Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 pm
Reaper Elyse
I myself am aiming to host the gobi, but I'm not sure how I'll promote that idea. Still I'm making it so Chi doesn't ever retain a bloodline or a sage summon since I don't think it's likely my version of the "Baku" summon would pass. So I'm aiming for the Gobi, I think she has a few of the traits for the beast already being naturally recluse and all that.
Though the whole tailed beast thing asI read it is a big play on chance and the consideration of the village kage's choice to place it in a ninja they might feel is competent enough to hold something like that.

Eh, it's all big dreams right now. ^_^;

Also I the Zay's awesome he's one of the first characters I noticed when joining and I thought he was a Sanin at first glance. Though I have to say he's like the perfect class mix to kick my characters a** even at her best (well to my imagination). Being a bukijutsu user he's got Chi's one true weakens with her Genjutsu-Brawler mixture making her good in all but Bukijutsu, and with the sensor thing it'll be a breeze to out maneuver her when she's in plain sight, though she has an attribute that hinders that when she's of equal ranking. I'd wonder what his sage mode would look like, ^_^

I'm in the same boat as you. I made a RPC and suited him to fit the Hachibi role in the hopes that it would come out soon and I could incorporate in into the kids history and make him an unaware host. Sadly tis not to be

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:29 pm
I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with a good character idea... The Chuunin exams aren't too soon, are they? I want a fighting shot at them, but I won't get one if I don't finish my character first. xp

I wanna play something cute but bloodthirsty. Thirsty for bloooooooddd!!! 3nodding

I'm going to have so many issues getting used to this posting system... I wanna type so much more than each post requires. >.< I feel like I'm abusing my "Enter" key.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
digital m u f f i n s

Good news there! I gotta push Santoryu into the new weapons format for Jedi. It's all messed up, ya know?

But... Rinneh! Rinneh! My sister came home. T.T

Your sister is seriously starting to look
cooler and cooler to me each time she
pulls this reaction out of you. lol XD [/size[

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
GameInformer; Kirigakure exams. Are you one of ours?

Yes I am.
If I was not why would I have said what I said.  

GameInformer12

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 pm
Reaper Elyse
Haru@nothing much just some small chat's and new/fairly new faces talking about a lot to do about shinobi's. What's been going on with you Haru?

Not much, been doing shots of straight tequila. Working on my Saint Seiya guild, gonna order book sixteen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:39 pm
Fall@ well my character was actually fitting the description by accident, since the time skip the traits actually changed from before and Chi's still hitting the mark with out so much effort, though before the time skip she was a bit off so I was gonna have her proceed to grow more like the traits, but it seems I really don't have to do that. So now it's all up to me to show her grit. ^_^

Don't worry Fall if it happens it happens if not you just gotta not tae it to hard and plan ahead. =3

Chu-la-la@ Want me to help with your character I'm pretty good at those sorts of things. I've got tons of mod experience and a tons of experience coming up with abilities and thinking out characters starting with personality and working around the depth of the. So if you want some help I could PM you~ >3 >
As for the post you don't have to make them short but try to be concise and not build too much into surroundings than yo have to. It's pretty much more action based than surroundings and action setting in this guild but the minimum isn't a limit, so don't worry about it Xd

Haru@ Never been much of a drinker myself. Tequila would put me on my a** so I stay away. Xp
Also you should let a few of he folks here know when you finish with the Saint seiya guild, I remember when you were talking about it yesterday a few people were interested, including myself. ^_^

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 pm
digital m u f f i n s

That's not okay... I was having a very relaxed day, of my ever unique nature! She wasn't supposed to be home!

Reaper Elyse

He's there just to kick your a**. He's there to be bad a**, and maintain a balance of power in time. He's going to be crazy about this whole balance of power.
You gotta be careful of his custom fuuin technique too. He gets in there, and tags you with it, suddenly you're finding yourself too quick to move properly. Or you might not be able to perform chakra techniques above the rank of B. He'll slap everyone 'round pretty hardcore.

GameInformer: Sorry. I'm a little out of date on the lists. xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Reaper: Well it's only second day I'm working on it. I still need to think up a proper cosmos system and stuff. Like for learning techniques, and everything.

Also I want to buy Saint Seiya book 16 but Amazon is being bitches since the lowest buy is like 80 dollars.  

Haruhi000777

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm
@Reapzorz-
I don't have any problem with the posting system, it will just take some getting used to. I get a bit caught up in my writing from time to occasion and I can't imagine I'll remember to label and separate every post, every time. As far as character ideas go, I usually try to draw something and then make a character out of it. Unfortunately the only thing I tried to draw turned out mediocre at best... :3 I'm not sure if I want to follow through and pick up a pencil again.

That being said, I think (Strongly worded insecurity) that I want to play a cute little boy who thinks of himself more like some kind of animal than an actual human being. I have a few other ideas brewing in my brain noise, but that one is atleast somewhat pronounced.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

[/hides her giggles ; pats his back] It will be
okay. She has to leave sooner or later.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm
Rinneh; I can at least shut my door when I go to sleep tonight. Xp
Normally, I have to leave it open for the dog.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Mana@ He seems fit for the Job at hand. He'd be my reason not to mess with The mist along side all the other tons of bukijutsu users there. ^_^

Chu-lala@ Well thats a cool process, way` cooler than mine. I just start writing and start forming an image from characteristics. Compared to my method you're working in the opposite direction. Though I'd say I like your idea. It sounds awesome.
*huggles* You should be proud of the idea and future grand image of this Cutey, we'll make him the Bishi "Tarzan" of the guild which makes me think Tamer would be a good sub-class for this type of character. Cute boy and his trained or rather empathetic animal partner. Any animal in mind if you went with "Tamer" sub class, like maybe >_ > *looking at plushie*...A bear.

Haru@ Awe~ that sucks, Amazone you Bitchez!! Though it good to at least have a plan and direction. some guild I've been a part of making had pretty much barely any point to start from, but we played it by ear and figured most of it out. Sometimes disastrous in the beginning but it's all comes together. Keep up the hard work Haru! *cheer section*

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm
I'm setting up a bed, . . it didn't look hard at first but now I've been at it for about over an hour now. > _ < and it's only half-way done.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm
Elyse; You better believe it. I bordered on razing Konoha for a memento. xD

October; Ouch. That sucks. So bad.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Reaper: I do have an idea and direction. There are going to be at least three to four factions to ensure there's plenty of combat and such.

I'm trying but I'm gonna need a bit of help from Mana. I'll probably make him my Vice in the guild since he knows plenty. XP  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games