Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:56 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
Sits next to Liechtenstein "H-Hello Liech-ch-chan"

((((MY DREAMS OF BEING A CUSSING b*****d HAVE BEEN SHATERED. D:
or were they?
Bleh I'll make a Prussia and if the one we have start posting, well, ********, I'll fo chilling 'round the forums. XD
also I DEMNAD TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS ITALY/GERMANY STEAMY BSNSS ABOUT!!!! *shifty eyes o' doom*)))
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:56 pm
Liet blushed, being cuddled--or more like squished against Russia. "H-hello... When did you lay down with me?" And how did he do it without waking the smaller nation, more importantly.

(( Edit: We don't need THREE, Latvia! ><; My roommate is making one. And she's had a reallllyyy crappy day I don't feel like getting into, so, don't step on her. xp

And the Germany/Italy business is what me and Rally were almost up to last night lol ))  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:58 pm
"Hello Latvia...do you need a blanket?" she said, eyeing him curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:03 pm
"A-ah, W-well it is cold today (lies it's 40°) s-so why not?" He replied with a smile.

(((YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PRUSSIA!!! IMAGINE THREE GILBOS RUNNING AROU- Holy s**t you are right it would be living hell!
Then I'll go back to being a cussing b***h IRL, oh lol tell her to cheer up or I'll invade her vital regions as a christmas Gift.
Changing themes, I have a stalker yaaaaaaaaay -.-)))
User Image

Latvia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 pm
Russia giggles and nuzzles the smaller nation underneath him. "A while ago~ An hour or so, I think~" he says, grinning happily.

(( Wait, since when was Liet UNDER Russia? =w=
Oh well. *runs with it* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 pm
(( Three Gilbo's, god, Germany and Austria would die and Hungry would run out of frying pans. XD There's not enough characters/countries like Prussia if you ask me.

Oh god, on nationslash they have a Mexico-tan that's ******** hilarious. He always pops up at America's house without warning XD So fitting.

Edit: Lily: I didn't say under, you did. XD ))

"O-Oh, I see. Sorry, I was just tired, and no one was around..." He murmured in explanation.  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 pm
((Three Prussias? Liech would probably hide behind her brother for most of the time. ))
"You look scared though" she said giving him another blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 pm
((( LOL, poor them and poor Ludwing, also WHAT WOULD THOSE THREE BE DOING AT LATE NIGH HMMMMMMMMMM??????? Because we all know, Gilbo would sex himself any time (Stands still on the theory that Prussia shouts his own name at Secks)
OH EMILIO! I love Emilio, he's just so, SO mexican (wtf) the way he stalks America is amazing, WHY HAS NO ONE REQUESTED MOAR OG HIM IN ZE KINK MEME! >.< I love nation-tan OCs... AW NOW I WANT TO POST MY NATION-TANS THERE!!! *sad faec*))))))
User Image

Latvia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:14 pm
(( @Lo: I did? =w= *slow today* ))

"It's fine~ It gave me a reason to snuggle someone, so~..." he says, nuzzling Liet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:18 pm
(( Lily: I don't know. But I didn't. XD

Oh, oh... "Did you know you can get to ********, Austria faster with a nice car? 8D" And and, when Ludwig and Gilbert said they were going to get to ********, Austria together soon, Roderich said "Not both of you, not at the same time. It's a small place." /Crack with my roommates and the fact that we are Ludwig, Gilbo, and Rod, and that ******** is a town in Austria. ))

Blushes more, holding on to Russia's coat as not to fall off of the couch, which was almost too small for the two of them to be laying like they were.  

Lithuania-tan

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:19 pm
"a-ah well..." He looked at Ivan briefly and a shiver ran down his spine "w-well -actually I'm a-a little cold t-that's all"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:26 pm
Russia giggles and flips the two of them, so he was underneath Lithuania. "Comfy~?" has asks, wiggling a little to get comfortable.  

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:26 pm
((******** Austria! LMAO. I love that joke. ))
She looked at him oddly. "But you have two blankets...." she shrugged and sat much much closer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:27 pm
China stumbled sleepily into the room, quickly finding an empty chair and slumping into it. His eyes struggled to keep open.

((WHY DOES RUSSIA HAVE A PANDA?))  

Aniki China

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 pm
(( It's for his lunch later. ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games