Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Yous ladies run a tight ship ere's... confused

Franco is nothing less than as confused as possible at the recent outbreak of events.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:45 pm

*She nearly giggles at the young man's antics as she heads out the door. Before she's a few steps out, she hears the shout. As she reaches for her hip, she remember she's off duty and out of uniform.* What in Hades? *A split second later she wonders if she's still on Psy's books as a bouncer as she eyes the young man who'd just entered. As she stands next to the door, Leko takes matter in hand and Gilda grins.*

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:49 pm

-sees Justin and freezes, eye twitching and hair standing up on the back of her neck. dame sets her jaw and forces herself to get away from the hot teapot, moving jerkily away from behind the counter, putting as much distance as she can between herself and that S.O.B.-

-dame leans against the end of the counter with her back to him, crossing her arms angrily, holding on tight to her arms, knuckles turning white- mad scream evil

*She walks away from the door and back towards the event room to finish decorating, hoping she hasn't missed the tree delivery.*

((Nighters))

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

She turns around and smiles at Showcase when he comes up next to her and greets her.

"Well..hey there, stranger. wink I'd give you a hug, but I think your coat is too cold to be up against me. Wouldn't want me getting cold. xd "
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 pm

*Gives Gilda an official nod and removes his coat, scarf and gloves.* Nope. We wouldn't want that. I'll just take them off then. Got a nice Scotch to warm up with? cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 pm

User Image *pours the scotch into a snifter*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Franco approaches Leko and accepts the scotch from her.

Che pensiero di voi. cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

"I think I can arrange that for you, I need another vodka sour anyways." She gets up and goes around the bar, grabbing a bottle of scotch and a glass. After putting a few cubes of ice in the glass, she pours Showcase a healthy dose of scotch and sets the glass down in front of him. Leaving the bottle nearby, she goes about making another cherry vodka sour.

Returning to her seat, she sits down next to him. "So, did you get the present I had delivered to the station the other day?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

*Steps through the doorway of the bar and stops to look around as she stomps the snow from her shoes. It has been months since she has been to the bar or even in town. The door closes behind her shutting out the brisk air. She takes off her gloves and her coat but leaves her scarf on. A smiles crosses her face as her eyes adjust to the dim light*

Aww it good to be back

((i have not posted here since it was in the game room whee ))

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

User Image
Did he just?
*points*
No one else just saw??
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:04 pm

*Comes back in with the Litter in hand.*

SO where should I put this Leko? Down in your room? How do I get down past the security. If I don't have clearance?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:06 pm

*Notices a man in the bar he doesn't recognize.* I did, but things have been really nuts at the precinct. The Holiday Season is a busy time of year for us. There's a lot of overtime and extra shifts. *He swirls his scotch around as he watches the man in the bar.*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

let Kakkosen see if she likes it first...
*the grunny hops over to him pawing at his leg*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Franco, seeing a lady he has yet to sweep off her feet, approaches the new lady with Lady Leko's scotch.

Welcome to Most Wanted

Franco adjusts his collar a bit implying that it is named after him.

Scotch? cool cool
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games