Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

She crosses her legs and arches an eyebrow at him. "Well, did you open it or are you waiting for Christmas? I figured you were working a lot extra this time of the year. Think you can finagle taking off New Year's? I wouldn't mind going back out to your cabin for that weekend. wink "
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:10 pm

What do you mean if she likes it? Its not like its food... You just sit and do your business.

*Opens the bag a little a puts some down in front of her..*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm

-just the sound of his voice grating on her ears, she decides its time to take her leave, head towards the door- Good night ladies! Razz, Frank. -waves and heads off into the cold to her apartment-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 pm

I bet I could if I swap with some of the other guys in exchange for Christmas. *Enjoys some of his scotch.* cool The cabin is great in the winter.

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Makes her way around the tables on her way to the bar. She is cut off by a man handing her a drink. Well thank-you?? She takes the drink carefully. Looking to leko and kat for answers.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:15 pm

really RAZZ really?
She only goes on certain fragrances User Image

*kakkosen dives in and rolls around then kicks out some of the contents from the bag*
User Image Okay I'll take it from here....
*scoops the excess back into the bag and portals it to the place it goes to in her room*
*kakkosen hops back on her shoulder*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

JustinShowcase
I bet I could if I swap with some of the other guys in exchange for Christmas. *Enjoys some of his scotch.* cool The cabin is great in the winter.

She looks over at Sayo and shrugs her shoulders, "Sayo, that's Franco, one of Psy's brothers."

She leans over and whispers in his ear, her hand resting on his knee.

"I remember how fun it was the last time you took me there." She gently nips his earlobe before taking a sip of her vodka sour, looking at him over her glasses.

I will get a broom and clean up the rest..... Whats Kind of Fragrances does she like?

*Looks around to find a broom and dust pan. Looks up and sees Sayo has came in while he was gone.*

Hey Sayo.

*Goes around the back of the bar to grab what he needs to clean his mess and returns to the spot where he dumped it and. Goes to work.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

puts the glass to her noise. single malt?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Never ignoring a lady, not even for a moment, Franco properly winks a goodbye to Dame as she heads out. He returns his attention to the new lady.

Yous knows it. So whats your story toots? Yous come round here often cool Dis here bars I's thinkin bouts taken off zitellona hands. I could do great things wit this place. Real Class. cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Not sure that's why I have her smell it....
*starts to feel naked without her scotch* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:27 pm

katana68

She looks over at Sayo and shrugs her shoulders, "Sayo, that's Franco, one of Psy's brothers."

She leans over and whispers in his ear, her hand resting on his knee.

"I remember how fun it was the last time you took me there." She gently nips his earlobe before taking a sip of her vodka sour, looking at him over her glasses.

*Takes note who Psyzapp's brother is and hears Katana speak softly to him.* Yeah. That's right. I did take you there a couple of times didn't I. cool *Lowers his voice.* Fond memories of a few evenings in front of a fireplace. wink

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:27 pm

*He finish swiping up the mess and returns the broom and empties the dust pan into the garbage.*

Well you know come to think of it I haven't meet your friend here as well. I have seen him around but I know nothing of him.

*Pointing to the dude with the crazy hair cut.* I am Razz pleasure to me you.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:29 pm

*walks in and looking around makes a bee line for leko*
Hello. ^^

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh that is why you act like you own the place. She says under her breath with a smile but not looking away. and no I do not come around as much as I would like but maybe i will be around more now that my contract has expired. She sips the drink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games