Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:33 am

Would you perhaps like to go to the Jade Dragon, then? I am not quite hungry myself, jhal I would accompany you in any case. Although, it is a bit late and I should take rest sometime soon I suppose.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 am

I just need a snack.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 am

I am sure the place has appetizers as well if you do not wish to have a full meal... though I cannot really say for certain since I could barely understand the menu myself sweatdrop I had to have someone else order for me redface
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:41 am

*strolls in and waves to Nei and Ryzan* Hey guys what's shakin?

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 am

Vendui' Liada~ I was just speaking to Nei about the Jade Dragon since she mentioned being hungry, though it may not quite be what she is looking for it seems. You are doing well, I hope.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 am

Hey, Liada. Finish shopping?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am

Oh hell yes I'm done shopping. Didn't think I would ever get done. Thankfully my portals help me through the crowds. Heheheh. Hmm...food at the Jade sounds good to me too. Or just food in general sweatdrop So what madness have I been missing in the last couple of days?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 am

That's good. It's amazing how people also say that Christmas came fast or they'll never get done.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

I am not certain of all the specifics, jhal apparently my dear Quortek had said something to upset jabbress just yesterday. Jallil was concerned she may do something brash in regards to her wedding to "prove a point" of some sort because of it sweatdrop Just a moment ago, jabbress' ilhar was also here... *shakes his head* ... that is to say, Psyzapp's mother sweatdrop I am not quite sure what to think of her, really sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Oh my, maybe I should send her a text and see what's happening with her later. It seems I miss all the craziness around here.

Text Psy from Lia writes
Hey girl I hear there's some madness going on, sounds like you need a getaway. Text me if there's anything I can help with okay?

-Lia

Liada Trovaras

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Oh well, I'll see you later.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm

*waves farewell to Nei smiling*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 pm

*waves farewell to Nei*
Plynn kyon~

*sighs and turns back to Liada*
I do hope jabbress is willing to talk to someone before she makes any decisions. She has put so mzilt effort into her wedding already. It would be a shame if she did not go through with it in the manner she had planned, unless of course she found something better.

I think I will be heading downstairs to sleep for the time being. It is rather late for me sweatdrop

*bows slightly*
Aluve'~

*heads into the office, goes through the security measures, and makes his way downstairs into his quarters. Just as he is about to lock the door behind him, he remembers about Palmira and writes a note to Psyzapp, stating that her mother had been there and that she said she would be "at the house", assuming Psyzapp would know what that meant. He then takes the note to the double doors at the end of the corridor and slips it underneath. He thinks to knock, but isn't sure if she would really want to talk at the moment, and he was a bit tired sweatdrop ... so he just returns to his quarters, locks the door behind him, and gets ready for bed*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Yea it would be a shame to put all that work into nothing. Alright dear I'll ttyl then. *waves goodbye to Ryzan and heads out to wrap her gifts*

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:52 pm

-walks through the main entrance, walking up to and behind the counter, looking for something to warm up with. As she peruses the shelves, she decides on a special label Jim Beam, feeling a bit feisty. Making sure she had all the ingredients for a Hot Buttered Jim, she sets to making her hot toddy, spying a package behind the counter. Seeing it's for her, she arches a brow and picks it up, noting it was a present from dame. Face going blank, she doesn't know whether to leave it where she found it or take it and have Flame return it. Though she recalled their conversation when she dropped off his cake that he hadn't seen much of dame since he'd been back.

At first she thought it was because of the extreme workload that had mounted on him and the boys for the time they were gone, but something about his demeanor when he spoke about it wasn't right. Waving a hand through the air, she dismisses it as it was none of her business. She'd know what to do with it by the time she finished her hot beverage. Placing the package back in the spot she picked it up from, she continued with her hot toddy, waiting for the water to boil as she prepared the ingredients in the mug she'd taken down. Soon, her water was boiling and she put her mug in the microwave to heat up, grabbing a smaller cup to scoop butter into.

Once her mug was good and hot, she popped the cup of butter inside the microwave, pouring the boiling water into her mug. After a few seconds she took the butter out and floated it on top, finishing the look with some cloves. Inhaling, she smiled and blew on the hot liquid, inhaling some more. Setting the mug down, she replaced the ingredients and decided to enjoy her hot toddy downstairs in her pajamas and wrapped up on her couch. After she finished cleaning, she looked around, eyes falling back on the package. Not really wanting anything that dame bought her, she leaves it there, for the time being.

With that she walks into the office, scans and heads down to her place, making sure to brace herself and her mug for Lo's pounce. Grabbing a wrap, she opens the back door and lets Lo out, watching her from the back entrance and sipping on her brew*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games