Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm
That should be about the time I start planning another exhibit. ^_^ *puts Smok on her shoulder and stands up* Well, it's getting pretty late. I should probably go home...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 pm
It's a plan, then. biggrin -dame gets to her feet-

Let me walk you home biggrin -she grabs Kits's hands- And when we get there, let's have a slumber party! -grins and walks with Kits to the door- whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm
cat_xd That sounds like fun. ^-^ *Kits and dame leave AS*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm
Kits Rose
Actually... I was thinking about having one next week. I might try a different night this time.
{{*suddenly dawns on him that means he's got one week to come up with something for the gallery or a tutorial* gonk Maybe I should just take screen shots of the work on doing on kat's piece and put a tutorial together from that ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Kits Rose
Actually... I was thinking about having one next week. I might try a different night this time.
{{*suddenly dawns on him that means he's got one week to come up with something for the gallery or a tutorial* gonk Maybe I should just take screen shots of the work on doing on kat's piece and put a tutorial together from that ninja }}

((At least you've got a week this time. Usually I decide a few days before. cat_xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm
*finishes printing out the flyers for the next exhibit opening and heads out to distribute them around town*

User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm
*looks over the artwork that has just finished being hung on the walls* There, finished. Only a few minutes late... cat_sweatdrop

((gallery's on the front page))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:09 pm
*slight bickering between Ryzan and Tes can be heard as they approach, Ryzan blaming Tes for their lateness and Tes retorting by saying it's usually Ryzan's fault they're late to most other things. Meanwhile, Miro is just quietly following the two. Soon after they enter, almost like a magnet, Tes' eyes are drawn to one of the pieces hanging up*

I see n****e! *points*
Grow up already rolleyes  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 pm
:: also takes notice of a certain painting rather quickly, though not the same one ::
Wah! Sesshy plushy! Miro wants~! crying

:: ogles the painting :: emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm
((That was the wrong picture... I forgot to switch it out earlier. sweatdrop Thought I had the one that's currently there.))

*turns when she hears familliar voices* Hi everyone! ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm
{{awww... *pouts* *elbows Tes in the side* stressed What? gonk humph! talk2hand By the way, artistic nudity is considered within the TOS last I checked... at least in the art forum it is.}}

*puts on a smile for Kits and greets her warmly with a kiss on the hand*
Vendui'~ My apologies for our tardiness sweatdrop It seems my dear m'ranndii had waited until "the last minute", as they say, to put together all his materials rolleyes

Probably would have been late anyway because of you not deciding on an outfit or something.
*looks around*
Where's the food? ninja

We are here for art, not food stare
Can't it be both?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:37 pm
((Yes, it is, but probably not AS appropriate. sweatdrop It's supposed to be family-oriented... cat_neutral ))

It's all right. This isn't something that you have to be right on time for. Actually, not all of the art is here yet... cat_sweatdrop There was a last-minute addition that was supposed to be delivered earlier this evening.

Oh, I moved the snack tables off to the side. I thought they were kind of in the way in the middle of the room. *points over to a couple of long tables near the stage* It's the same snacks we usually have for the art openings.

*a delivery man comes into the lounge* Oh, excuse me, that'll be the rest of the artwork.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm
*quickly grabs Tes' arm as he goes to beeline for the snack tables as soon as they're pointed out*
We just ate breakfast rolleyes Can you not wait a while first? rolleyes

I just wanted to see what they had ninja

mmhmm stare
*bows slightly to Kits when she excuses herself to deal with the additional art and drags Tes around to get a closer look at the paintings with him*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm
-dame follows the delivery man into the lounge, eager to see the artwork-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:50 pm
*after signing for the delivery, Kits directs a couple AS employees to hang the photographs in the space prepared for them* Hi dame. ^_^  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games