Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:16 am
Police brutality?

Except that I think he's off duty.

Is he?

maybe...

I guess Psihug did kind of provoke it, though

But the house rules say no cops.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 am
B'vecko~ Listening to the two of you is just like listening to Quortek complete a thought process aloud. sweatdrop How would we know the difference if I were to change you both to Tier'Dal?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am
*ayami materializes back*
oh no i know nothing of a ticket.
*giggles*
Sorry work just attacked me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 am
WHAT?!? Cops are allowed now?

*smooths slacks and stares Dougherty down*

I guess you don't need me around anymore then. I hear they need a cabana boy. Can I get a letter of recommendation?  

psihug

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 am
*removes his boot from pinning psihug down* Psyzapp, this boy has been nothing but trouble! Psihug really needs some good mentoring here to help straighten up his act! *brushes his hands off, then checks his watch to see if it got damaged in the scuffle* Oh man! I really must go now Psyzapp. I have a pretty full schedule today, but I will get back with you to reschedule our date.*turns to lady ayami chan* And thank you for informing me that you are not holding my ticket, Ma'am. *turns back to Psyzapp as the furrows in his forehead start to smooth, then gives her a crocked smile* Thank you so much for the coffee. I'll see you later, m'dear. smile *turns and struts out of MW, then hops onto his bike and speeds away*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:42 am
::Maune walks in as he watches Officer Dougherty leave as he goes and sits on a stool:: Heh I see Psyzapp has her eyes on a certain officer  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 am
No Psihug. Officer Dougherty is the only cop allowed here. All the other cops and all the people doing a good deed here need tossing out. *starts to get stressed out and confused.*

Oh, this is just so confusing. William, I don't know what to say. I'm not sure if my regular patrons here are going to tolerate a police officer here on a regular basis. I've never done this before.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 am
Why would you change us both? gonk Draa is hard enough to deal with as a grunny....

Way to try to trick everyone into thinking you're me, Draa stare

Xsa ol! stressed Would you stop trying to be me already!?

pft... like I would want to be a clone rolleyes

*tries to get at Draa, but is held back by Ryzan*
This is getting annoying stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 am
Looks to Ryzan, Lady Ayami and Psihug. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? THIS GOES AGAINST EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 am
You know Ryzan if you change both of them you can have Draa all to yourself since he would act and look like TES.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:49 am
::Maune walks over towards Psyzapp and shakes her:: Snap out of it your the Queen of Darkness instead of chasing after Officer Dougherty chase after someone else like me  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 am
OMG…What if Big Paulie finds out that I went out with a cop!? *shutters. She grabs Psihug with both hands by the shirt.* YOU BETTER SWEAR TO ME YOU WON'T TELL BIG PAULIE ANY OF THIS, PSIHUG! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:51 am
eek
I think little foxie just made a pass at you
wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:53 am
Psyzapp
Looks to Ryzan, Lady Ayami and Psihug. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? THIS GOES AGAINST EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING! gonk

Hey doll, I know what ya mean. I mean working goes against my fiber, ya know. But ya might have a golden opportunity now. Officer on the take, see? We just need a little dirt on him and we're good.  

psihug

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am
::Maune looks at Psyzapp with his crimson red eyes:: To be honest that i did Lady Ayami  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games