Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4047 4048 4049 4050 4051 4052 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm
Lovecrafty
Past 4 PM already? >.<

I just woke up. I had a dream that I was friends with like, a famous rapper but I didn't want to be. He played really loud music, and I told him to turn it down, and he was like, "Naw dog, naw. Only on the Lord's day." So I guess he was a religious rapper. Or something..

That's all I remember of that. I'm not sure if rambling is against the rules. On another note, I have a question. Why wouldn't someone choose a bloodline? They give you benefits for free if I'm reading this right.. Maybe not.
Because the Bijuu are going to be released soon and you (as far as i know ) cant have a Bijuu and a bloodline. That or people could just be lazy XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:36 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Lovecrafty
Past 4 PM already? >.<

I just woke up. I had a dream that I was friends with like, a famous rapper but I didn't want to be. He played really loud music, and I told him to turn it down, and he was like, "Naw dog, naw. Only on the Lord's day." So I guess he was a religious rapper. Or something..

That's all I remember of that. I'm not sure if rambling is against the rules. On another note, I have a question. Why wouldn't someone choose a bloodline? They give you benefits for free if I'm reading this right.. Maybe not.
Because the Bijuu are going to be released soon and you (as far as i know ) cant have a Bijuu and a bloodline. That or people could just be lazy XD

[ I was told if you were offered one it overwrote your bloodline ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 pm
[ Azi: } Don't say stuff that we're not even 100% on. > _ < *Bonk*

[ Haruru: } Aheh... right... I'm not really sure...

[ Crafty: } Because some of em give you some severe weaknesses too. =o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 pm
So if I pick a bloodline, I can't even get a shot at a Bijuu?

Well! This is news to me, and I'm glad to know it before I finish my character~! I think I will probably nix a Bloodline for that sake then, even if there's a minimal chance at best of getting a Bijuu.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

This is a small version of the banner I'm going to use. I think the thing said I had to host it somewhere else first? I dunno. XP

Edit: Didn't work! stressed

Crafty: Bah. Shinobi have gotten along fine without bloodlines. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 pm
[ Haruru: } You're gonna have to crop and resize the image in Paint or something. > _ <

[ Crafty: } We don't necessarily know that. We wouldn't do something like nix everyone from that chance simply because they have a bloodline. If anything, the demon would suppress the bloodlines, making it unusable, but still there.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm
Shin: Whaaaat? But it's 200 by 40 like required. I put the measurements in photobucket.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 pm
Right, but it's squished looking!  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 pm
Shinster: It'll look better if I use the real banner but that's the size it needs to be to go in the corner of the guild and stuff!

And stupid gaia won't take it!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm
Hello, chat box smile  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm
@Shins- That makes sense. I'm still not sure I would pick a bloodline though. Methinks Haru makes a good point. I have a question though, so funny that I ask them in here and then muddle up chuu question forum with stupid ones.. (Oh right... Sorry about that. sweatdrop ) Anyways, are you doing the standard Bijuu from the series? I don't know for sure what they are, but in a few past Naruto guilds I've been in, they put the tailed demons from the 'Japanese Mythology' rather than the series. Apparently they differ. I can't confirm that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 pm
Vixen: Hiya.  

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 pm
Hey guys Whats up? ^ ^

-glomps Shinny~sama and Azi both using shadow clones-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm
Hey, haru :3  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm
[ Haruru: } You know it's just supposed to be the url, right? Don't have the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4047 4048 4049 4050 4051 4052 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games