me by my hair..
8.and then he bit me......I think that is good enough reasons to leave him..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. I see. @.@

7.pulled me by my hair..
8.and then he bit me......I think that is good enough reasons to leave him..........

Weeeeeellllllll... your partner is your partner because of a 'trying to eat each other' stalemate, the alternative to rats is killing and eating people, you blew him up, you guys hit him with a car, I think you chained him at some point too, you bit him too.. Etc..

Every argument has two sides. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. I see. @.@

7.pulled me by my hair..

Weeeeeellllllll... your partner is your partner because of a 'trying to eat each other' stalemate, the alternative to rats is killing and eating people, you blew him up, you guys hit him with a car, I think you chained him at some point too, you bit him too.. Etc..

wweeeeeellllll you make a very good point there my friend...**looks at you then down** but smart already made the choice........he pinned him under the the car....and we are leaving...........but.....I.....don't.....feel.....so....good............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

7.pulled me by my hair..

wweeeeeellllll you make a very good point there my friend...**looks at you then down** but smart already made the choice........he pinned him under the the car....and we are leaving...........but.....I.....don't.....feel.....so....good............

On to the next disaster, then? emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

7.pulled me by my hair..

**falling to my knees and looking at you** no..Kay.....I.....don't......feel.....so.....good.......**trying to get up** may........be.......i............should............leave................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

7.pulled me by my hair..

**falling to my knees and looking at you** no..Kay.....I.....don't......feel.....so.....good.......**trying to get up** may........be.......i............should............leave................

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm

Are you heading off then?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

7.pulled me by my hair..

i....should ...need ...to.....feed.....**finally gets up and heads towards the door** see.....you.....later......Kay........

yeah going to chat a little with LoV then head to bed....nighters Kay.....try to get some sleep too...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i....should ...need ...to.....feed.....**finally gets up and heads towards the door** see.....you.....later......Kay........

yeah going to chat a little with LoV then head to bed....nighters Kay.....try to get some sleep too...

>.<;

See ya. Good night.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:49 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<;

See ya. Good night.

**smiles** afternoon Kay....how's your day been going.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 am
Skyailia
**smiles** afternoon Kay....how's your day been going.....

So-so.

Haven't slept since yesterday. Ups and downs, I suppose.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games