Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:47 pm
(( LOL I was doing that just a moment ago. XD ))

The blond gave another moan, low and quiet however. His cheeks were likely quite hot by now, and he closed his eyes when he received the small kiss. Rose his hand to place it on Italy's arms that were around him. "Thank you again... I'll have to think of some way to repay you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 pm
((I know how you can repay- er, I mean.. PG-13!PG-13!PG-13!!

Srsly now. My entire mind is in the gutter right now. xD I can't think of anything for Italy to say that won't come out dirty.))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:01 am
Italy-tan
((I know how you can repay- er, I mean.. PG-13!PG-13!PG-13!!

Srsly now. My entire mind is in the gutter right now. xD I can't think of anything for Italy to say that won't come out dirty.))

(( Well, then, PM me~ ^.~ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 am
Italy twirled a lock of blond hair between his fingers, while his free hand swept across Germany's chest as if he was wanting something. He hummed as he pressed his lips against Germany's warm cheek.

((Oiii... xDD I don't know.. I'm definitely not good at writing anything past ... well, kissing I guess. ; 3; ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 am
(( That's fine though. XD I'd be perfectly happy to take the lead anyway, as well, I'm sure Germany would. XD But if not that's fine too. ^^ ))

Germany lifted on eyebrow curiously, breathing in deep as that hand swept over his chest. He took hold of Italy's chin, turning his face to press a kiss to the Italian's full lips. "Just let me know."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 am
((Oh if only I was good with words. But now I feel bad because you seemed hopeful? xD ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 am
(( It's alright, really. XD; As bad as it sounds I'm used to people I find on gaia not being comfortable with ... more adult rps? ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:35 am
((I've just never done it... is it okay to do in PMs?))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:38 am
(( Yes, and if you're not comfortable with that, then I do have yahoo and or msn. But it is ok for above PG-13 stuff in PMs. -lols at the fact everyone will see this page tomorrow when they wake up.- XD; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:49 am
((lol...oops. >.>

I have MSN- BUT STILL... I'm not good enough for you. u.u; *worships* ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:52 am
Italy-tan
((lol...oops. >.>

I have MSN- BUT STILL... I'm not good enough for you. u.u; *worships* ))

(( SHUSH UP AND IM Sephielya@live.com ! XD ...If you want to. X3

And yeah, anyone from the guild's free to im me but I'm rarely on msn unless I'm asked to be. My yahoo is bioangel_messiah though! -Wants more APH rpers!- YOU TOO SKIZ.

Edit: Crap I just realized it's 3am and I have to get up for work at 8am x.x You can IM me if you want but I must go soon.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 am
((Oh dear, you should get to bed. xD I'm getting sleepy as well, so it's okay. I WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU ; 3;

Italy stood up fully and tugged at Germany's shirt, wanting him to follow as he made his way to the bedroom.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:56 am
(( And hot steamy sex ensued without us because I went to bed. XP ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
(( ESFKGHJSE
U GUYS.
SRSLY U GUYS.

AND WITHOUT ME? ; 3;
HOW COULD YOU.
HOW.
COULD YOU.

(You're ALMOST as bad as me'n Kara...who got to the point where Canada and Poland were shirtless. o 3o ) ))  

Mukuro-kun

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 am
(( Hey hey heeeyy, you and I have done that tons, Lily. -_-; Minus the seizing of vital regions, that I still blame Vash for! D< And anyway, uh... we finished one at least? XD ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games