Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm
-dame walks in and smiles at the girl behind the front desk, chatting with her a few minutes before inquiring where Kits is and going to her- whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 pm
*finishes checking her email and looks up when she hears a knock on the office door* Come in.

*tiny Smok stretches and yawns, then curls back up on the couch*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm
-shyly peeks around the door- Kits? -grins and walks on in, closing the door behind her and energetically going up to Kits and hugging her- I know I saw you yesterday but jeez it feels like we haven't talked in forever!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Of course it's me. Amy hasn't been around since... I don't even remember when. cat_sweatdrop

*hugs dame* I know! cat_gonk We've both been so busy!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 pm
Oh wow. confused Really? Where has she been?

I know! crying We need some serious girl talk time. xd What have you been up to, chicka?!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 pm
I have no idea. She sent a letter back in December, I think, but I never got another, so I dunno if she got my response or not. *shrugs* Good thing everything around here's in my name too.

*shuts the computer down and turns to face dame* I've mostly been running things here and working on art. *gestures for her to sit on the couch if she wants to* Don't sit on Smok, he's pretty small right now.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm
lol I see that. xd Been changing the sizes on your animals again, I see. wink And it is a good thing everything is in your name too. 3nodding o_o

How have things been going here? And what kind of art have you been up to? How's your boytoy? wink blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm
It's just so convenient to have him that size. He eats less too. cat_ninja

*yawns*

If AS wasn't in my name, it probably would've shut down by now. cat_sweatdrop

It's been going pretty well. We have a bunch of regulars, and some people drop their pets off every day while they're at work. cat_3nodding I've been playing around with printmaking. I'll have some of my new work up next time I switch the gallery around.

Rod's doing good. ^////^ He's been pretty busy with work, but we make time to spend together. I had lunch with him in his office on Friday. I brought a picnic basket in for us. cat_xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 pm
Awww, that's so sweet! whee I bet that was nice. 3nodding

Did you ever figure out how you do that? -motions towards Smok-

Oooh printmaking? I can't wait to see!! biggrin I bet they are really pretty designs. heart Are you going to be doing any batiks? Those are some of my favourite kinds of art. emotion_bigheart Speaking of the galleries... ninja

When were you planning your next Art Night?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 pm
Yeah. He was pretty surprised. cat_xd

Well, not exactly, but I can control it better now. *holds out her hand and Smok looks up at her for a moment before flying over to land on it*

I think they're good, at least. ^_^ I hope that other people think so too. I don't know if I'll be doing batiks or not. I haven't decided.

Actually... I was thinking about having one next week. I might try a different night this time.

*looks down at Smok, and he shrinks to a couple of inches long, then back to the size he was before*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Oh wow! That's awesome! -takes a finger and gently strokes tiny Smok- You are getting so good at that, baby boy! biggrin -smiles down at him-

Oh? sweatdrop Next week? Well, I don't know if I can get it together in time for that one but at the Art Night after that, I'd like to bring one of my groups over to perform for you. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm
*squeaks happily*

It's getting a lot easier to change his size. I can change Gwee's now too, and either I'm changing Silver, or she's going to the exact size I want her to...

Really? cat_biggrin That would be awesome!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 pm
biggrin I'm glad you are getting the hang of it, Kits. whee That's a pretty special talent you have. whee

Yes really. biggrin I'm thinking of the older group to begin with since the Art Gallery is usually at later night. 3nodding All the groups would be excited to perform somewhere other than the studio and TCK. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm
Yeah. I have no idea where it came from though. cat_confused

*nods* It would be a good opportunity for them too. A different venue, and a new audience for them.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 pm
Indeed. By next month or so, We should have at least one or two of our Spring Recital dance routines down pat and ready for viewing. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games