Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I really hope so and I hope it doesn't do the same at Thanksgiving and Christmas...but I have this feeling that either it will or it won't get better till after both of them.....

Maybe... But we can hope. sweatdrop

cat_sweatdrop hope is all we have at this point...it hurts to see so many tanks closing and those with other fish just to keep a tank open........

>.<

Yep. Still holding on to some faint hope that Gaia might change its ways. D:

yes there are some of that are but sometimes it just does not seem to be enough....hope gotta keep the hope.........

Not much else to be done there. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I really hope so and I hope it doesn't do the same at Thanksgiving and Christmas...but I have this feeling that either it will or it won't get better till after both of them.....

Maybe... But we can hope. sweatdrop

cat_sweatdrop hope is all we have at this point...it hurts to see so many tanks closing and those with other fish just to keep a tank open........

>.<

yes there are some of that are but sometimes it just does not seem to be enough....hope gotta keep the hope.........

yeah....

sorry I took so long..my bump log suffered today and time really got away from me.....I had over ten left to get and less than an hour to do it in.....finding guild tanks with time on them was not easy......had to go to the text thread in the guild and that takes me longer...guess I will have to bite the bullet and use it more often now.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

yeah....

sorry I took so long..my bump log suffered today and time really got away from me.....I had over ten left to get and less than an hour to do it in.....finding guild tanks with time on them was not easy......had to go to the text thread in the guild and that takes me longer...guess I will have to bite the bullet and use it more often now.......

I see... I hope it works out for you.

You don't have to worried about me, we just chat, I don't need an immediate reply or anything. D:
Take care of what you need to, sorry free. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

yeah....

You don't have to worried about me, we just chat, I don't need an immediate reply or anything. D:

thanks on all accounts.......

I am going to finish my l last cup of coffee while I listen to the last tracks of this cd then I am going to listen to the voices in my head and call it a night.....
nighters Kay......try to get some sleep too..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

I am going to finish my l last cup of coffee while I listen to the last tracks of this cd then I am going to listen to the voices in my head and call it a night.....

Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Good night. ^__^

afternoon Kay...I hope you are getting some good sleep.....just getting up good myself.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Good night. ^__^

afternoon Kay...I hope you are getting some good sleep.....just getting up good myself.....

Nope. Haven't slept yet. emotion_zombie
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Good night. ^__^

sweatdrop

sorry to hear that.....gotta go eat my brunch....talk at you later.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Major surgery. emotion_0A0

Yeah, but surgery is just surgery.

Recovery means you are not currently whole and healthy. gonk

Plus, I'm a naturally worrisome person. Dx

Surgery is surgery but surgery means improvements have been made.

Before the surgery I was not currently whole and healthy. Now I'm whole we're just working on healthy, definition being strength of my new ligament.

And yes, I've noticed.

Hole. You even appropriately misspelled for the fact that you were cut open in various places. D:

All orthroscopic and closed at this point. The result being no holes.
And hey in some deep mental/emtional way i could be "hole". XD I'm not but just sayin'.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

sweatdrop

See ya later.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:23 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Before the surgery I was not currently whole and healthy. Now I'm whole we're just working on healthy, definition being strength of my new ligament.

And yes, I've noticed.

Hole. You even appropriately misspelled for the fact that you were cut open in various places. D:

And hey in some deep mental/emtional way i could be "hole". XD I'm not but just sayin'.

They just poke some holes in ya, and jam the rods in there and yank them around and toss your leg all over. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

sweatdrop

See ya later.

hey there.....just got back from dinner......you get any sleep??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:45 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

And yes, I've noticed.

They just poke some holes in ya, and jam the rods in there and yank them around and toss your leg all over. D:

And all that is OVER dont worry about the past man! xD
Besides i have very minimal pain.
And therapy is only for 4-6 weeks depending on how well things go.
So everythings going pretty good. : )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sweatdrop

See ya later.

hey there.....just got back from dinner......you get any sleep??

Yeah, I passed out for a while.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

And yes, I've noticed.

And all that is OVER dont worry about the past man! xD
Besides i have very minimal pain.
And therapy is only for 4-6 weeks depending on how well things go.
So everythings going pretty good. : )

>.<

*worry tsunami attack- GO!*  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games