Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

xXsuisenXx

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:58 pm
hey guys ! blaugh
i joined the guild today im 15 years old and u can see clearly that im a girl ive been on Gaia for a year i love drawing and reading i dream a lot and i like being alone i RP a lot when im bored i love wolves and foxes they r so cutee whee im nearly on gaia every day if im not on something bad has happened to me xd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:09 pm
Hello, I just joined this guild. For more info just check my profile.  

3gy13toyb4t

Shnobes

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:49 pm
Yo!

I got a random PM saying I should sign myself up for a lot of crazy and you know what the hell it asked me? "Why not?"

I couldn't come up with a valid reason why I shouldn't so here I am. *shrugs*

Names Sybil and I'm going on 21 come the early part of June. Just a regular dork and college student. If you need a LOT of details, take a gander at my profile and hop on over to my website/blog. There's a LOT of details over there. Including your mom.

I really am a nice person. >.> I just had M&Ms, though, so..
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:59 pm
Hello all! For those of you who are too lazy to read peoples' screen names, im Zelly-fangirl! =D Nicknames include Zelly, Zelleh, Zel, and whatever else your creative minds can come up with.

When i got my invite, i was a tad surprised to find that i'd been discovered via my avi-arena entry (VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!! *this subliminal message is brought to you by Zelly-fangirl's ego* ninja ) o.o.

In reality, i am Rose, a 15 year old high school girl living in the good ol' U.S. of A. who will be turning 16 in less than a month! ^^ Now if only i could figure out what to do for my sweet sixteen....>.>;; Besides school, school friends, and teh dreaded homeworks, i have no life besides gaia, anime, and video games. I'd probably say some MMORPG too, but my parents wont let me download anything like that... *shrugs*

And subliminal message #2: COMMENT ON MAH PROFILE!!!!! D= That is all, thank you. *bows*  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

MichaForrest

Aged Regular

5,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:14 pm
Hey, new member. Not really much for introductions. I have a journal but all the posts are old, though they may give you a rough idea of what sort of person I am.

Ask me anything and I'll prolly answer most questions.

Around here, I will likely only be doing RPing, so you can find me and my threads in the RPC sub.

Thank you and good day.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:10 pm
So....
Like many others, I got the "Why not?" PM, and since this seems like an ACTUAL guild, I thought i'd join.

I really want to know who invited me.... I'm assuming you found me in Barton Town, wandering around Alto Stratus or CYD....
So yea, you guessed it, i'm the infamous (formerly known as) Ciabattaman! Well, I think i'm infamous. Good enough for meh.

I don't really have any nicknames besides Cai and Chia....

Meowsicle

BloodDoll42

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:56 pm
OMeffing G that's alot of stuff...... O.O Um, hi? *short wave*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:10 pm
*waves hello* names alwyn pleasure to meet you all  

AlwynRowanwind

Aiyania

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:08 pm
Hawwo, I'm new.
I'm Aiyania, pleased to make your acquaintance. *Curtsey*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:18 pm
I ammmmmmm.....

ANNI!

Creature of the deep, with multiple mystical facets, (no, not like... a big shower, not faucets, facets, like um... a pretty gem), and various other characteristic features that are specific only to me. I am unique, bold, bitchy, brave, bbbbbeeeeautiful, and sometimes fatally blunt.

But.
(I mean the interjection "but". Otherwise, yes, I do have a butt, it's lovely, an if you're nice to me... the chances are still slim, so don't ask.)

I am also a great big weirdo. And have a big career to nurture, and be obsessed with; sometimes I'm very busy obsessing, and not so busy working. Other times, the work is long, hard, and frightfully dull, and the obsessing is definitely minimal. I am a writer.

WAIT! Don't ask me if I write in books, magazines, or anything like that. I am a content creator. I write web content. I develop niche categories about lots of different subjects. I learn something new every day. Once, I even became horrifically familiar with the process of how to apply vinyl lettering to a door, or a van.

Don't get me wrong. I also learn about other things, such as mythological creatures, paradisaical island cultures, and many other things I'd never know if I worked at a 7-11. So it's not writing books, but it's definitely my job of choice.

I am separated from my husband for going on two years now, for unfortunate reasons that I am not uncomfortable discussing. --I'm just polite. After all, you barely know me. Yes, I do realize that I'm too young to be married, and hindsight is a real trollop. But you don't have to tell me, and if you do, I'm giving you fair warning that I will use profanity towards you.

I smoke, I drink, and I occasionally do other less than legal recreational activities. If you want to judge me, do it now, and keep it to yourself. I don't want to know what you think of me. It's not because I'll get all choked up, it's because I'll be insulted. And you can't just going around insulting sweet people like me.

I think that's all.

For now.

So long.

And THANKS!

For all the
fish.

Annimalicious

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:16 am
Hi! Guess I had best introduce myself. Well I am 28 years old an the mother of 2 little girls, ages 8 and 9. Step-mother to 2 other little girls ages 4 and 7.
My hobbies are Bellydance and PC gaming. I used to write poetry but haven't in a couple years.
I got my invite to this guild after my first entry into the avatar arena.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:23 am
Hey y'all I'm Will, 17 years of age been on gaia for about 2 years well I signed up 2 years ago then went inactive for most of those year till recently couple months back. Well my taste in music is metal,I like to play guitar now and then,also enjoy Video Games. Roleplaying on forums when I got the time writing poetry and stories meeting new people is always fun, I can be a total a hole sometimes but not all the time but then again I can be a very chilled out person,I love talking about random s**t also serious things well that the jist of me you can reach me by pm or leave a comment on my page.

c ya around!  

Idle Blood

Seasonal Werewolf

The Dark Within You

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:00 am
um hi then im guessing im the newest so hi. im not sure who invited me but thanks for doing that. im very nice to ppl. but if there mean m mean. if there nice im nice. if there crazy well then ill just sit there and laugh. i like anime. i adore animals im not the best speller. and i want to help stop global warming  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:33 am
Welcome to Why Not everyone! *gives you cookies* I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

TrueBlk_Wind

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:41 am
Hello everyone, My name ish Vince, I am 16, and I like RPing, making new friends, and playing Video Games! and also i got invited into this guild after entering my Avi into the Avatar Arena, and found some spare time so i guess that why im here, Nice to meet everyone!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games