Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 am
*turns back to Psyzapp* Just straight up, thank you. I am doing just fine this morning. *grins slyly, then turns to address the group collectively* As long as all of you are here, I have a question to ask of you. It seems that bandaidd has given my winning prize ticket from yesterday's Bingo game to someone to hold for me to find. Psyzapp, lady ayami chan, TES and Ryzan Vixtul ... Are any of you holding my ticket?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 am
*she turns and gets Dougherty a cup of columbian coffee and sets it onto the counter for him.* No, I don't have a ticket. I try to avoid tickets…especially tickets from Bandaidd. *She leans over the bar and intensely gazes at Dougherty.* I had a lovely time last night…that is up until the soaking from the sprinkler system. But other than that, it was delightful.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:28 am
*squirms around and tries to get at Draa, but Ryzan is holding them too far apart*
tch stare

No, Dougherty. I don't have your ticket.

He was asking me! stressed

Jeez... would you cut it out already stare

*tries again futilely to get at Draa*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 4, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:31 am
Ahh, thank you for the coffee, m'dear. *takes a sip* Mmm, very good coffee, I might add. I too, was having a good time last night. Its a shame that it had to end so soon. We shall have to reschedule that dinner for another time. *looks at Psyzapp with an ever so slight glint in his eyes, then takes another sip of his coffee and grins* smile  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 am
*holds the two even further apart just in case*
I have no knowledge of this "ticket" you inquire about....

*looks at Psyzapp and back at the man*
Gi ussta~ Might this be the Officer you were referring to yesterday, jabbress? He looks dreamy~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 am
*she looks toward the window.* Is that your "bike" out there…William? I had no idea you owned a motorcycle. Aren't they a bit…"dangerous"?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 4, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 am
Thank you all for being so honest with me about that ticket. Now where did Ms. Ayami disappear to? *looks around MW and takes note of Ryzan's comment, but turns his attention back to Psyzapp* Why yes, that is my bike ... and yes they can be dangerous if all the precautions are not heeded. I just love riding it around when I get the chance to. *sips at his coffee and ponders for a moment* Perhaps you'd like to go for a ride with me sometime?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 am
Wait a minute... Psyzapp and Dougherty?

.... weird...

*looks down at himself and over at Tes then shrugs*
I guess there are much stranger things out there.

touché stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 am
Why yes, perhaps we should. I didn't take you for a "motorcycle" kind of man…*she looks intently at Dougherty.* I'm impressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Pulls up to MW on his cycle and parks it near the front door. Enters MW, stands just inside the door with arms crossed and feet slightly spread while he surveys the joint. Sees Psyzapp, struts directly over to her. Has a seat at the bar and acknowledges everyone there.* Good morning everyone! ... Good morning, M'dear! How are you this fine morning? *flashes a wide smile at Psyzapp* User Image Might I bother you for a fresh cup of coffee? *his attention turns to the arguing grunnies* confused

COPPER!!! *flying tackles Dougherty and throws him out of the bar*
WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Finally, some bouncing to do. Boy, do I feel great. Heck yeah. High five, Psyzapp! Am I good or what?  

psihug

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:01 am
Gi ussta! I am not sure that was the best thing to do eek  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 3, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:01 am
*finds himself sitting in the dirt outside of MW* stressed Aarrgghh! Psihug!!! That was totally uncalled for! evil  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 am
eek evil *she balls up her fists and is so completely furious she is unable to speak. She clenches her teeth and glares and Psihug proceeding to get more furious by the minute.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 1, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 am
*gets up and dusts himself off, then storms right back into MW. Heads straight for psihug, grabs him into a head-lock and gives him a noogie. Pushes psihug down to the floor and places his boot on his chest* You were sooo wrong to toss me out like that boy! Psyzapp! Call off your dog here! evil  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 am
PSIHUG! Officer Dougherty is now able to come and go freely at the MW Bar! This is a recent change in policy and I want you to make a mental note! evil

I'm so sorry, William. I haven't had an opportunity to inform Psihug. sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games