Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Sergio Gunter generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 am

((Isn't this game FUN! xd That one may take me a bit. Perhaps I need to get out my Thesaurus. wink ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 am

((User Image))
ummm yes.... err si?
Psyzapp is not available.... is not here? sweatdrop

*has no idea if this woman knows any English*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 am

Madre....? *studies the woman's features, recognizing she has the same eyes and Psyzapp*

Gi! You are her ilhar, xas? surprised *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles* Gi ussta sweatdrop I suppose my language would be just as confusing to you as yours is to me. My apologies sweatdrop

It is a pleasure to meet you~

*takes her hand and kisses it*
I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough wink We had just been discussing jabbress before you arrived, actually sweatdrop We... are not sure whether or not she is here quite honestly sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:05 am

{{*lends Palmira his thesaurus* um... some of the pages are kind of stuck together, but it's still usable... sort of.. ninja }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am

*Puts her hand to her hip and leans on her cane as she raises an eyebrow. She gets a very stern, serious look on her face as she stares at Ayami.* You wouldn't LIE and prevent me from seeing PSY?……now would you?

(( Rhyme #1 of 5 wink I feel like Doctor Seuss. ))

*She then looks at the blue man and hopes what he has isn't contagious.* I see. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am

redface me lie?.... sweatdrop
ummm I think I may have left something on in my room....

*scurries out to prevent diminishing her reputation*

((I just got a bunch of end of month stuff to do..... confused ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 am

*feeling a bit off put by the way she's looking at him, he lets go of her hand*
um... if you like, I can show you to her private quarters downstairs. I cannot say for sure that she would answer, jhal it is at least a start I suppose sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:18 am

-dame comes skipping in- Hello fair patrons! heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:22 am

Ah~ Vendui' fair dame. *waves*
This... *gestures to the Palmira* ... is jabbress' ilhar, Palmira Pavani. Quite an unexpected jhal mzilst welcome guest.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am

*Nods her head and is about to thank the blue man when some young girl comes skipping in. User Image * Oh…no, no, no, no. Bambino piccolo, where is your Madre? *Looks to see if the girl's Mother is accompanying her.* User Image

(( I have to do the rest of these OOC since Palmira hasn't met all the ladies yet. "Why does DAME think everything is so LAME?" Rhyme #2 of 5))

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 am

-raises her eyebrow at Ryzan- ...uh...What? neutral confused All I got out of that, Ryzan, is that this lovely woman's name is Palmira Pavani and that she is a very unexpected yet welcomed guest...

-smiles at Mrs. Pavani as she addresses her- confused Bambino...I'm not a baby...Oh uh... -looks kind of awkward and stands on one foot, scratching her calf with her other foot- Um...my mom's dead, ma'am... -bites her lip, knowing how awkward this is-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 am

Gi ussta.. sweatdrop

She is jabbress' mother. She has asked to see her, though neither myself or jallil are quite certain if she is here sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 am

... confused ... neutral ... eek -looks at the woman, studying her features then back to Ryzan- ... -stage whispers- That means Psy, doesn't it? gonk eek You are Mistress Psyzapp's mom? Oh...my! It's lovely to meet you, ma'am! What do we own the honor? Heh...-scratches the back of her head- sweatdrop redface
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 am

*Shakes her head.* Oh… an orfano. User Image *Her heart goes out to the young orphan girl. She then realizes it is the Holiday Season and her Pietrina must be doing some work with a local orphanage.* Did the Sisters send you, una piccola? *She looks to the girl kindly.* User Image

(( Messing with ICY can get very DICEY. User Image Rhyme #3 of 5 ))

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 am

An orfano...I am not an orphan stressed I have a fa... eek -dame drops her bag and takes a defensive pose- Just what the hell has Psy been telling you!? gonk Does the whole damn Italian mafia know!? stressed gonk cry That's supposed to be a secret for my own protection!!! And hers!!!! stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games