Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm
Fall: True. It kinda makes a gamer wish that systems would take longer to come out. Stuff be expensive. XP

Mana: And it's rather petty of you to bring it up and on top of that you insulted me, especially when the matter was being settled already and we were not going to talk of the matter any more.

And then you pull a crappy move by stating you're done with the matter after you work me up, all so that you could stick your nose in where it didn't belong. Really nice.

Crafty: I had meant console games and I have seen the Vita when I watched E3.

By the by... why the heck would you even need all of that just for gaming?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:52 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Lovecrafty
Haruhi000777

Besides, when is the PS4 or whatever gonna come out?

Google the Vita. My lord. You don't even know handheld gaming. It's going to put all other handheld gaming to shame.

Dual touchpad 3D dual 'Water flow' Analog, Sixaxis technology, 1080p High definition on a screen that small is unaccomplishably (word?) beautiful. Oh yeah, it's also a phone and a Blu-ray mini player, as well as a Wifi and Wireless DSL connector

As far as big consoles go, computers are the future. And OnLive and Cloud gaming. Consoles are a thing of the past.

Translation?

Translation: Its a ******** awesome console. If you like all that stuff.

(personally, I like my psp >>)

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm
Astra; I always check to see if someone's posted in there in the last couple of days, by looking at the last posted date. If you see it's been updated even once, it's best to see who it is, and what's up. Even more so, if you see the name of someone you're role playing with!

Crafty; Consoles are not a thing of that past, missy. The way I see it, there will always be two different crowds for gaming, even if the market shrinks on the console platform, it shall never truly extinguish.

I'm so stoked for the Vita! P4: The Golden Times is worth buying the Vita all on its own! Definitely not getting the 4G hook up though. Like I want a contract with AT&T.

'Ruhi; When you publicize things like that, you're gonna have to know someone is gonna step in. You snub it for reasons rather poorly explained, followed by finding joy in a company's problems? That company can't speak for itself, and as such, it's someone's place to say something.

Now, Mana's gonna be silent for an undetermined amount of time, while he answers mail which lies unanswered.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Lovecrafty
Haruhi000777

Besides, when is the PS4 or whatever gonna come out?

Google the Vita. My lord. You don't even know handheld gaming. It's going to put all other handheld gaming to shame.

Dual touchpad 3D dual 'Water flow' Analog, Sixaxis technology, 1080p High definition on a screen that small is unaccomplishably (word?) beautiful. Oh yeah, it's also a phone and a Blu-ray mini player, as well as a Wifi and Wireless DSL connector

As far as big consoles go, computers are the future. And OnLive and Cloud gaming. Consoles are a thing of the past.

Translation?

Translation: It's going to make the iPhone 4 look like a foofing Speak-N-Spell. A Macintosh Speak-N-Spell.

PS It's also got 2 VGA cameras. It's going to take advantage of them in a similar way to the Kinect.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 pm
User ImageBoop. ' 3 '

Proper translation: It'll sorta be like having a portable Wii, if Sony made it.

*Yawn*
I'm hungry...
Oh, right, more people! What do you guys think!?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm
@Mana- I'm sorry, lovey, I'm pretty wired in. If there's another generation of consoles, then I will eat these words. I will spell them out in Alphabet soup, take a picture just for you, and then eat them. No joke, cuz I luff you that much and I'd be happy to see more consoles!

But you will look back at the day I said this two years from now, and you will say, "Lovecrafty was right, there was no other generation of consoles. Just little black boxes you plug into a computer or TV using USB 3.0 that streams games from a database rather than a disc.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm
Nice post format, Shinny ._.!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm
Shinsua
User ImageBoop. ' 3 '

Proper translation: It'll sorta be like having a portable Wii, if Sony made it.

*Yawn*
I'm hungry...
Oh, right, more people! What do you guys think!?

-Gasp-
Are you gonna make an RPC?

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm
Mana: And since hen did it become your place to speak up? When is it your place to keep insulting me in such a way? I'm finding that you're more vindictive and petty than I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:01 pm
[ Fall: } Nope, it's for someone else. ' . '

[ Haruru & Mana: } Please, stop. Haru, you're the one who brought up the hacking in the first place and basically laughed at Sony. Mana, you're just poking the subject. Both of you, drop it.

[ Licky: } Thank you~ c:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 pm
@Haru- You definitely don't need all that stuff just for gaming. Definitely, definitely not.

This is going to replace your MP3 player, your phone, your blackberry, your little mobile calender, and every single little handheld thingie that people have ever bothered to touch in the past.

Basically, a lot of people didn't get that the PS3 wasn't supposed to just be a console. It was a computer, a console, a family scrapbook, a home sound system.

The Vita is the same concept... It is the pinnacle in handheld gaming, but it isn't just handheld gaming... It's all that jazz. Everything that you see on TV about portable phones and other devices with "An App for that" and "A store for this", this would be the punch in the face to all of that stuff.

I'm totes going to bring my GB color around for Pokémon though. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Crafty; I so hope you're wrong, because I can't stand PC gaming. It's an abhorred thing for me.
Mana's still trying to do the crazy, and program a joy-key program, so that he might place America McGee's Alice without his keyboard and mouse.

Shin; All is well and ended, cap'n.
Format looks just fine though.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm
-yawn-
Who's the format for, Shinny?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm
Jessy's cousin, Yukiko Masaki~  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm
Crafty: I already have an iPod though. I already have a phone that I don't need to pay for. I don't have a blackberry anyway, my phone can tell me the day and time and stuff... I don't need to replace anything I have or don't need. xp

Why does Sony keep cramming stuff into their systems? XP

Shinster: Bleh...  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games