Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:10 pm
So that's who she is! Ugh... I saw one of her training posts and immediately wanted to kick myself. The cramped jamming of everything in there. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:10 pm
Its a Com Pad pretty much
Clarification: In the Halo Universe Civilians have these pad things that do, well, pretty much everything. They are referred simply to as Com Pads

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:11 pm
@Mana- It won't be isolated to your PC. It will be on your TV just like consoles have always been. The only difference will be the absence of console, or disc.

Everything in 2012 will be wired together. Your PC will be connected to your TV, and that TV will be connected to every TV in the house, and all those TVs as well as your PC as well as your portable hard drive as well as any other PC as well as any other handheld phone you have in the house will all be wired to a little black box. That box will be wired to your router. Your wireless controllers are connected to whatever you want. The rest is pretty much magic.

That's why you see all those DirecTV commercials about how you can "Pause in one room, and go watch on your other TV, or your computer" and how Netflix advertises buying a digital movie, and watching it on any of your mediums including your iPhone if you have the app.

Combination is the hot button of this decade.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:15 pm
Combination needs to know its place, in an isolationist wonderland such as my household. It's a thing to be abhorred by me. >.>  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm
[ Crafty: } *Chop on the head* S-stop it, man, before you break my guild members.

[ Mana: } Oh? Where at? =o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm
General Idea/Question::

H'okay, so I haz my character idea. Fangirl with fangirl sword methinks. She wields a weapon entirely special to her. If I had things my way, this weapon would be a birthright of hers... It's a pretty special sword. I drew it myself... Actually, Here's a picture of it! (If you can't read my signature, good~! biggrin )

My question is as follows: Can you start with a weapon, as a Bukijutsu user? I know I can't start with a custom weapon, and that disappoints me, because Corruption is a very special blade~ I don't know too much about weapons. Bukijutsu is a totally new concept to me.. sweatdrop

EDIT:: PS~ I'm sorry, Shin. I'm a total techie nerd, hardcore, so I don't often get to "Be in my element" more than a little...

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm
Shin; Page 100 of the Suna academy. n.n

Crafty; Everyone is entitled to begin with a single weapon, of normality. Now, a couple people has a normal looking blade, which turned out to be their custom weapon, which is a plausible route.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:49 pm
Oh my. Just look at that wall of text. x _ x  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm
Precisely so, that's what popped into my head as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:00 pm
XD XD XD I CANT BREATHE xd xd xd xd xd xd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8a5zUPx3Bs  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm
I don't watch True Blood but I think it's pretty bitchin'.

I just watched one vampire rip this guy's heart out and then use one of the main big veins as a straw to drink blood. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm
That's gross, Haru ._. Yuck yuck yuck!  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:31 pm
[ Licky: } *Lick lick* ' ~ '  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm
-shudders-
U-Ugh...no lick lick, Shinny....pwease.......

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm
Whoever said I licked you? > ~ >
*Continues licking myself*

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games