Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:19 pm

I will have a glass of wine as well~

*turns back to Psyzapp and Dougherty*
It must be quite a handful to be hosting so mzilt of your family now. Will they also be staying at your estate for the wedding?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

-senses the tension and watches Psy and the Officer glare at Tes. Then she hears Officer Dougherty's question-

-something snaps inside and she looks to Psy nostrils flared-

AT LEAST YOU HAVE OFFICER DOUGHERTY, PSYZAPP! WHO THE HELL CARES IF NOBODY ELSE LIKES IT!!! -burst into tears- crying crying crying AT LEAST HE'S AROUND AND YOU KNOW HE WANTS YOU!!! eek -runs off to the JD, covering her face and crying- crying crying crying crying crying

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 pm

*groans at Dougherty's question and just goes about taking down some wine glasses and fetching a bottle of wine, starting to speak as he uncorks it without really looking up*

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion whether you like that opinion or not. You either dismiss it and move on or you try to prove them wrong. Personally, I always found it easier to ignore them if I knew what was said was false.

*starts filling the wine glasses one at a time*
The only thing that makes it difficult to blow off is if there's some hint of truth in it... in which case, that's something you have to deal with yourself rather than blaming the messenger.

*slides the first glass in front of Psyzapp, then sets the next down closer to Ryzan and puts the bottle away before taking down a lowball glass, almost dropping it at dame's sudden outburst*

eek o_O;; er....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 pm

*Holds onto William's arm tighter. neutral * I'm not entirely sure if it's a good idea to hear all the "reasons" TES has on anything. User Image Sweetheart, it just doesn't matter. neutral

*She jumps at Dames outburst, grips William's arm tighter and stares as Dame runs off.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 pm

*jumps a bit when dame suddenly shouts and runs off*

Gi ussta! eek *looks over toward the Jade Dragon, then back at the group*
... should someone perhaps go talk to her? sweatdrop I am not quite sure what that was about really... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

((Seriously, Dougherty, we are going to have to have a talk with Dr. Black about your bouts of narcolepsy. Because this is just becoming crazy. wink blaugh heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 pm

*Startled at dame's outburst, he turns his attention back to his beloved.* But it DOES matter. I mean, what gives TES the right to offend you like that? I know that everyone reserves the right to their own opinion, but to keep spreading false statements around enough to lead others into believing in his twisted words, well that is just wrong. mad

*He looks back over at TES.* I have never judged your relationship with Ryzan with false statements, so you should at least have the decency to keep your thoughts of our relationship to yourself. mad

*He rises from his stool and helps Pietrina up from hers, before turning to Ryzan.* Ryzan, I'm sorry. Please see to it that your husband learns a bit of restraint with some of his opinions. neutral

*He offers his arm to Psyzapp, then leads her out of MW. They walk around the building to where he parked his Ferrari where they get in and take off for Upper GGG.*

edit ((Sorry, was having discussion with Psy and trying to compose here. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:09 pm

((Yay! Thanks Officer! -hugs- heart -kisses cheek-))

-dame comes back into the main room from the JD, clear-faced and brushing off her hands. Once she gets to the middle of the entranceway, she puts her hands on her hips and gives a big beaming smile at Ryzan and Tes- And that is what you call 'Pulling a Psy'. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:16 pm

*lifts an eyebrow as he watches Dougherty leave with Psyzapp*
.... so... no scotch then?

*shrugs and puts the lowball glass back on the shelf, then starts to make a steamer for himself when he sees dame coming back in*
You forgot to throw a glass and/or slap someone first. Other than that, brilliant portrayal. Very "true to life".

*takes Psyzapp's glass of wine while he waits for the milk to steam and dumps it out in the sink*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 pm

surprised -walks over to the to-go-cups and throws one, it landing two feet in front of her since it's styrofoam then goes up to Tes and lightly slaps him on the cheek, barely making contact- Better? whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 pm

*sighs and waves to Officer Dougherty and Psyzapp as they take their leave, turning back to Tes afterward*

If I had such capability of teaching you "restraint", I think you would have progressed mzilt further in the lesson by now.

*reaches into his vest for his cigarette case and pulls out a clove*
You really should not have said such things to jabbress, though.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:27 pm

*looks at dame oddly, but amused*
Yeah... that's a bit more like it.

*finished with the espresso machine, he pours some hazelnut syrup into his milk and swirls it around a bit as he walks around the counter to have a seat by Ryzan*
Hey... it's not like I just randomly blurted it out just to piss her off. She -asked- me, and I told her. If she didn't want to hear it, then she shouldn't have asked in the first place.

*carefully takes a sip of his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 pm

-dame leans up on the counter, cupping her chin in one hand- What exactly did she ask you, Tes?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:41 pm

*notices Ryzan is still just holding his clove. Rolling his eyes, he digs into his vest, pulls out the lighter he got as part of his community service, and lights it for him*

Leko and I had a conversation a while back about Psyzapp going soft and I brought up the possibility that maybe it's all an act and everything she's been doing is just to make her deeds more discrete. Apparently Leko mentioned at least some of this theory to Psy and then Psy thought I was saying her wedding was some maniacal plan or something.... which isn't exactly what I was saying. She asked what it was I told Leko, so I explained some of my thoughts... including the fact that I kind of doubt her and Dougherty even know each other well enough to love one another, then she slapped me and stormed off and now I guess I'm the bane of her marriage.

... guess it wouldn't be the first time I've ruined someone's wedding ninja
*glances over at Ryzan, who looks thoroughly unamused*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 pm

((-LOLs at that irl- XD))

Hm, well...I can see how that would be upsetting, I suppose. Psy seriously needs some stronger chill pills. -shakes head-

Hey Tes, what do you think/did think of my relationships?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games