Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:59 am
*suddenly becomes extremely calm and cool. She smirks at Maune.* Maune…you are sweet dear but you're asking for a whole mess of bad news when it comes to me.

*looks at Psihug.* Yeah…a golden opportunity. *sits down and tries to compose herself.* I need to do some digging. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:59 am
*bursts out laughing*
Real smooth, Maune rofl

*shudders at Maune's suggestion to Ryzan and realizes that it's even more important to keep acting like Tes*
*cough* um... yeah Ryzan. You can use Draa as your "boy toy". It's not like he's got any attachments like I do.

... wait... what?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 am
*ayami snickers and give a hand command to Kakkosen who then crouches down and takes a running start at Draa. He leaps into the air and dive bombs Draa in perfect form. Ayami claps excitedly*
Good little grunny!!
Come get your treat!

*he trots back head held high and proud*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 am
Tes but out. ::Walks over towards Psyzapp and looks her in the eyes with his crimson red eyes:: Bring forth the trouble then.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

psihug

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 am
Psyzapp
*suddenly becomes extremely calm and cool. She smirks at Maune.* Maune…you are sweet dear but you're asking for a whole mess of bad news when it comes to me.

*looks at Psihug.* Yeah…a golden opportunity. *sits down and tries to compose herself.* I need to do some digging. twisted

I got word of something, but need to be sure of my sources. Maybe you do need me here. But hey, doll. When you change the rules, your bouncer should be knowing these things, see? You and me, we should be like this.

*crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:06 am
*looks at Psihug.* I know, Psihug. We're like family now. gonk I don't know what's gotten over me.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 am
So what do you say Psyzapp? ::His crimson red eyes shine in the light in the MW thread:: Bring forth the bad news then.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 am
*curls up from Kakkosen's attack*
Ouch! Why!? gonk

Because you're being an a**?

Like you aren't most of the time!?

*cough* ..... can't argue with you there.... stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 am
Maune, I'm sorry dear, but you just aren't my type. I do hope you understand. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am
......As he mumbles... I can be any type you want if you only gave me a chance ::Maune turns around and walks into the corner and takes off his kimono top and hides his face under it as a black orb of energy surrounds himself:: mumbles again....You have yet to see my darkness  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:24 am
just like everyone never gives me a chance of day. ::Maune's eyes flash a dark red as his left arm starts to turn a dark black as he starts scratching a plank of chalkboard he has as he starts to make a SCREECH sound just as painful as Psyzapp's violin::  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:26 am
*Ayami and her imp covers their ears and shriek at the sound and their feathers start to turn black*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am
*covers her ears, goes over to Maune and sits down. She tries to talk to him over the horrific noise.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 am
oh god! gonk *flattens his ears*

*also flattens his ears*
What the hell is wrong with you Maune? Where did you get that chalkboard!? Do you just carry it with you all the time for situations like this?

That's not helping, you a**!

stressed ... I know!... *eye twitch*
But... come on! This is Psyzapp! Why!?

No kidding! Do you have any idea how sadistic that woman is!?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 am
twisted
*casts a bubble of demonic protection over any and all grunnies - they have sensitive hearts you know heart *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games