Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am
sk8rkool1
(i g2g)

(K bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am
-mayun returned home, hoping she liked the roses, and heard the water running, he went into the kitchen-
mayun: whats going on?
nemu: i burned myself making you some food for when you get back home.......
mayun: i see, let me have a look-he took her hand from the water, only long enough to make sure it wasnt bubbling up or blistering over-.......its a minor burn, just let it rest in the water  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:39 am
RCT-1107 sev
-mayun returned home, hoping she liked the roses, and heard the water running, he went into the kitchen-
mayun: whats going on?
nemu: i burned myself making you some food for when you get back home.......
mayun: i see, let me have a look-he took her hand from the water, only long enough to make sure it wasnt bubbling up or blistering over-.......its a minor burn, just let it rest in the water

"Hey Nemu I- Oh hey Mayun. Welcome back." Shun said, smiling and went up to Nemu. "Here." He said, taking her hand and putting oinment on it then wrapping it lightly with bandages. "There you go, all better." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:42 am
-the ointment cooled it slightly, and the bandage applied pressure, which slightly numbed the pain-....thank you shun
mayun: indeed, thank you for helping my daughter ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 am
*Mio gets out and gets dress walks out to the living room holding a cat*
User Image
Mio:ill call you Yui  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am
mayun: i just came home to check on you
nemu: you need to trust me more master
mayun:..........dont hold your breath-he stepped out the door, and shut it behind him, and walked away, walking into the forest-..............  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RCT-1107 sev
-the ointment cooled it slightly, and the bandage applied pressure, which slightly numbed the pain-....thank you shun

"No problem." Shun said, going back to the living room and putting the stuff away. In the process he saw his burnt family photo and smiled sadly. He then got up and went back into the kitchen. "So how was town Mayun?"  
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

i didnt mean to! well...not exactly...i was trying to save someone...
aaaaaaaand? did you suceed? ed is back, looking like osama binladen, but dreesed like an bussines man, he enters and go to sleep ((note: i did this only for comical measures))

in saving her? i think so.....
and w... i think i sensed someone downstairs, yumi would you be so kind?

umm...okay?
*yumi walks downstairs and opens the door. seeing nothing there but the bouquet of roses, she picked it up and brought it inside*
from mayun again?
*she brought the bouquet upstairs and put it in water. then sitting on her bed, she picked up germus*
i think they're from mayun.
no no no no no no... i would reconize his prezence... it's someone else... on the sofa

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"No problem." Shun said, going back to the living room and putting the stuff away. In the process he saw his burnt family photo and smiled sadly. He then got up and went back into the kitchen. "So how was town Mayun?"

nemu:...mayun left, he spends little time at the house, he has much to do in town...or in the surrounding areas..........  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:48 am
notingles
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

umm...okay?
*yumi walks downstairs and opens the door. seeing nothing there but the bouquet of roses, she picked it up and brought it inside*
from mayun again?
*she brought the bouquet upstairs and put it in water. then sitting on her bed, she picked up germus*
no no no no no no... i would reconize his prezence... it's someone else... on the sofa

huh?
*walks downstairs and sees osama benladin*
what the hell?!
*glares*
what the heck are you supposed to be?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:50 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

nemu:...mayun left, he spends little time at the house, he has much to do in town...or in the surrounding areas..........

"Oh I see. Does that mean your left at home a lot Nemu?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

umm...okay?
from mayun again?

huh?
what the hell?!
*glares*
ed wakes up and turns back "i am suposed to be an guy... need more?" he yawnsright after, and ends up shooting himself with the shapshift ray, he doesent change at all  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Oh I see. Does that mean your left at home a lot Nemu?"

nemu:....afraid so...........he takes me with him sometimes......but not often...hes got his hands in....shady dealings, he still takes jobs from the russian government, and he doesnt want me getting involved........  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
notingles
June_Malatesta

umm...okay?
from mayun again?

huh?
what the hell?!
*glares*
ed wakes up and turns back "i am suposed to be an guy... need more?" he yawnsright after, and ends up shooting himself with the shapshift ray, he doesent change at all

*yumi blinks, confused*
why were you-?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 am
*a guard knots on the door*
Mio:who is it
Guard:OPEN THE DOOR
*Mio opens the door*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games