Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:10 pm
Welcome to the guild you guys! *gives you all cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:40 am
Hi! My name is Leigh. I've been on Gaia for about 8 months now but I haven't been really active. I joined this guild becasue it looks like fun and I could get a chance to meet new people smile If you wanna know what I'm interested in, check out my profile. Feel free to comment or pm me, I'm all friendly and stuff. biggrin  

A Nice Cuppa Tea

6,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:36 am
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:09 am
spearquest
3nodding
3nodding  

Strideo
Crew

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:44 am
Strideo
spearquest
3nodding
3nodding

3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:10 pm
Hi ppl, I got a Why Not? invite about a week ago, so i decided to check it out. I've been a faithful gaian for three years now, but, as you can most likely see, i ain't all that active. I'm prone to fall into month long gaia lapses or even months long lapses...Anyways, go to my profile if you want to know about me, oh, watch some videos on my pro or listen to some music, i hear I have great taste. biggrin  

xXxDark_DaysxXx

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:06 am
Greetings and salutations to everybody, I'm PhaseBurn, though most people call me "pb" for short. I'm far from new to Gaia, having been here for just a couple months shy of 4 years, but I hope I'm still welcome smile

I put my avi on display in the arena not too long ago and sure enough, somebody saw me and gave me the good ol' guild invite, so I thought I'd drop by and say "Hi", see what's up with everybody here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:16 am
i am new here.,and i only have few friends.,hehe so add me., smile heart  

sharte11

Lithina the Forsaken

Divine Demigod

7,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:10 pm
User Image

Hello I was invited to this guild and I looked around and decided to join. =] I hope to make a few new friends here.
Vote for me in the art arena!||E L E G A N T Art Gallery||E L E G A N T Art Shop

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:55 pm
um hey i just joined and well thats all  

omfgisucklollogical

Aislene Drossel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 pm

Uh. Hi. I got a random PM to join, so I figured "Eh, what the hell."

I am Akari.

I suppose you could call me an amateur writer/poet. *shrug*

My name translates out to "Brightness Darkness"

I enjoy collecting and hoarding gold. I feel off if I don't have at least a set amount of gold at all times. Trouble is, I enjoy collecting items as well, so I don't hold onto gold for very long.

That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Hello Hello! blaugh I'm Carley and I've been on Gaia for about a year. But I'm not entirely sure whee Anyway someone gave me an invitation and I decided that I would love to join and here I am! Hope you guys wont hate me to much xd  

Desdimona Duray

Rkgk

Timid Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:17 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Neko Dawn, though a few call me Neko.

I've been on Gaia for almost one year.

Thank you for inviting me to join this guild. x3

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:32 pm
Welcome to the guild all of you guys! *gives you all cookies*  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Moddex

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:34 pm
I was invited to the guild today and thought, "why not"? (Boy, that was real original.)

Anyhow, the name's Everest. Moddex Everest. A writer and sketch artist of sorts who has an affinity for science fiction kind of stuff. Cyberpunk anime kind of stuff. I'm not a very active user on Gaia itself though, but I do get on at least once a day. If I'm really bored, I may be seen here now and then. That or if I don't get caught up in a really good RP or something.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games