Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:31 pm
[ Licky: } Iunno. ; _ ;

[ Haruru: } Aheh... it has a story, but like Vanquish it'll likely be short. The main aspect of the game is that it's an online beat-em up. ' ';

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm
Back guys. ^ ^ whats up??

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm
Shinsua
[ Licky: } Iunno. ; _ ;

[ Haruru: } Aheh... it has a story, but like Vanquish it'll likely be short. The main aspect of the game is that it's an online beat-em up. ' ';

-clings to-
Tell meeeeee....-sob-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 pm
Shinster: Eh, then I probably wouldn't buy it. I like plot.

Besides, since my last online play I don't like it much. People are jackasses with online play. Or it could be just the people who play Halo 3.  

Haruhi000777

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:38 pm
Shinsua

[ Crafty: } You don't have to copy-paste, maybe just use 'er as a base, ya know?

Yus... I know. I deffy wouldn't copy paste. I just got done delving through all of my RPCs commissioned art. I spent the last half decade basically rolling in Gaia Gold, and people oftentimes like to draw pictures of extremely sexy quality for a few million virtual gold pieces, so it's nostalgic to look back at that folder full of art. Like 4 of the characters I have pictures for are Naruto characters too. xd Ish just a desire to play something new that makes me want to take on my own stuff, try and doodle my own character for once and see what I can come up with.

Unfortunately, I don't have any writer's block, but I have some gnarly artist's block going on right now.

I has a bloodthirsty character who had a love for Kunai.. A Steampunk Violinist... A girl with a giant fangirl sword, of my own design. Mmmm. I luff dat giant fangirl sword too. Brings me back to the Final Fantasy era. AHHHH Waaaiiii?! WAI do you have to suck now, Enix!? gonk Sorry... I go on little breakdowns when talking about Final fantasy.

I just have a bunch of ideas I came up with a while ago, but I didn't really take advantage of some of them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:38 pm
Shinsua
[ Fall: } The events on the Raven Roost weren't actually an arc, you just thought it was and sorta elbowed your way into getting a mask. > _ <

[ Haruru: } I see, I see... Aheh, there's only two games on there that I'd care to play. ^ ^;
How is Bayonetta, anyway? I think I'm a fan of Platinum Games... I'm looking forward to Anarchy Reigns, and would like to pick up Vanquish.

....Still kicked that birds a**...

Anyways, My PS3/Xbox Games are all follows
Fallout 3,Fallout New Vegas, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Burnout Paradise, Just Cause 2, Dragon Age 1, Awakenings, Origins, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Halo 1,2,3 ODST, Reach and Wars, All the Gears of war, Elder Scrolls 4, Fable 2 and Three, Border Lands,all the Assassins Creeds, Batman Arkham Asylum and Black Ops!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm
Fall: Sweet collection.

*sighs* I dunno. I guess maybe I wouldn't mind having a PS3 since there are sweet Japanese games. But I really don't wanna pay so much just for a couple games.

Besides, when is the PS4 or whatever gonna come out?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm
Haruhi000777

Saying this now, don't pull the hacking card out on this. US government files were hacked, just the same. Thankfully, it was resealed before they got anything important, but lulzsec didn't stop at just one success. If you note, bethesda, Sega (that's right, you're precious sega), and a series of publishers were stricken just the same.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Mana: Big deal, I just enjoyed the fact that Sony got hacked.

Why bring it up anyway when the matter is pretty much settled?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 pm
I have no idea when thats gonna come out but whenever it does you can beat whatever Microsoft has up there sleeve will come out a few months later

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Where's Lanny?! -wails- I want to pooooost....

Missy, if you look in the hiatus thread, you'll see he's not off work til about ten tonight. He posted his schedule for you. >.>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:46 pm
Haruhi000777
Mana: Big deal, I just enjoyed the fact that Sony got hacked.

Why bring it up anyway when the matter is pretty much settled?

I bring it up because you're coming off as pitifully vindictive with a shot like that earlier, and it isn't okay by my books.

Either way, it's done with. I had to get my two cents out, before I really got worked up.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 pm
Haruhi000777

Google the Vita. My lord. You don't even know handheld gaming. It's going to put all other handheld gaming to shame.

Dual touchpad 3D dual 'Water flow' Analog, Sixaxis technology, 1080p High definition on a screen that small is unaccomplishably (word?) beautiful. Oh yeah, it's also a phone and a Blu-ray mini player, as well as a Wifi and Wireless DSL connector

As far as big consoles go, computers are the future. And OnLive and Cloud gaming. Consoles are a thing of the past.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:48 pm
Mana- Well...unless I know to look there, I wouldn't look there, now would I?
.___.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm
Lovecrafty
Haruhi000777

Google the Vita. My lord. You don't even know handheld gaming. It's going to put all other handheld gaming to shame.

Dual touchpad 3D dual 'Water flow' Analog, Sixaxis technology, 1080p High definition on a screen that small is unaccomplishably (word?) beautiful. Oh yeah, it's also a phone and a Blu-ray mini player, as well as a Wifi and Wireless DSL connector

As far as big consoles go, computers are the future. And OnLive and Cloud gaming. Consoles are a thing of the past.

Translation?

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games