Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 pm
((My internet. I killed it.))

"Happy birthday." he smiled to her.

He brought out the pizza when he thought it was hot enough. "Germany seemed pretty hungry, so I didn't want to make something that would take long."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:29 pm
((Bah I should go, see you all later!))  

Loev Bara

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:30 pm
((Aw, byebye! ^^

And then there was one. *pout*))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 pm
(( I'm here XD ))

Germany sighed, setting his pen down. He couldn't work anymore without a nice cup of coffee and something to eat. Looked around for Italy, wondering where the Italian had gotten to.  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm
((ahfglahlgah 5 YEARS LATER. I was about to give up and go to bed. >.>))

Italy came back and placed the plate of pizza in front of Germany and then sat in a chair next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:25 pm
Germany gave a grateful smile to the brunette, lifting the piece and taking a bite. He was really starving--he really had to stop working without taking the time to eat. He was finished in no time, and he reached out to brush some of Italy's bangs out of his face. "Thank you." He said simply. "You look a bit tired, though.."  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 pm
Italy watched him scarf down the food and chuckled to himself. "There's some more if you want."

He blushed a bit when he felt the warmth of Germany's fingers touch his forehead. "A-ah, well, I am a little."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:31 pm
"You should rest then, shouldn't you? The last thing you need is to get sick again." Germany worried, his concern purely business of course. Of course.  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 pm
"Oh, I'm okay. Really!" He smiled. "Well... what about you? You've probably been working all day."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 pm
"Yeah, I have." He ran his fingers through his own hair, mussing it up a bit from its perfectly slicked back style. "But you know how it is. Well, you know how it is for me. I'm not like you, who can sleep at steady hours."  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:47 pm
"Yeah, I suppose." Italy let out a big yawn. He was nearly about to fold his arms on the table and lie his head on them but decided to get up instead. He walked around behind Germany and began to massage his shoulders, thinking it'd help the blond relax.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:11 pm
Germany gave a sigh of relief when those talented hands began to rub his shoulders, half-closing his blue eyes. Times like this, the blond really did feel like he was married to the other. After all, the Italian had brought him food, and now this... His cheeks colored a bit and he shook the thoughts from his head. "That feels... very nice."  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Italy smiled as he pushed the ball of his palms harder onto Germany, "I'm glad I make you feel good."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:35 pm
Germany groaned, even as those words made him think of things not to innocent. "Nn, you do..." The blond replied, perhaps in a voice more husky than he meant for it to be.  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 pm
((This isn't good. XDD I'm also looking at kink meme requests.... >_> ))

Italy ran the tips of his fingers through Germany's hair, up to his temples and rubbed them gently.

He stopped, wrapping his arms around Germany's neck and lowering his head next to the blond's, then gave him a kiss near his ear.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games