Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4051 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm
[ rolls around eating sunflower seeds leaving shell trail ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 pm
Shinsua
[ Haruhi: } Did you just try telling me that Sony killed the Dreamcast / Sega? > _ <
Sega has almost never been a well respected game development company. It will, however, forever be a respected game producing company.
Online play, and all other features available while using the internet, are just kickers. In the immortal words of Chad Warden: "Xbox 360 can't game. PS3 ain't got game."

[ Fall: } H-huh? And how would that be? ^ ^;

I got a 360 and PS3!

@Shin: Where the demons are in little area's and you have to go and beat them into submission pretty much. I tried for the Hachibi in that guild
Right about the time you did the whole "Three Chairmen" bit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 pm
Fall: How could you afford both?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 pm
[ Fall: } I know a lot of people like that too ( if not all three ), but they prefer the PS3. xP
A-anyway, no more of that.
And... Mmm... it's something similar. You'll find out when it's all ready. We're still kinda being bothered by system reconstruction, so we'll likely just have a chuunin exam in the near future. ' ';

[ Minty: } Haven't seen you in awhile, girly. *Hug*

[ Haruru: } Mmhm. c:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 pm
@ Haruhi: Because I am in a Law School and saved money since I was 14 :p
@ Shin: Ah, well I'm shootin for the Hachibi for my Kumo RPC. A Exam would be a good thing though!
I miss the days when you made up sick Arcs I.E. The Chairmen Thing and the Thing with the Masks and Raven Roost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm
Shinster: Alright, let's see.... listing off just my 360 games both owned and on reserve.

Dragon Age 1 & 2, Fallout 3, Beautiful Katamari, Sonic Unleashed, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, Sonic the Hedgehog, Halo 3, Fable 2 & 3, Dead or Alive 4, Borderlands, Bayonetta, Rage, Eler Scrolls 5 Skyrim... that's all I know I have or can remember.

Edit:

Fall: You know about the PS3 since you were fourteen?  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Haruhi000777
Shinster: Alright, let's see.... listing off just my 360 games both owned and on reserve.

Dragon Age 1 & 2, Fallout 3, Beautiful Katamari, Sonic Unleashed, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, Sonic the Hedgehog, Halo 3, Fable 2 & 3, Dead or Alive 4, Borderlands, Bayonetta, Rage, Eler Scrolls 5 Skyrim... that's all I know I have or can remember.

Edit:

Fall: You know about the PS3 since you were fourteen?

-hugs - you my friend just became awesome in my book XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm
[ Fall: } The events on the Raven Roost weren't actually an arc, you just thought it was and sorta elbowed your way into getting a mask. > _ <

[ Haruru: } I see, I see... Aheh, there's only two games on there that I'd care to play. ^ ^;
How is Bayonetta, anyway? I think I'm a fan of Platinum Games... I'm looking forward to Anarchy Reigns, and would like to pick up Vanquish.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm
Az: Why thank ya. Admittedly though, I kind of fell out of love with the Dead or Alive series. I can't remember everything and do stuff like that. It's hard. XP

Shinster: Bayonetta? Hmm, well I gotta' say that I like it. Sure there's plenty of fan service (obviously) but I do enjoy the fighting system, the challenges are way challenging. Still, everyone has their own views, I may enjoy giving it a go now and then but it may be different for other people.

What's Anarchy Reigns and Vanquish? XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm
@Haru- Not to start this again, but I have to say this; a startling majority of the games you mentioned also came out on the PS3. Like... I could name the ones on that list that didn't come out for the PS3 with one hand.

@General-Public-who-doesn't-care-anyways: I might use a character I've used in a Naruto setting before. It kind of seems like a cop out though~ Maybemaybe~ Will speed up the process.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 pm
Crafty: Well I do know that but I got my Xbox 360 for free before most of those games came out.

I pretty much didn't have to buy any of my own systems, including my PS2 that I got like... six years or so ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Shinsua
[ Fall: } I know a lot of people like that too ( if not all three ), but they prefer the PS3. xP
A-anyway, no more of that.
And... Mmm... it's something similar. You'll find out when it's all ready. We're still kinda being bothered by system reconstruction, so we'll likely just have a chuunin exam in the near future. ' ';

[ Minty: } Haven't seen you in awhile, girly. *Hug*

[ Haruru: } Mmhm. c:

[ hugs ] Same here... =3  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm
[ Haruru: } Mmm... I'd like to play Dead or Alive again...
Aheh... Anarchy Reigns hasn't been released yet, and Vanquish is... erm... Well, they're all very different games that you'd really have to look into yourself to get a good idea. B-but, they and Bayonetta are all made by Platinum Games.

[ Crafty: } You don't have to copy-paste, maybe just use 'er as a base, ya know?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 pm
Shinster: Didn't really know who Platinum Games was. If it looks good and I hear good things then I'd play it if it interests me.  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm
Where's Lanny?! -wails- I want to pooooost....  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4051 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games