Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(^^ you'll still be on at 6 right?)
"Alright!" Shun said and digged in. 10 minutes later he finishes them "Thank you." HE said happily.

-she smiled-anything for you ^^.....if you want anything else, just say so,

"Okay." Shun said, "You need any help with the dishes?"

no thanks, im good, thank you though ^^

"Okay." Shun said and went to the living room. He sat on the couch and took out his ocarina from his messenger bag and started to play(Its zelda's lullaby^^)

-the gentle melody made nemu's cheeks rosy, she had never heard such an instrument, but she loved the sound of it-

(To nothing:Cause I love that one^^)
Shun finished this melody and proceeded to the next; the one his father taught him. (Now song of time^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi opens germus*
what does ed have with knowing what i do all the time? i was....technically practicing....
it isint the first time he tries to make something like that... he does that on whoever he ((do i fell an clichet?)) cares for, you, mitsuki, shun, me... yes eaven me, and probably some others i forgot

oh well. he doesnt need to know what stupidity i got myself into and barely escaped from...
((i belive that your internet got slow or you were thinking about many scenarios to take this long)) well, i'm not as nosy as he is, keep it to yourself... got someone now eh?

((no, actually im attempting multitasking. haha, im watching a show as well))
yeah....upsetingly enough...i think i killed someone...
i think i shold be angry, surprized, shocked and scared, i'm just surprized that you went this far... but the rest is pretty banal to me... before you judge me, i was a human before being a book, a war leader in thruth, so... ya  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Okay." Shun said and went to the living room. He sat on the couch and took out his ocarina from his messenger bag and started to play(Its zelda's lullaby^^)

-the gentle melody made nemu's cheeks rosy, she had never heard such an instrument, but she loved the sound of it-

Shun finished this melody and proceeded to the next; the one his father taught him. (Now song of time^^)

-she ran upstairs, and then back into the kitchen-..............ow!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi opens germus*
what does ed have with knowing what i do all the time? i was....technically practicing....
it isint the first time he tries to make something like that... he does that on whoever he ((do i fell an clichet?)) cares for, you, mitsuki, shun, me... yes eaven me, and probably some others i forgot

oh well. he doesnt need to know what stupidity i got myself into and barely escaped from...
((i belive that your internet got slow or you were thinking about many scenarios to take this long)) well, i'm not as nosy as he is, keep it to yourself... got someone now eh?

i think i shold be angry, surprized, shocked and scared, i'm just surprized that you went this far... but the rest is pretty banal to me... before you judge me, i was a human before being a book, a war leader in thruth, so... ya

i didnt mean to! well...not exactly...i was trying to save someone...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

aaaaaaaand? did you suceed? ed is back, looking like osama binladen, but dreesed like an bussines man, he enters and go to sleep ((note: i did this only for comical measures))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

aaaaaaaand? did you suceed? ed is back, looking like osama binladen, but dreesed like an bussines man, he enters and go to sleep ((note: i did this only for comical measures))

in saving her? i think so.....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am
*Mio gose into the bath house then gets up dress gets in*
Mio:uh AHHHH  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

and w... i think i sensed someone downstairs, yumi would you be so kind?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am
and the finishing touch....-he slid a white rose into the center of the bouquet, and bit his thumb, letting a single drop of blood stain a petal on the white rose-...................i hope she likes it.....and I hope im not getting obsessed..............that would be creepy-he ran to her house, and set it on the doorstep, knocking on the door loudly, then disappearing-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she ran upstairs, and then back into the kitchen-..............ow!!!

Shun stops playing when he heard Nemu say ow and went to her. "Nemu, you okay? He asked worriedly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 am
nemu:....im fine....i burned myself........i was making something for master to eat when he gets back......owie.......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 am
RCT-1107 sev
nemu:....im fine....i burned myself........i was making something for master to eat when he gets back......owie.......

"Don't leave it in the open." Shun said as he gently took her burned hand and headed for the sink. He turned on cold water and ran her hand under it. "Stay here okay, I'm going to get some things from my bag." He siad and went to the living room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

umm...okay?
*yumi walks downstairs and opens the door. seeing nothing there but the bouquet of roses, she picked it up and brought it inside*
from mayun again?
*she brought the bouquet upstairs and put it in water. then sitting on her bed, she picked up germus*
i think they're from mayun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 am
(i g2g)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

umm...okay?
*yumi walks downstairs and opens the door. seeing nothing there but the bouquet of roses, she picked it up and brought it inside*
from mayun again?
*she brought the bouquet upstairs and put it in water. then sitting on her bed, she picked up germus*
i think they're from mayun.
no no no no no no... i would reconize his prezence... it's someone else... on the sofa  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games