Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 pm
@ReapySheepie-
Le gasp~! A good idea!!! I could have my li'l boi riding a giant, passive Panda. I think my Nin is going to think that he is the pet and his Panda is the Shinobi tamer. That sounds like an uber cute way to do something. ^_^ YAY! Awesome idea underway. I think it's time I tried to pick up a pencil. I just don't know if I can combine that amount of cuteness with any amount of bloodthirst. My little Nin will probably just scamper around a lot and bite on his Pandie's ears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm
Well you're panda would be considered a ninja too, so lets just make him a Bukijutsu panda, also making it perfect for you to sign a contract with the Bear summons of the guild. Meaning both you're character and your panda fight with the skill of you're first Class, but I don't think you have to share abilities. So while you can be more savage and use short hunting weapons like knives or those knuckle/knife things, you're panda can act so much like a person it thinks it's a honorable samurai and for all purposes most people would consider your panda to be the Ninja and you the beast. So lets say you run off and you're panda is looking for you and finds you eating a raw bird. automatically making your panda face palm himself in trying to communicate that you should cook the bird first.
>3 > I can just imagine your bear finding your shinobi with spots of blood on his face and feather in his hair with a fanged grin.

Given how bears can stand on their hind legs Your bear could really blend into the village.

Mana@ So what's you beef with Konaha?

Haru@ that sounds like a goo team up *batman and robin theme comes on , the classic Adam west version*

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Aww mai God. I'm stealing your idea a little then, Reapy!
:3 A Panda in samurai armor... That's totally perfect... biggrin

I don't know if I could draw that. XD I might have to rely on outside sources to illustrate that idea for me. Lawdy, I love it though. I don't want mai panda to talk though, just communicate silently with facepalms and other gestures.

As far as the weapons my little Nin will use, I'm not sure about Hunting knives and the like. A Knife seems a little too human, but a Katar or a Tiger Claw... Maybe like a shorter Pantera or something would work.

I don't know a whole lot about companions and summons... >.< Gotta read up...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 pm
Reaper: Yeah, between me and Mana with our knowledge of Saint Seiya, I figure we can be fairly successful in the endeavor.  

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm
Chu-lala@ If you named him Mowgli that would be too funny especially if the Panda was Baloo.
As for the weapon I think you'v got a point something like short-Pantera would be perfect for the motif you're going for. Though I'd suggest adding on an attribute that allows you to learn the only four"legged" taijutsu in the guild. It would go well with your characters weapon and fighting style and it would be interesting to see multiple weapon styles converted to fit his four "legged" fighting preference.
Also feel free to steal any of this i'm just pitching ideas back and forth with you right now. I like coming up with these sorts of things. But yeah in this guild looking trough the options really help you lay a coarse.

Haru@I'll be looking out for the guild when you guys finish up. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 pm

@JeeperzReaperz-
I've gotta keep some originality with the name. ^_^ I wouldn't want to make everything a write off of something else~ Heh

That being said, I don't know a whole lot about styles and stuffz yet. sweatdrop To be honest, I haven't gotten very far in my profile. Not very far at all...

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Reaper: Cool. Hopefully you and plenty of others will come and join.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 pm
Chu-lovely@Oh Oh Pm me the stuff you have so far and I'l link you some stuff to look at around the guild you just do the "old pick and choose" and figure it all out so you're little cutey with a animalistic thirst for blood is all squared away and makes sense and kicks but, I think the bukijutsu/Tamer mix is a first in this guild so it's good to break new ground. ^_^

Haru@ Hell yeah!! scream

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm
Night guys~ I'll try to get on later tomorrow! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm
Night~ mrgreen  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 pm
Elyse: Yeah, me and Mana are talking out a sort of system for elevating a person's cosmo right now.

I'm pitching a sort of training/battle point system.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm
Night Octi!!!! I hope your dreams are full of tentacles! heart

@Reepz-
I actually have next to nothing... xd I'd basically be PMing you a profile Skeleton with a few slots filled out. I joined like yesterday... Hee~ I would not know a thing about Classes and stuff if Monster wasn't helping me out.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 pm
Hey people ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Hey people ^.^

Hi person! :3
I'm new here~!

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Lovecrafty
Azeiel The Fallen
Hey people ^.^

Hi person! :3
I'm new here~!

Why hello welcome to the guild. If you need any help with anything feel free to ask myself or another other mod ^.^  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games