Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 am

I see. So choosing Ryzan to be in the wedding wasn't because I think the world of him or that he may have become a very close friend. Oh and I suppose choosing Black couldn't possibly be because if it weren't for him, William and I may have not fallen in love and decided to get married. OH NO! talk2hand It couldn't have ANY significance AT ALL! User Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:27 am

User Image Oh dear me!
What did you say to Leko TES!? User Image
You didn't make up some story about some man controlling her did you? User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 am

*rubs his forehead and takes a seat*

Well, the circumstances for Black living here and being trusted in the first place are kind of suspicious in itself... or themselves? Not sure what the proper grammar for that statement would be...

In any case, you could have had any of the ladies do the same job... especially Leko since she has all sorts of things up her theoretical sleeve, but instead you chose him. Additionally, instead of distancing yourself from the whole situation, you took over "the business"... all the money, property, contacts, so on and so forth... you took all of it, making it seem less like a "way out" and more like a deliberate plot to obtain power.

This "love" business is also rather fishy since as far as I can tell, you and the Doughboy hardly even see each other. You can't love someone who you don't know and isn't even there. stare
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 am

*drops her jaw and tries to gather all the thoughts that just flashed through her brain*
Such judgment! surprised

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 am

*She listens to TES realizing he isn't talking about the wedding at all confused and then he accuses her of not even loving her fiance. evil She walks right up to him and slaps him across the face as hard as she possibly can.* HOW DARE YOU!!! evil So you are now an expert on love and relationships! That's rich!!

*She picks up her latte's on the tray she has prepared and start to walk into her office.* I'm sorry Ayami. I can't even be in the same room with him.

*She goes into her office, does she security measures, goes down the corridor and into her Chambers.*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 am

User Image
*freezes in place solid like a statue*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 am

*though he was pretty much expecting the slap this time, that didn't really make it hurt any less stressed The impact sets him off a bit from his stool, but not enough to make him fall over and of course, like the other times, he finds himself losing his glasses again. stare *

.... should get a cord or chain for those or something...

*works his jaw, adjusting it with his hand and habitually checking for loose teeth with his tongue, tasting a bit of blood in the process*
Xsa...

*bends down to pick up his glasses and inspects them, noting a few scratches on the lenses from them skidding across the floor. He closes his eyes and sighs, tucking the shades into his coat pocket.*

I think I'm a bit more in the mood for a cold drink now.
*takes down a lowball glass and starts fixing himself a roy rogers*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 am

*walks up to TES as he fixes his drinks and busts up to him*
*waits for him to feel the weight of her stare before speaking*
mad For someone who shines so clean an aura...
You are a deceitful and dark.
And you actions are beginning to cause a ripple effect to those you encounter.
You are like a missionary of the good word
planting the seeds
but when they are sewn great vines of deceit spring forth...
Have you anything to say for yourself? User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 am

*looks at Ayami oddly while holding the cold drink against his face instead of actually drinking it* {{*abuses the word drink now that he can use it again* ninja }}

I don't know anything about this "clean aura"... *glares off to the side* or maybe I do... stressed , but there isn't anything that I've said that hasn't had some logical thinking behind it. Just because Psy -says- she's "cleaning up" or whatever and just because she -says- she's in love doesn't mean she really is. "Deceit" is an all too familiar term for her and I'm sure she has used it plenty in her lifetime.

*removes the glass from his cheek and is about to take a sip, but stops when he thinks of something else to add*
By the way, the last time she slapped me was because she was upset at me treating her like she had gone soft. I believe she had Leko curse me afterward if I'm remembering correctly stare If she was really "cleaning up", then what should she care if someone said she was going soft?

*takes a few gulps of his roy rogers instead of just a sip, then refills it*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 am

pish posh!
You can't explain phenomena with logic!

*reaches out and touches his cheek with hey palm sending a soothing healing feeling to him*
There was no logic to that User Image
I'm more frustrated with you than I know how to express mad
But I still help you.
Mistress Psy helps you too.
You are just blocking the receptors that would help you to indulge it.
Also it would be wise to stop feeding Leko such logic.
She is more than a handful to me already stare
I think, perhaps, you are in need of a new persepective.
Tell me TES... have you ever been "saved" before User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 am

Just because you do not understand something doesn't mean there isn't logic to it. People don't just randomly care for others without reason. They may not know or understand the reason at the time they do it, but there is always a reason. Some just choose not to think about it, brushing it off as something that cannot be explained... but doing so can be dangerous. Without knowing why you do the things you do, you will find yourself in a perpetual loop of the same problems with no solution in sight.

And as a matter of fact, I have been "saved" before.... *eye twitch*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 am

I like perpetual loops xd
They are ever so familiar and comforting.
Not everyone wants their bubble burst TES! mad
And I'll go and save you all over again if you continue to make more underground drama.
Do not tempt my omniscient abilities...
I am allowed to request such devices at my discretion cool
Holy unions are SACRED!

*finishes off the rest of the coffee in her mug*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am

Is that so? If they're really so sacred, then why is the divorce rate so high?
*grins smugly and takes a sip of his drink*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 am

Because people get their pretty little picture destroyed with their idealistic expectation
and their moral projections onto someone who is not themselves fails.
Afternoon twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 am

*raises his glass to Leko*
Now we're getting somewhere. The bond of marriage is only as sacred as the parties involved make it. The whole thing in and of itself means absolutely nothing unless importance is put into it by the spouses.

More often than not, people tend to be in love with the idea of being married more than they are in love with the person they are actually marrying.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games