Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 am
Jayce Elder
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice was ready to slap Brago out of anger. "I may have lived for only a hundred something years, but I've been used by so many men. So I'm sorry if I'm such a b*tch, but I've lost all ability to trust men, especially you. I've heard many things about you Brago, but mainly I've heard that you an egotistic* sex god of some sort." She shook her head. "And you know what, I may have a dislike for men, but Neuro has offered to help find my sisters, and right now, they are bound and gagged somewhere and I need to find them before it's too late for them and myself. I have no wish to watch my sisters die for something we did not do, so I'm going to a bit more hateful than usual because I'm in a fragile state, so forgive me for having an urge to verbally beat down on you."

" I am not really affected by words. Besides, what is the point of haveing you at your best if I can not handle haveing you at your worst? Im sorry to tell you, I am not "most men", I am Brago the flash fist Tyronera, top woman pleasurer in the city. Believe any damn story that you want to, believe whatever you want to about men, your blindness to the truth just gives me more reason to help you.t "  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:16 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice sighed deeply, "You know, I now realize why I hate men. A) Men are sluts, you being the biggest one I know. B) Some men want to be 'That Guy' because being Mister Man is suddenly like going to make women love you. C) You are all a bunch of brutes with your head so far up your a** because you're all afraid of commitment to one woman. Jesus! It's not like you can't toss her aside later and get a new woman, so either stick with one woman or start having people pay for sex! I ju- ggrrrr. . . . ." Alice looked at Brago, "Do you have something I can destroy besides your face?" When Alice got mad, so got seriously aggressive and violent.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 am
Neuro looked at Marisol,kissing her lightly, he moved away from the bed and got dressed,"Everything is changing."He looked at Marisol,"Rest."He walked out of the room and went down the stairs, he saw Soli on the ground staring at the ceiling her eyes black,"Having fun."

Soli snapped out of it,"yeah I am and all the things I saw in there, now I know that you can be person with feelings all you need is someone to bring them out."she looked at smiling,"I feel better now."She stood up,"I'm going back home."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The pair looked at Luc as he returned before engagging in conversation once more. "I see. Well, our final problem is that evil which came to the city. We felt it here too and now everyone is worried about it since we know there are more coming. And when they do, bad things are going to happen to many good people." Daemis said, his crystal blue eyes were slghtly fearful themselves. Leon looked a way. "That is not our problem, but if those who are responsible for sucha problem cannot take care of it, then we shall step in." He said and looked at Daemis, "But for now, let us rest and talk of the good things. I'd rather not deal with any more problems tonight." Daemis nodded. "Yes sir." The were stood up and heade to the door. "This is your wagon, so you're welcome to sleep in here or outside with the rest of the pack." He nodded and departed with Leon, leaving the were to sit in silence.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 am
Soli left the house heading towards her home when she saw Cook,"I guess this is the sword then."She looked at the bundle and took it unwrapping it and seeing the sword,"I hope this works."She started walking but felt a hand on her shoulder.

Cook looked at her,"You need to test it and also make a stop at the mountains,"He looked serious at her,"I'll be there to make sure no one follows you."

Soli nodded her head,"I know."She started walking towards the part of the forest that started turning into mountainous landscape.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:52 am
" I must ask you to not take any agression out on the mansion. If you have any problem with me, take it out on me. I often handle women on their periods... I can take a sock or two."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:55 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice's eyes became wide with an almost insane look. "You'll be take more than a couple hits, and a woman on her period is nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you." She said and grinned, "So you sure you want to take a beating?" She wasn't going to be gentle one bit and would definately beat the crap out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:00 am
"It is no problem for a real man. swing as much as you please. I just have 1 question: If I became a woman, would you still consider me guilty of the crimes of a man?"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:15 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress laughed. "If you've ever seen a real woman, then yes, you'd be guilty as hell." She said before she balled her hands into fists, "But let's leave the question for later." She aimed an upper cut at Brago's abdomen, hoping to knock the wind out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:24 am
Brago stood there as she hit him. He stood his ground. "I wont give into you with a weak punch like that If that punch was the manifistation of your resolve, then i feel bad for you."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:30 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Don't make me kill you." She snarled before hitting him square in the jaw, hard enough to dislocate it. "And knowing me, I will do it without hesitation." It wasn't a good idea to antagonize her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:36 am
Brago shifted the jaw back into place. "Interesting. I wonder if someone so blind and ruled by their emotions could actually kill me"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice slammed Brago against the wall, gripping his shirt tightly. "I could, but it depends on how wreckless I would be." She hissed, her violet eyes were deadly and full of rage. "But now that I think of it, why waste my energy on a tick like you?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:58 am
"uhh because you wanted to take anger out on my face.. or something like that. I cant really remember what you said..."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:05 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice rolled her eyes and released him. "Moron." She murmured and began walking away. "You made the offer, I just accepted and then realized your not worth it. Maybe your girlfriends will be more fun to play with than you." Besides, it might be fun to hear them cry out in pain.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games