Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i keep dosing off...got my buddy on my lap....when he starts purring it is so soothing......just a lazy kinda day i guess....

you changed you look ready for St Patrick's Day now....

Finally passed out. emotion_zzz

I figured that...did you have a good nap????

I had a period of time when I was all alone and the lights were off but one...we keep it kinda dark here cause my eyes are real sensitive to light...I turned the music up real loud and really got lost in it....don't even know how much time passed outer even went into hibernation.....then Dio came in....then the rest of the goon squad got in....but I am in a better frame of mind now than before.......

Eh... emotion_zombie

I've got sensitive eyes too. x.x

Oh, I see. Cool. That's good.

oh that's not good...

yeah my chair is by the front door and every time they open it in the daytime I want to hide....they like to forget to shut it too......

yes...I got to go that more often especially I will have the stress of other things on my shoulders now.....will need to take Calgon breaks whenever I can........**laughs**

I don't like open doors either. Seal my cave up. >.<

Need a break... emotion_zombie

yes....I don't like it open at night either...people can see in...like my privacy........
you must be feeling really bad.......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:48 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

awww...do you miss it? you know we'll be heading to Coruscant to rescue the Grandmaster - if there happened to be a Rogue Jedi wandering around...well...the Je'daii sure could use some help (there aren't too many of us at the moment LOl)

Eh, I never really got into the RP though. The process itself was responsible for the creation of Kay Donn and really set down the foundation of his story.
it's funny how that works isn't it? LOL and there are always elements of yourself mixed in

In glad people don't think that far ahead, because my characters reveal much more about myself then I do. ._____.

I can believe that - you do play your cards close to the vest!

Indeed. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I had a period of time when I was all alone and the lights were off but one...we keep it kinda dark here cause my eyes are real sensitive to light...I turned the music up real loud and really got lost in it....don't even know how much time passed outer even went into hibernation.....then Dio came in....then the rest of the goon squad got in....but I am in a better frame of mind now than before.......

Eh... emotion_zombie

oh that's not good...

yeah my chair is by the front door and every time they open it in the daytime I want to hide....they like to forget to shut it too......

yes...I got to go that more often especially I will have the stress of other things on my shoulders now.....will need to take Calgon breaks whenever I can........**laughs**

yes....I don't like it open at night either...people can see in...like my privacy........

Yeah, definitely a bit sick. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Eh... emotion_zombie

oh that's not good...

I know that is not good......

I don't get sick too much now days....**knock on wood**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh that's not good...

That's good. ^__^

Always sick to some degree, it seems. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh that's not good...

That's good. ^__^

that is not good

I used to get sick a lot...but ever since they put me on oxygen at night and then the C-Pap a couple years ago..I don't seem to get sick so much......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

that is not good

I used to get sick a lot...but ever since they put me on oxygen at night and then the C-Pap a couple years ago..I don't seem to get sick so much......

I see.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

that is not good

I see.

yeah I always said I didn't want to be on machines to be kept alive and here I am on machines that keeping me alive.....but I do have Living Will.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

that is not good

I see.

yeah I always said I didn't want to be on machines to be kept alive and here I am on machines that keeping me alive.....but I do have Living Will.......

Well, you're no vegetable, and you're not really dependent on them, so it's not so bad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

that is not good

I see.

Well, you're no vegetable, and you're not really dependent on them, so it's not so bad. sweatdrop

yeah you are right about that except for the C-Pap...it keeps my airway open so I don't stop breathing at night....a bad problem I have cause I sleep on my back.....during the sleep study they had to keep waking me for that reason...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not good

I see.

yeah you are right about that except for the C-Pap...it keeps my airway open so I don't stop breathing at night....a bad problem I have cause I sleep on my back.....during the sleep study they had to keep waking me for that reason...

Sleep apnea isn't usually life or death though... D:

I think at least a few of us here have it.

It is pretty bad for your health though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not good

I see.

my apnea is not but they were more worried about the hypoxia cause it kept lowering my oxygen levels......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

my apnea is not but they were more worried about the hypoxia cause it kept lowering my oxygen levels......

Oh dear. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

weeeellll I had to agree with them so I am on the machine and I must admit I do sleep much better than without it....and the awful headaches I woke up with from the lack of oxygen are gone.....so that is a good thing..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

weeeellll I had to agree with them so I am on the machine and I must admit I do sleep much better than without it....and the awful headaches I woke up with from the lack of oxygen are gone.....so that is a good thing..

3nodding Yep.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games