Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:54 pm
Outside the vast spa one of normal hearing would not be able to hear them well. But to a human's view one could easily see a large box moving around the pathway leading to the main lounge doors. Unless you were one of the supernatural or keen hearing like a certain fox spirit or cat girl you wouldn't be able to hear the small grunting and tiny sounds of bickering the entire time the box came closer and closer to the building.

Once the box met with the door, it had made numerous attempts to enter through the closed off wood. So one would see the box running into the door, over....and over...and over. stressed Until a small cry of frustration is sounded and a little knife emerges from under the box attempting to stab the door; as if by actually trying to hurt the door would make it open any faster. The opposite door swings open as a pair of the spa's patrons exit and head out to continue their day, not even seeing the box as it quickly scurries behind them to sneak in before the door closed again. The tiny sounds of bickering seemed to cease and became sounds of possible debate and the box spins in one way of a circle, and then counter clockwise for a moment back and forth. Finally the tiny voices agree which way is the main desk and head in that direction, some of the patrons walking around look questioningly at the moving box as they walk by but in the end don't think much of it considering the type of pets they allow in Aqua Springs. User Image

Jessi is at her computer when she hears a soft thud at her desk. User Image She stops her typing to look around and sees nothing and so returns to her work. Then she hears another sound and stops again to look around and fails to see the small grappling hooks at the edge of her desk. When she goes back to the computer screen she barely sees the movement in the corner of her eye and assumes its a new patron or someone asking a question. User Image Welcome to Aqua Springs how can I hel-... User Image User ImageShe doesn't see a person at her desk but two very small creatures known as Bwca in Liada's army of minion. One had red hair with a boyish face that was currently frowning at her and tapping his foot impatiently where the other one was a bit chubbier with dark hair and riding a rat. Seeing the rat Jessi couldn't help herself but squeal in panic a little.User Image P-p-please don't hurt me! I don't know what you want with me but please don't shrink me and take me down to the world of the mole men!! emotion_0A0

rolleyes The boyish looking Bwca gives a big sigh and rolls his eyes as if he were saying "Oh brother" and then signals to the bigger one on the rat. In which the chubbier one clicks his heels into his vermin steed and moves it across the desk and pulling on a small rope. Jessi continues to ramble on and panics more since the rat is getting closer to her until a clip board is pulled onto the top of the desk and she ceases her panicking. User Image User Image Hm? What's that...? The two sprites turn the clipboard around to where its facing her upright and the boyish one points to the print and a spot where she would sign. Jessi cautiously picks up the clipboard and looks over the content and then raises her eyes in surprise. Getting up from her seat she walks around her desk to find the large box that the Bwca had carried in being held up by 3 others. She looks over the paper again and realizes what it is. User Image OH! You're from Ms. Liada. Kits was telling me to expect something from her but I didn't think she'd have it delivered...um...well..well not like this. User Image

The boyish sprite taps his foot again impatiently and points to the clip board again speaking to Jessi in an incoherent language insisting that she hurry up and sign it. When she realized what he was doing she frets. User Image Oh! I'm so so sorry, I'm sure you're really busy. Here, there that should take care of it. I really am sorry that took so long. 4laugh She places the clipboard back down on the desk and before she has a chance to bring her hand back the Bwca's snatch the rope holding the board and the boyish one whistles to the other three as he joins his companion on the rat. The other three put down the box and the lot of them make a run for it to the main door with clip board in tow and book it even faster when someone opens the main door leading out of AS. Jessi just stares after the retreating sprites a little speechless before snapping back to reality and reaching down to pick up the box that held a note on the top of it made out to Kits. User Image

Kits~

Here's two items to put into your auction. One is a lovely potions gift basket from my shop including a gift certificate. The other is a VIP membership to IR for one month and some coupons for free drinks, appetizers etc. I hope the auction goes great for you and lemme know if you need any other assistance!

~Lia

User Image Well that was awfully nice of her. I'll just put it in Kits office. Putting the note back on top of the box she heads into Kits office to make sure she gets it. Still a little confused at the little delivery men.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm
Liada Trovaras

((Thanks Lia! I added them to the list! biggrin whee ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:59 pm
(( cat_rofl I loved that post, Liada! *still picturing a box moving around on it's own*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm
(( *bows in appreciation before giving her Bwca sweets for doing a good job*))  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm
*finishes setting up the Valentine's Auction and leaves for the night*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 am
*drags herself home after finishing the auction up*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm
*after spending some time relaxing in the hot tub, Kits gets dressed and goes into the lounge. Sitting at the bar, she gets some warm apple cider and a slice of strawberry cheesecake*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:46 pm
*while she eats, Kits' mind drifts, and she finds herself thinking about her date with Rod the night before. He had recreated their date from the year before. After dinner, they went to a ball with the people he worked with. Kits still wasn't used to attending events like that, but was able to relax more this time. She had stayed overnight at his house, and he brought her home before going into work this morning*

*As she thought, Kits smiled softly. Tommy started to ask if she wanted a refill on her cider, but when he saw the look on her face, he chose not to interrupt, just placing another glass on the counter in front of her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 pm
*thanks Tommy and leaves to go home*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm
*as she leaves for the night, Kits wonders when Ryzan is going to contact her about the portrait he won in the Valentine's auction. Until she knows what he wants, she can't start anything* cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 am
*forced to use email {which means bugging Tes to teach him how} because he still hasn't found his phone, he sends a message to Kits' AS email since he doesn't seem to have her personal email anywhere*

Email to Kits
Vendui'~
My apologies for not contacting you sooner. I do hope I have not inconvenienced you with the delay. I seem to have, at least for the moment, lost track of exactly what the Aqua Springs package I won in the auction actually entailed, jhal I do believe one thing was a couple portrait, xas? I am not overly particular of what outfits you choose for my dear m'ranndii and I, rilu'oh I have included some images in this message for you to use as references. If there is anything else you need, just let me know.... though you will have to do so either by emailing back or ringing the telephone in our quarters as it appears that I have lost my mobile device....

*writes in the telephone number for their quarters as well as Tes' email address... which is actually unnecessary considering that the address is going to be attached to the message anyway*

Also... I am willing to include something a little extra if you were to, at the very least, paint in Quortek's eyeshadow whee wink

-R'zn

Attachments: One | Two
*in each of the pictures of Tes, he's got a rather disgruntled look on his face*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm
*checks her email just before leaving for the night and finds the message from Ryzan*

Email to Ryzan

The package you won includes 2 day passes, which are good for all activities and a meal in the lounge, as well as the portrait. Of course, "day pass" doesn't mean that you have to actually use them during the day. Most of Aqua Springs is open 24 hours, so you can use them whenever you want.

I'll start on your portrait as soon as I get a chance to. cat_3nodding
Kits

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm
Feeling a little different for view, Liada decided to portal to AS and spend some time lounging and maybe soak in the hot tub. Walking through the main doors so she wouldn't scare the girl at the lobby. She heard about the little incident her brownies did at their delivery. sweatdrop Waving at a few familiar faces from being seen at the bar or the club she makes her way to the locker rooms to change and then went straight to the hot tubs. Passing by a waiter she orders a drink and a light snack before walking up to an empty tub and slowly dipped into the hot bubbling water. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 pm
After spending time in the water, having a relaxing couple of hours, the fox spirit slips out to dry off, change, and head home.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am
*taking advantage of the nice weather, Kits and the staff at Aqua Springs start cleaning up the gardens and getting them ready for new plants for the spring. Kits takes note of the styles of the gardens where there are spaces left for sculptures. Since none had been submitted to be shown, she would have some made to place in the empty spaces*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games